We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Gut punch

Gut punch

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    [*]The amount of Critical Defence provided by the innate Armour Passive has been reduced. We wanted to create more parity between Freep and Creep access to Critical Defence

QQ
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

well, availability of that thing is (quite a bit) lower then Mordiriths brand, but yeah - it's a bit of a strange move

and "rare" rarely makes for a good balancing factor (pun intended )
    Last edited by Herongol; Feb 07 2013 at 09:52 AM.

roflMAO

And creeps have to slot 3 coruption slots to get that number XD

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post

QQ
    someone can probably explain the intricacies of freepside itemization better than me, but that item it bugged. a given item has an item level (different than equippable level) with a higher item level having more points of stats and armour value assigned to it. The total amount of stats on that is way higher than other items of the same item level, and given the absurdity of the crit def rating, I'd guess it is a typo in the items coding and should be around 1500 (or lower) crit def.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Freeps are gonna suck so much in U10, maybe now I'll have a chance against reavers.
    Jag

How long does it take for a creep to get 3 crit defence corruptions?
    Now compare, how many freeps will have this pocket and what it's going to take for them to get it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003e3385/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Artizzy View Post
    Now compare, how many freeps will have this pocket and what it's going to take for them to get it.
    Freeps have 8 jewelry and 6 relic slots to improve morale, mastery, mits, crit, crit defense, etc. No way should 1 item achieve a better bonus than a creep who's using up half of their corruption slots. Like the poster above, Im going to have to assume that the stats on this item are a bug.

Sooner or later they will get it.And i know its hard to get them(for now)
    But still you cant compare 3 trait SLOTS to a POCKET item

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Sweet, I'll take half a dozen of these!

Durrga R13 Hunter *Highguard of Numenor /Medwulf (semi-retired) R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9

I think it should be about 2k

Since 1k Crit Defence is 1 stat dose and that item has 6 stat doses without the Crit Defence and golden items have 8 stat doses, that leaes 2 stat doses for Crit Defence, that's 2k

So, yeah it seems bugged

My main creep base critical defense got nerfed from 3k to 2k so the "disparity" between freeps and creeps' critical defense would be smoothed abit. How do you think I felt when I saw one single pocket item with even more crit defense than my base crit def?

;/

Hopefully it's a bug.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

My main creep base critical defense got nerfed from 3k to 2k so the "disparity" between freeps and creeps' critical defense would be smoothed abit. How do you think I felt when I saw one single pocket item with even more crit defense than my base crit def?

;/

Hopefully it's a bug.
    Yeah, some things just don't look like it was made with pvmp in mind lol. It is still pretty rare to get, and on my burg and lm i couldn't see myself using that over the agi ones, its not like creep crits are even bad lol.
    Jag

;/

Hopefully it's a bug.
    Actually it got decreased to make you use more Critical Defence Corruptions

So instead of being able to trait for damage creeps are being forced to trait crit prot.....lame
    [I][b][center][color=red]Overlord Gothnon [/color][/center][/b][/I] [I][b][center][color=yellow]Brandywine[/color][/center][/b][/I]

This is the freep side Mord brand. All the creeps are aware of the "its a very very rare item yada yada" defense so I don't have to post all that stuff since you came up with that brilliant BS. Freeps will be absent from the moors for a month farming all the yellow stuff and come back to crush creeps.

See you creeps with your brands against my champ with 50% crit D, 80% mits and 20k morale. Let the QQ begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    This is the freep side Mord brand. All the creeps are aware of the "its a very very rare item yada yada" defense so I don't have to post all that stuff since you came up with that brilliant BS. Freeps will be absent from the moors for a month farming all the yellow stuff and come back to crush creeps.

See you creeps with your brands against my champ with 50% crit D, 80% mits and 20k morale. Let the QQ begin.
    Sorry, that's not the only one.

Essie - Tr.

Yes the item is bugged. But the freepside love absolutely is necessary.
    Creepside is so ridiculously ezmode now it is not fun logging in and facerolling the 15 freeps that still bother to come out.

If you insist it is balanced right now, well...maybe balance really is not what you want.

Nah, lets all forget that defilers can add ~1800 crit defense to their entire group.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Nah, lets all forget that defilers can add ~1800 crit defense to their entire group.
    and let's ignore that freeps crit more often (depends on the class) and harder than most creeps...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Samus1111111 View Post
    and let's ignore that freeps crit more often (depends on the class) and harder than most creeps...
    Not true at all when compared in relativity.

Just a note to the OP:

More critical defence on your opponent does not reduce the chance of your Gut Punches critting, only the damage they will deal on crits. So you will still get just as many defeat events.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000775b8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Pero_the_Cappy View Post
    Just a note to the OP:

More critical defence on your opponent does not reduce the chance of your Gut Punches critting, only the damage they will deal on crits. So you will still get just as many defeat events.
    ?_?...

Essie - Tr.

There's no way the stats on this item aren't an oversight or error or placeholder or something. It is literally miles ahead of the other outputs of the same recipe.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

yeah, looking at the stat slices it has way more slices than other gold items, it's got to be a place holder.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...gets-%28RoI%29
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]