We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Otdanon View Post
    1 vs 1 circles are the worst aspects of pvp.
    Here, have my shoulder. You can cry on it if you'd like.
    [center][font=andalus][size=2]akara / [/size][size=1]warg[/size][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/16iyt5f.jpg[/IMG][size=2]blays /[/size][size=1] hunter[/size]
    meneldor[/center][/font]

/Signed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22501000008220c/signature.png]Kratai[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by astalyn View Post
    Here, have my shoulder. You can cry on it if you'd like.
    I don't think most players have many tears left to shed. Not after years of this game being ruined bŷ poor and lazy development fuelled by greed.
    To be honest I feel sorry for individual devs who have there hands tied behind there backs by corporate overlords who don't have any cares beyond the bottom of a balance sheet.

I just wish that one of them would have the courage to stand out and make a statement. (Dreaming)

But to completely ignore this with no reply whatsoever is frankly very disturbing.

/signed1 vs 1 circles are the worst aspect of pvp.
    You got your rank by the regular zerg, I guess?
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by mithelenthor View Post
    I thought I'd seen everything until now. Ettenmoors is now officially broken...
    Sweet mother of mercy...

O_O

This is an abomination.

/signed
    Farming and 1 vs 1 circles are the worst aspects of pvp.
    Lol what? You prefer mass zerging instead of an occasional 1 on 1 fight?
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

/signed
    Farming and 1 vs 1 circles are the worst aspects of pvp.
    Awww, whatsamatter, won't some of the other kids play with you?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008000]Palaverus Querulus (R11)[/COLOR], [COLOR=#00ffff]Jakyll Andhide (R6)​[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]Yellowsub Marine (R1)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ffd700]Elendilmir[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    Sweet mother of mercy...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JDdbwK9q1c

Immediately what I thought of as I saw the picture.

I worked hard to get my ranks the legit way. Farming ranks is an insult and should be stopped.
    [CENTER]Gourdies-R9 Defiler - Zaknafeinz-R9 Defiler & Roudy-R11 Warg, Dwarrowdelf
    [/CENTER]

./signed

Enough is enough. Fightclubbing ruins PvMP.
    Arranged spars are okay imo, as long as one doesn't repeatedly kill the same opponent.
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

Has to be a Photoshop job....
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

Quote Originally Posted by voalkrynn2 View Post
    Has to be a Photoshop job....
    Why is that? What makes it so impossible to be what has really been observed and captured in screenshot? With the activity people are describing in their posts across numerous threads why does this visual evidence have to be Photoshop?

I'm not being sarcastic, I am curious if you see something in the image that marks it as Photoshop instead of legitimate.
    Lag = skills roulette. You never know which one will go off.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRO ToS
    17. You will not exploit, distribute or publicly communicate any Game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage within the Game world.
    Maybe it is against the rules afterall... Even though Turbine stated they were "Fine" with it. That's a little puzzling -.-

THE LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE
    END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

Last updated: May 12, 2011

THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT; PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. Welcome to The Lord of the Rings Online. Turbine, Inc. ("Turbine") is proud to provide you with The Lord of the Rings Online game software (together with any updates, the "Game Client") for use with the online component of The Lord of the Rings Online (the "Game Server"). Together, the Game Client and the Game Server make up the massively multiplayer online role-playing game The Lord of the Rings Online (the "Game"). This End User License Agreement (the "EULA" or "Agreement") governs your use of the Game Client, while The Lord of the Rings Online Terms of Service (the "TOS") http://www.turbine.com/support/137, incorporated herein by this reference, governs your use of the Game Server. By installing or using the Game Client, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.

e. You may not develop, distribute or use any third party program designed to impact the Game experience, including without limitation software bots, cheats, hacks or any other software designed to provide a player with an advantage

Using multiple accounts to gain Rank clearly is a violation according to this as they use a software to make all accounts take the same action as the first.

I think sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    Maybe it is against the rules afterall... Even though Turbine stated they were "Fine" with it. That's a little puzzling -.-
    He has seen the light!

Quote Originally Posted by Minye View Post

THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT; PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. Welcome to The Lord of the Rings Online. Turbine, Inc. ("Turbine") is proud to provide you with The Lord of the Rings Online game software (together with any updates, the "Game Client") for use with the online component of The Lord of the Rings Online (the "Game Server"). Together, the Game Client and the Game Server make up the massively multiplayer online role-playing game The Lord of the Rings Online (the "Game"). This End User License Agreement (the "EULA" or "Agreement") governs your use of the Game Client, while The Lord of the Rings Online Terms of Service (the "TOS") http://www.turbine.com/support/137, incorporated herein by this reference, governs your use of the Game Server. By installing or using the Game Client, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.

e. You may not develop, distribute or use any third party program designed to impact the Game experience, including without limitation software bots, cheats, hacks or any other software designed to provide a player with an advantage

Using multiple accounts to gain Rank clearly is a violation according to this as they use a software to make all accounts take the same action as the first.

I think sums it up.
    This^ +Rep
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

I think sums it up.
    couldnt agree more
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000004dada/signature.png]Killerpaw[/charsig]

Holly Zombie Jesus. What server is this if i may ask? I can't believe this...
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

So if there own EULA and rules seem not to be in any way binding, why are we not allowed to break them all the time?

I think sums it up.
    I use a software called windows 7. This software gives me an advantage over other players by allowing me to dual-box different characters on the one computer.

Yeah.. considering that Turbine's rules kinda look like they do consider it against the rules, even though Turbine said the opposite (which in all honestly makes no sense at all)...

I have changed my mind.

/Signed

17. You will not exploit, distribute or publicly communicate any Game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage within the Game world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycient View Post
    Nice catch. Since they told us it's legal I guess that this is an "intended advantage"? If so shame shame shame.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

I refuse to let this thread stay forgotten, specially with those things pointed.

Congratz for contradicting your position in such a way, Turbine.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Get this posted on Massively or other MMO blogs/sites.

Then Turbine might start caring as bad PR for a 7 year-old game is not so great.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSO View Post
    Holly Zombie Jesus. What server is this if i may ask? I can't believe this...
    Maiar....
    PvMP+ [url]http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info728-PvMP.html[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a010000226163/signature.png]Glubbi[/charsig]

Holy... 10 pages in PvP section that are both civil and worth supporting.

Yes, Turbine, we know "it's OK according to your rules".

That's why you should change them. Ridiculous laws created/interpreted only as an excuse are never worth any respect.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast