We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Angry

/signed

Turbine your lenient attitude to cheating is ruining our interest for this game as it cause the abuses to spread to a point which is intolerable.
    It is time for multi boxing in any form to be made a ban-able offence, be it used for clubbing (ie killing armies of unranked multi account created by yourself), or running around followed by bots healing you and buffing you with macro.

Turbine start to take notice of your costumers wishes or you will loose our money.
    And yes if this major issue is not addressed I will also cancel my long-standing VIP subscription

Last edited by Holdstone; Feb 07 2013 at 08:10 PM.

Great idea!

/Signed!

clubbing

./signed
    clubbing is completly unfair to creeps/freeps who work their a$$ off to get their own ranks. You can only really club once if your sparring a friend to see whos char is better but other than that you should be earning your rank for being a beast

/signed

I was recently gobsmacked to stumble across two very high-ranked freeps (one on their creep alt) bot-farming on my server. The freep was destroying their 5 freavers while their f/creep friend watched. Another freep happened by (I assume) like me and was immediately destroyed by the f/creep (why? Guilt/shame masquerading as anger/violence?). Afterwards I considered the forum arguments I've read that it's none of my business...

...but within 24-48 hours one of the two players ranked (their freep) and was immediately lauded and celebrated at gross length by their friend on the forums. I was gobsmacked all over again, as how could they celebrate something they'd 'farmed' to achieve?!

Disclaimer: this isn't an anti-freep anecdote; I readily assume that the same is happening on both sides.

Please do something Turbine/WB if you value your product. Thank you.

/Signed

Giving freeps BFP "rocked the boat" as Turbine put it. Not addressing farmers sunk it.

How far in the past should they be sought?
    Should there be an amnesty, a Statute of limitations?
    How ''fair'' would that be?
    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

/signed

/signed

/signed!

Spread the word to your kins, tribes and friends please guys. Keep support going.

I agree 100 %. End this disgrace now.
    /signed

/signed

/signed

Don't need to catch them all, start with blatantly obvious ones on each server. This alone will get the msg out fast and discourage anyone else thinking of it.

/Signed

/signed

/Signed

Quote Originally Posted by Zoar View Post
    It is out of control on Dwarrowdelf.

very much /signed
    One clubber on dwarrowdelf got Rank 15 in something like 2-3 weeks. Then openly admits it and mocks everyone else about how he's the only Rank 15 on the server.

And with the new U10, not only will they continue to not be punished, the "developers will be rewarding cheaters" that in itself should be made a headline on massively.com. In fact I'll look into seeing if I can get one on there. Because as someone else stated, it seems the only thing that gets lazy/corrupt developers to fix stuff is bad publicity/or hitting their wallets.

/signed
    Last edited by Kazuhiro9000; Feb 08 2013 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    /signed

Don't need to catch them all, start with blatantly obvious ones on each server. This alone will get the msg out fast and discourage anyone else thinking of it.
    this!

/signed

/signed over and over again.

It's a total mockery of Turbine that players do this, and a mockery of the players that Turbine allows it.

As another said, you don't have to catch them all to start making a dent in this.

/signed

Creeps have it hard enough without freeps clubbing for BP

/signed

120 replies and 5 stars. it's time for the hall of fame boys.

DD's 4th On Leaderboard Actually 1st

/signed

Top three freeps on Dwarrowdelf leaderboard are PROUD farmers....
    Last edited by Wassup; Feb 08 2013 at 12:12 PM. Reason: weird wording 8/

Pathetic

/signed

/signed

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast