We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Dear Fellow Lore-masters: Well Played

When perusing the Lore-master forums I notice a wonderful lack of rage posts. Very nice. I'm in good company. A true master never complains of his tools.

Lore-master Community WIN
    Mamakas - L80 Minstrel(Gladden), Izora - L55 Guardian(Riddermark)

The Lore-masters of Gladden are particularly pleasant to be around
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000206f5a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

We refined men (and elves) only every unleash our rage in battle. The true loremaster knows how to utilize the anger.

Plus even if we tried, I don't think we could even come close to the ragemachine that is the Hunter forums.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    Plus even if we tried, I don't think we could even come close to the ragemachine that is the Hunter forums.
    lol Reading the Hunter forums is what prompted me to post this. My best questing buddy in game is a hunter and they love the class. Most hunters I know seem to love it too. I have no idea what happens between the game and the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Marphlets View Post
    lol Reading the Hunter forums is what prompted me to post this. My best questing buddy in game is a hunter and they love the class. Most hunters I know seem to love it too. I have no idea what happens between the game and the forum.
    They do admittedly have problems, and have had those problems for a while, but those problems don't affect most people, just the more hardcore players (and the PvPers, which would probably also be considered hardcore on LotRO). That tends to lead to a bit of rage.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Thanks, I too thank my fellow Lore Masters
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000026875/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Let me see if I can find something to rage about. Hmmm, the community site hasn't updated any of my characters in over a week. The LM in my signature is (as of this writing) actually level 38 and I've changed kin, even.

Grrrrrr.

Well, that's as about as worked up as I can manage to get. Sorry, guys.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250000000dceda/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Funniez View Post
    Well, that's as about as worked up as I can manage to get. Sorry, guys.
    Don't worry. There are major class revamps coming, and since Lore-Masters are so awesome, they of all classes have the most to lose. It can only go downhill from here.
    Elven Adventuress UI ~ Newbie Guide To Playing LotRO ~ Guide To Dual-Boxing LotRO

I can summon a cat and a frog on my fickle whim. How could I be angry? Life for a Friend of the Wild is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Geno-Max View Post
    The true loremaster knows how to utilize the anger.

And that's how we learned Lightning Storm.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

The worst complaining you'll see on the LM forums is that we don't like the look of the second age level 85 staff. If that's the best we can do, I guess things are good.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000002739b1/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Gilcrist, 85 Man Warden, Elendilmir
    Gilfindond, 85 Elf Champion, Elendilmir

Just got the 5th piece of my Hybolt Animal friend set. I am still shaking my head wondering if this bonus was even tested once. Believe me there are things to complain about but, change comes slow so its best to save your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by tolkien121 View Post
    Just got the 5th piece of my Hybolt Animal friend set. I am still shaking my head wondering if this bonus was even tested once. Believe me there are things to complain about but, change comes slow so its best to save your breath.
    Truth! Most Lore-masters are like this. I wonder if it has something to do with the type of person who enjoys the class.

A lot of loremaster posters I see have a warden as their other high level tune and expend their aggression there. By the time they click Loremaster, they are too tired to fight very hard.

Thats because with loremasters there´s nothing to complain about. They are not broken and shine in every content, be it solo, small fellow, normal fellow or raid. Also all three colors are kinda cool.
    loremasters, besides champions are the only two classes who have nothing to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJr218 View Post
    This proud member of the Honourable Society of Gladden Lore-masters modestly concurs.
    Last edited by FastThickPants; Feb 12 2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Original post shamefully omitted requisite modesty, in contravention of Honourable Society articles. This neglectful member begs the Society's indulgence and pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJr218 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FastThickPants View Post
    This proud member of the Honourable Society of Gladden Lore-masters modestly concurs.
    Indeed

It is wrong to say, that there is no reason to complain for example wind-lore gives -10% attack duration to the mob. A known and confirmed bug, no one seems to eager to fix.

I think, that the lm is, in total, in a better position then for a long time so we are quite contend with what has been given to us and don´t complain about what we woud like to get fixed/ in exess.
    lvl 85 lm (main), lvl 85 champ, lvl 85 rk, lvl 85 hunter, lvl 85 minni

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post

And that's how we learned Lightning Storm.
    Back in SoA, I dual wielded swords, one which glowed red and the other which glowed green. I had fun running around pretending to be a Sith (Drain Power looks a lot like Force Lightning).
    [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/28mns0o.jpg[/IMG]