We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
    /signed

Although to be fair I've not seen much if any on Snowie (or I don't go to the right areas).

TBH putting checks in for this should be possible, same toon getting killed 100+ times an hour, or new very short lived creep toons being created on an account.
    Pains me to think my fellow freeps are the main offenders

/signed

I don't think Turbine would allow this to happen if it creeps could make a bunch of f2p freeps and bring them out to farm infamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Call me a cynic, but I think Turbine will probably ignore this, as it means that in order to police this issue they will have to pay someone to do it.
    Maybe that's why its not against the rules.
    Plus while the money flows into they're coffers why would they care?
    The only way to make Turbine listen is for over 80% of the game population to stop paying for VIP and buying TP.
    A creep of my rank, playtime and forum post count is hardly under any illusions of Turbine's usual PR apathy. That said, trying is not going to do me any real harm.

/signed

/signed

Turbine's just waiting for some small argument in this thread or w/e, so they can lock it or delete it.
    They managed to find a reason to lock the Daily Troll for G's sake.

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt123 View Post
    Turbine's just waiting for some small argument in this thread or w/e, so they can lock it or delete it.
    They managed to find a reason to lock the Daily Troll for G's sake.
    Sticking to the rules as best I can.

its getting worse on Snowborn i was off on monday and tuesday last week and caught 8 freeps killing freavers and some had a defiler on hand to rez the dead and start again, i followed 2 freavers from good isendeep map point (troll cave) to see where the freep had changed their position 2 and bumped into 2 more freeps also at it. the thing that gets me about it is that once they have been put in chat they switched to their creep to have a go at me and trying to justify their actions.

i ticket it now everytime i see someone clubbing whether that will annoy them enough to do something about it i dont know.
    but i noticed something on the last ticket i put in and at the bottom of the ticket in the GMs reply it says

Thank you for helping us maintain a great community.

so now its your turn turbine to help us "maintain a great community" and remove the ranks off these cheats

/signed

The farmers are infesting evernight at a rapped rate. Tonight the response from them when called out ranged from a) " we dont give a ****** what you think, we will keep doing it". b)" We made over 20k so why should we care what you think" and c) I pay VIP so I can do what I want.

Come on Turbine, are you really going to allow this to go on?
    Signed the tread already but here it goes again / Signed

/signed

This is one reason why I won't pay for a subscription or buy TPs anymore. As long as Turbine allow these pathetic practices to continue, they wont be getting any more money from me.

/signed

do something.

I'm going to STOP paying to play this game if this issue isn't addressed. Turbine better hope there are more paying fight clubbers than there are paying players that value the integrity of the game.

HEAR ME TURBINE? I'LL STOP GIVING YOU MONEY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deximus View Post
    I'm going to STOP paying to play this game if this issue isn't addressed. Turbine better hope there are more paying fight clubbers than there are paying players that value the integrity of the game.

HEAR ME TURBINE? I'LL STOP GIVING YOU MONEY!!!
    Telling them you're "going to" doesn't help. Cancel your sub and don't buy TP.

Speak with your actions people. I cancelled my sub as well. If you want something to change, DO something.

Just discovered 2 more farmers today on Dwarrowdelf...

Turbine, if you don't deal with this now, I guarantee you will lose a whole lot of money in the long run. Until you fix this, I refuse to buy anymore Turbine points.

~ proudly earned all my infamy over 2 years and not 3 days ~

Rayzr
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

A proud non-farmer... /signed

Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    If you're talking about farmers, they sit on the side not bother anyone to be honest.

Suppose you haven't met DD farmers then. :P
    They go so far as to make actual death threats and if they get reported, so what? If turbine does actually do anything to them, they'll be banning a freaver account.. which of course they can just create a new. Playing with themselves gets boring they must pick at individuals that earn the ranks. Ignore? Sure. Although after a while, iggy list gets pretty full.

I signed before and I'll sign again.

Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    If you're talking about farmers, they sit on the side not bother anyone to be honest. Sure, they earn ranks unfairly, but at least they aren't grieving the community like boxers who interrupt raid fights.

Handling Farmers WITHOUT Turbine: I can run up and tag their stuff and get the points for it, forcing them to either move or rage log. I can switch from Creep/Freep to harass them and make them give up. Discourage them enough and they will quit. See, it's all handle-able by the Community
    That is a terrible fix compared to getting an actual one from turbine. They bother no one? Their practice devalues everything people have worked hard for.

This is one of my main concerns about pvp.
    /signed

/signed

Been here since day 1. This is the first time I've been really mad at this game. I know there are other things wrong with the game, but it is just a game. I always take it for what it is. But this is different. When I looked into the daily stats website and saw a particular spider on Vilya not only pass me up (which isn't hard to do considering how much I log into my own spider) but passing up EVERY OTHER SPIDER on our server, most who deserve acknowledgement of their time and effort put into their weaver, I couldn't believe it. This isn't like a broken instance or bad lag, Turbine. This is a matter of respect. And if it is not fixed, I will respectfully take my lifetime sub, consider it null and void, and head on over to the control panel to remove stuff.

/SIGNED
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c010000236127/signature.png]Axacratic[/charsig]

Turbine makes a point of communicating with people in threads that talk about the weather and character stories.

Yet when a game mechanic is being exploited en masse, they fall silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Turbine makes a point of communicating with people in threads that talk about the weather and character stories.

Yet when a game mechanic is being exploited en masse, they fall silent.
    To be honest, I can't even remember the last time they replied on important thread, other than what to put on store next update.

/signed

This is on the rise on Evernight and the clubbers are not even trying to hide it.

Come on Turbine, or do you just care about the $$$$$$$$$

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast