We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
    Please don't get the thread closed by posting naming and shaming, thats a breach of community guidelines, so please delete your post. We all know who they are, as long as people are not abusive and don't name and shame, this thread has no reason to close.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

/Signed (clubbing makes rank worthless and no value to players)

- [Aryola rank 13 Rune Keeper ] [Luitenant Rank 11 War Leader]
    Laurelin

/signed Obviously.

Clubbers are 'mocking' Turbine as much they mock the rest of the subscribers/players, by exploiting the system.

If it was up to me, I would perma ban them all, but reseting all of their renown would work as well. (Even if its too late now...)
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Why would Turbine expect anyone with half a brain to sub for PVMP (as in new freeps) if people are aware of something as insane as this? I was thinking about giving it a go but after everything I've heard over the past 2 or 3 months, it just seems meaningless. Maybe that's the only way to get the Dev's attention, that they're losing out the longer this debacle goes on. Nice, big, bold message in capital letters should do the trick! /signed

/signed many times over.

The whole thing is a disgrace, which mostly all lies at Turbine's feet for allowing this to get so out of hand. Do something about it NOW!

/signed

already stopped playing for around 2 months now..after 5 years of lotro pvp..maybe if devs are bothered and do something about this me and many others could come back

until then..either fix it or just scrap pvp all-together..make up your minds

id also like to point out that turbines hands are effectively tied behind there back by warner bros....a lot of the flak aimed towards turbiine should actually be aimed at warner bros.

/signed
    Check Check I am a melody ;D
    Main on Eldar: Calestis Dea rank 10 Burglar
    Main on Vanyar: Huorias rank 10 Burglar

/signed They aren't even trying to hide it anymore - just look at the daily stats, it's a joke
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=lightblue]The Elders [/COLOR] / [COLOR=red]The Ancients [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/232210100000d1d29/signature.png]Berzlegz[/charsig]

We don't need to bring names into this. This isn't about one, or two, or ten clubbers. This is about all of them and making sure it will not go unpunished. With that in mind, let's keep this thread within the rules of this site so that it won't go down unnoticed.

/signed

/signed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000018e339/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

/signed

You seen mother of millions?

/signed

The funny thing is though, if we post any screenies or videos on the turbine lotro forums to show these clubbers they get taken down for defamation. How can turbine say clubbing is OK and not a bannable offence but yet agree that if we show the proof of it that we are showing something shameful?

They clearly understand it's cheating - they just don't wish to add to their already full work load of copy and pasting "Sorry we cannot help with that" onto every ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney_Raunien View Post
    /signed

The funny thing is though, if we post any screenies or videos on the turbine lotro forums to show these clubbers they get taken down for defamation. How can turbine say clubbing is OK and not a bannable offence but yet agree that if we show the proof of it that we are showing something shameful?

They clearly understand it's cheating - they just don't wish to add to their already full work load of copy and pasting "Sorry we cannot help with that" onto every ticket.
    Doesn't matter, if we want things changed I guess we'll have to play by the rules, unlike those we are trying to have punished.

/signed
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

/signed

Do something about it, and NOW
    [center]
    [b]Commander Ealdwen, the Wanderer[/b] (Hunter, Eldar)
    Officer of Claymore Nation

[b]Overlord Throgath[/b] (Defiler, Withywindle)
    [/center]

/Signed
    Glennadan 85 Burglar - Glennaran 85 Lore Master - Glennbor 85 Guardian - Glennborn 85 Champion - Glenndir 85 Minstrel - Glenndor 85 Warden - Glennhad 85 Captain - Glennion 85 Hunter - Glennlas 85 Rune Keeper
    Riddermark/Brandywine

/signed
    ~RETIRED~Burglartarget rank 15 wl, rank 12 spider, rank 11 warg, rank 10 ba, rank 10 mini, rank 8 defiler, rank 8 reaver, rank 8 runekeeper, rank 7 hunter, rank 7 burg

I sincerely hope I'm wrong saying this, but this won't happen. Ever. Turbine doesn't give 2 &&&&s about us.

For what it's worth though,

/signedx100

I approve this thread.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000cb7d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=#FF8000]“If you believe everything you read, better not read.” [/color]

Indeed.

/signed
    Bigslick

It is out of control on Dwarrowdelf.

very much /signed
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Definitely /signed
    [center][b]BRANDYWINE[/b]
    [color=hotpink]Deetour r12 WL. Iorynn-1 r13 drunk Warg.[/color] [color=lightblue]Zeyrah r10 lag RK.[/color] {[color=hotpink]Victorious Secret.[/color] [color=lightblue]Skill and Valour.[/color]}
    [/center]

/signed
    Ceol rank 9 guardian, member of The Twilight Gathering on the Gilrain server EU
    I was a corner survivor

25. /Signed.
    The Lone Wolf
    Radspakr 85 Guardian,Haluilas 82 LM, Varri 65 Champ

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast