We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

Today, I am quitting lotro and have deleted my toons, even though it's such a horrible timing since I have bought the expansion and resubbed but I can't keep continue playing lotro. Thanks to all the creeps/freeps I've gotten to know on Gladden. I will miss you all.

Here's some screenshot of my toons being deleted so y'all can cry, Erilen-1
    My creeps

R12 Warleader R10 Reaver R10 Warg R9 BA - R10 Champion

My freep

Goodbye! Thanks Gladden for the memories!
    R12 Warleader R10 Reaver R10 Warg R9 BA - R10 Champion

Thanks for the bubbles and best of luck to you.

Take care man.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

You'll be missed, take care and good luck in what ever real life tosses at you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000012aec2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

um what why?

I don't know much about you, just the fact that I never managed to defeat any of your toons 1on1 , well played, have a good time!

BYE!
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

That sounds serious, dude. Hope things go well with whatever you do!
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R11 Min ~ Morwendiel R7 LM ~ Rhodri-1 R7 champ ~ Skreemer R8 WL ~ Extenze R10 BA ~

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer95 View Post
    um what why?
    I think he went the Azareth route. Despite how much we all say we hate Turbine for their various exploits that they don't fix or their incessant Moors unbalance or their forced outfit dummies in major towns, we all are addicted to this game. Ask Clown. If you have more important real life stuff to do, this game is still gonna be calling to you, but if you delete your toons, it's less of an incentive to play.

Hope to see you again someday, Aiolis, thanks for all the bubbles, snaps and rezzes.
    [img]https://puu.sh/eEtPr/e6936d48fb.jpg[/img]
    [color=darkred]High Chieftan Urukhaithere + Chieftan Vargburz + Commander Annorian + Liutenant Professorbananas[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    I think he went the Azareth route. Despite how much we all say we hate Turbine for their various exploits that they don't fix or their incessant Moors unbalance or their forced outfit dummies in major towns, we all are addicted to this game. Ask Clown. If you have more important real life stuff to do, this game is still gonna be calling to you, but if you delete your toons, it's less of an incentive to play.

Hope to see you again someday, Aiolis, thanks for all the bubbles, snaps and rezzes.
    Never buy a life-time subscription.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Sad to see you leave.

I could never delete a toon I've spent time on... I often take breaks, approximately 2 years off total in my 5 years of playing. The craving always returns...

I wish you the best of luck.
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]