We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
    Give us that reply...

as a serious (sometimes even too serious) pvp'er

/signed

Turbine,

Is your acceptance of what the majority of the community's belief that this multi-boxing, rank/comm farming to be exploiting, based on a revenue streams generated by people with multiple accounts. Do you think this business model will lead to monetary success?

I think not. Keep in mind, there are a handful of folks out there that participate in what the majority believe to be PvMP exploiting. Do away with these people. There is no honor, or personal game satisfaction in gaining rank these due to the handful out there that did not gain their rank legitimately.

I think that folks will migrate away from this game in search of a PvP MMO that doesn't tolerate this exploitative behavior. All that will remain is sparsely populated servers of rank/comm farmers with some left over's of legit players.

If you are trying to destroy this game, keep your current policies in place.

If you are trying to restore this game back to what once was, fix this as soon as reasonably possible. Please prove to the real PvMP community that yours and our definitions of legit with regard to rank gain are the same. As of right now, they are not.
    Bigslick

./Sighed...

-From Dwarrodelf
    {Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} +wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless!

5 stars, this thread is getting the attention it deserves.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Wassup View Post
    /signed

Top three freeps on Dwarrowdelf leaderboard are PROUD farmers....
    just looked at the leader boards for dwarrow, and yeah that blows.

/signed
    Jag

For what it's worth...

/signed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001fa1ba/signature.png]Healzfordummies[/charsig]

Defilers and children first!

/Signed

./signed.
    Bregnagra - Ashkoz - Kulurien ~ Formerly of Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Jureon View Post
    5 stars, this thread is getting the attention it deserves.
    When a blue name gives a response other than informing us why it is being closed, it will have gotten what it deserves.

/signed
    Sholeh

/signed
    [COLOR=#4682B4][SIZE=2]Bagbashex R11 Warg [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=#00BFFF]<twelve inches unbuffed>[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4682B4]| Exxeran R11 LM [/COLOR][COLOR=#00BFFF]<Section IX>[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Although I hold the firm belief that a sub-par player will remain sub-par even with PvMP "rewards", I support this thread and it's effort to force sub-par players to gain skill from play rather than inherent buffs from farming.

/signed by the g00n$quadron
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000287487/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/signed
    Getting really out of hand now.
    High Chieftain Dafromanx - Blackarrow
    Third Marshal Cillidellan - Elf Guardian
    If you just do stuff, and nothing happens... what does it all mean? What's the point?

/signed

And agreed with Armitas about keeping up the respect.

/signed, but I don't expect anything to be done.
    Eraelin | Redemnus

/signed

The number of farmers grows on my server every day and with the coming BF Promotions for freeps, it's time Turbine did something about it.
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

/signed

Farming rank is the cancer that is killing the moors. (Lag is the heart disease)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000012ff30/signature.png]Mudpiez[/charsig]

Contre l'assaut de rire, rien ne peut resister

/signed

I would disagree if creep side was restricted to VIP but because it isn't then there is no reason not to stop players from abusing the system.
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

/signed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000001cf6a/signature.png]Scalpel[/charsig]

/signed

Call me a cynic, but I think Turbine will probably ignore this, as it means that in order to police this issue they will have to pay someone to do it.

Maybe that's why its not against the rules.

Plus while the money flows into they're coffers why would they care?

The only way to make Turbine listen is for over 80% of the game population to stop paying for VIP and buying TP.
    "Have i got time to go make a cup of tea?"
    Phakdush Baka, aka Malaise and Rarulleth
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

As we said Phakdush, the solution lies in our hands....stop paying them till they stop ignoring their customers....show some resistance once in a while for better community and less moaning about clubbers...me and my friends already cancelled our subscriptions! also we have some other tricks in our sleeves
    Last edited by Makawulf; Feb 09 2013 at 06:31 AM.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

bump...and signed
    ARGH
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100001ebf32/signature.png]Tharbash[/charsig]

My first and last post on forums:

Stop the clubbing!

/signed

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast