We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

RoR Moors in GMT time

Hey guys!

Bear in mind that i havent been to the moors much since RoR hit. Mostly because of real life.

Anyway, i have a little more time now and I'm having trouble adjusting to the "new" moors. I usually play from around 10PM-00AM in GMT time, which should be around 5PM-7PM servertime.

Before RoR, if i was alone, i would dart to EC or TA to try and find the action and then wander a bit from there.

Since I've been back i'm a bit lost. I usually do a full tour of the moors, from GV to TR, then to the north outpost to Grams, then down to Lugz and the new EC, i check out HH and LC and back to GV.

Lets just say that the last week i've done this route every day and only on one day i found creeps, and they were right in GV. After than i have trouble finding any creep or freep around.

Is there a "new" place i should look for first for some action? Or is everybody fighting underground?
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

We're all fighting on Creep OOC.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Too few players on a too large map. RoR update destroys small servers.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)