We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stalker disappear skill question

Hi guys, the tooltip for the disappear skill states that for 10s after the skill is activated, the stalker is briefly undetectable in stealth.

However, a hunter still was able to track me within the 10 s after I toggled disappear. Is this a bug or is it working not as intended?
    Beautifulheart Level 85 champ (main), Alts: 85 R7 Burg 85 R5 Warden 85 LM 85 RK 75 Mini 75 Guard 85 Cappy 85 Hunter R9 Stalker R7 Defiler

Undetectable in stealth, ask yourself two questions

1: does the skill mean untrackable, or unspottable?

2: Does it apply if the track is placed on you before you disappear? Ok bear with me, what if the freep opened its tracker on you and kept the window open. You then hisped, but it then selected you from the list and tracked you. Maybe the same applies to burgs. The hips effect did not appy as the track was on you before you disappeared.

Ok I havn't answered your question just amused myself. For the record hips in the absence of sprint is not much of an escape skill, use it offensively.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwiley View Post
    Undetectable in stealth, ask yourself two questions

1: does the skill mean untrackable, or unspottable?

2: Does it apply if the track is placed on you before you disappear? Ok bear with me, what if the freep opened its tracker on you and kept the window open. You then hisped, but it then selected you from the list and tracked you. Maybe the same applies to burgs. The hips effect did not appy as the track was on you before you disappeared.
    Pretty much this. Disappear makes you unspottable, but not untrackable. Especially if the hunter already had the window open and clicked on your name after you hit disappear. I'm pretty sure that the same thing happens with burg's HIPS, but, tbh, I don't think that you should be able to be seen in any way at all while the 10 seconds (of both HIPS and disappear) are active. That means visible, tracking, pets, npcs, anything whatsoever.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000011a1c9/signature.png]Feelmybite[/charsig]