We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Medium classes unite

Hey hunters!

I'm here on behalf of the other medium class that has suffered and is going to suffer in U10. Most of the burglar community has been giving their opinions on various threads, I'm encouraging you, hunters who have been nerfed constantly and dragged down to the lowest level in moors, to shout out your opinion on all feedback threads and maybe some day agility based classes will get major boost / and more mitigations.

Carry on
    [color=green][Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin][/color]
    [color=red]Member of Puliveivarit[/color]
    [color=green]I was a corner survivor[/color]

We've been giving feedback for years but the bottom line is Turbine doesn't give a flying frack about anything we say. Whatever the spreadsheets of their accountants say, that's what they do. As hunters our experience in recent years range from, God help us, a dev who though MMO's most useless skill; split shot was actually something to be proud of, to having no dev whatsoever. Each one is as &&&& as the other. Each one leads to nerf after nerf as if we were some sort of Superman, among Marvel comic Rejects super-classes, who needed cutting down to size.

Meanwhile champs and minstrels turn from classes that kick sand in Gandalf's face to classes that with minor effort are basically gods that walk among us.

I don't know what the hell the problem Turbine has with hunters.

I lie. I do. They have some damn spreadsheet that shows they'd make more money from us if they just kick so much &&&& out of us we just give up, roll another class and spent real money in the store developing another class, it's ker-damn-ching time all the way to the bank.

Either that or blizzard have placed moles in all key positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    Hey hunters!

I'm here on behalf of the other medium class that has suffered and is going to suffer in U10. Most of the burglar community has been giving their opinions on various threads, I'm encouraging you, hunters who have been nerfed constantly and dragged down to the lowest level in moors, to shout out your opinion on all feedback threads and maybe some day agility based classes will get major boost / and more mitigations.

Carry on
    Devs: Want more mitigations? Roll a warden.

Only 4995 TP to roughly transfer your hunter/burglar onto a warden character and hope for the best!

The conspiracy is working as intended.

1- I don't feel the difference in term of survivability with light armour classes. 1-2 shot from raid bosses. Even with the bubble. Well we are not supposed to be hit at all, but sometimes it happens...
    2- do we actually have a hunter dedicated dev?
    3- I rolled only heavy armour classes recently as a natural and subconscious reaction

4- I still plan on putting all my chars on the shelf except the hunter. I just hope I'll still be wanted in raids...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2821700000017ce96/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Lvl 85 Hunter - Lvl 85 Champion - L 65 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Zulubeast View Post
    Devs: Want more mitigations? Roll a warden.

Only 4995 TP to roughly transfer your hunter/burglar onto a warden character and hope for the best!
    sadly i have the same mitigation cap as hunters... i dont like it in any way but it is in this way... btw warden is agi based too (or will be soon)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000021509b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]