We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 651
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Glain Vraig
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    I am going to continue raising awareness of this cause until some kind of Turbine response is given. Having rules in the game are a given that should be upheld by the developers and their staff no matter what.
    Hate to say but Sapience did confirm that they do NOT currently,or in the future plan to take action against this issue.. (way too lazy to search the post,but it is there)

    Kelsan said he considers it an exploit of the system to farm freavers or a friend XXXX times for rewards,yet in the end everyone is entitled to play the game how he wants to,and it is a minor issue that doesnt deserve their attention yet (lazyly translated on my part,but its out there too if anyone cares to look for it.)


    Posts about it get deleted,the creator warned (been there... i got asked to stop else id be punished harder then just forum affecting stuff),id love this to get adressed,i come from CM,i never understood why turbine doesnt care about cheats/exploits etc..

    Some gaming sites wrote about this issue,and perhaps if we get the word out there that turbine tolerates such things,and exploits etc in pve,they will be forced to react,cause bad PR does hurt eventually.

    I fully support this thread,and the creator! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

  2. #27
    ./signed

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillion View Post
    Hate to say but Sapience did confirm that they do NOT currently,or in the future plan to take action against this issue.. (way too lazy to search the post,but it is there)

    Kelsan said he considers it an exploit of the system to farm freavers or a friend XXXX times for rewards,yet in the end everyone is entitled to play the game how he wants to,and it is a minor issue that doesnt deserve their attention yet (lazyly translated on my part,but its out there too if anyone cares to look for it.)


    Posts about it get deleted,the creator warned (been there... i got asked to stop else id be punished harder then just forum affecting stuff),id love this to get adressed,i come from CM,i never understood why turbine doesnt care about cheats/exploits etc..

    Some gaming sites wrote about this issue,and perhaps if we get the word out there that turbine tolerates such things,and exploits etc in pve,they will be forced to react,cause bad PR does hurt eventually.

    I fully support this thread,and the creator! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.
    If Turbine make the decision to take this thread down, so be it. But I can use other mediums to keep pushing for this and other people will make threads. They are supposed to follow the will of the players. More importantly they're meant to have some ground rules for the game.

    I have not broken the forum code of conduct for expressing an opinion that is held by many players across the game.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,197
    Clubbing ruins the gaming experience for many. Signed!

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    521
    I have to agree with this thread. It shouldn't be that hard to prove clubbers by taking a peek into their deed log and combat log. Ofc one should be 100% sure if one person is to be accused of clubbing.

    ./signed

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    199
    /signed

    By the way Turbine do at least "consider" exploits to be reportable, hence the selectability of EXPLOIT in the Cheating selection list when engaging with the reporting ticket process. However despite all the reports I have made, often about the same individuals, I still see them engaging in those exploits : and new ones now. Therefore I cannot say I have confidence that they act satisfactorily against persistent perpetrators, which is a real shame.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    If Turbine make the decision to take this thread down, so be it. But I can use other mediums to keep pushing for this and other people will make threads. They are supposed to follow the will of the players. More importantly they're meant to have some ground rules for the game.

    I have not broken the forum code of conduct for expressing an opinion that is held by many players across the game.
    There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into each other, and men with mouses will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the mouse may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this game, isn't there? Injustice , disrespect.And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

    Today Squelcher Your Malevolent made this thread to remind you what's wrong in this game. SPREAD THE WORD PLS!!!

    P.S. : I Love V
    Last edited by Makawulf; Feb 06 2013 at 05:57 PM.
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    57

    Angry Ranting warleader

    I'm a mild mannered person, one that has played and payed subs for 6 years.
    I spend 99.9% of my time in EM on various servers playing as a monster.

    I am proud to be a monster class, I am proud of my fellows that painstakingly ranked over many years!

    So when people blatently cheat it makes me angry!

    NOONE LIKES AN URUK WHEN THER'E ANGRY!!!!

    So please take note of this petition and stop the activity of dual box clubbing.
    To be very clear, I am talking about people that put up a freep or creep and repeatedly kill it for the purpose of
    ranking their primary character. I am NOT talking about arranged battles or spars. But solo players farming their own toons with two separate accounts.

    I like this game , but not enough to part with my money when the regulators and players of the game have no rules to abide by.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    212
    I would sign this as many times as possible, /signed.

    It is time to do something about this.. It is terrible and especially with the upcoming Battlefield Promotion for the Freep side. I have even seen some players being proud of it, of getting quick rank-up while other players spend real time in it and works on a respective way for it.

    Turbine, come on.. It is time and it was time to do something about this, as soon as possible. Now.

  10. #35
    /signed

    It's not just the Freaver clubbing that has to go though. Just multiboxing in general has to to leave this game, before it makes raiding/gear/rank compleetly worthless.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    436
    /signed

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    100% agree to clubbers being stripped of rank,the only problem imo tho is they will prolly tell GM's they was sparring to get around it,therefore turbine should create an arena in the moors for clubbing/sparring with all ren/inf comms removed,anyone caught outside the arena doing it have no excuse.

  13. #38
    With U10 incoming and freeps getting Battlefield Promotions, clubbing is definitely going to increase, so yeah /signed.

  14. #39
    /signed

    couldnt agree more. they made farming freavers so easy too....

    im all for 1v1's and solo play, but this farming/clubbing/whatever you wanna call it, is ridiculous. BW is rampant with this problem.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    100% agree to clubbers being stripped of rank,the only problem imo tho is they will prolly tell GM's they was sparring to get around it,therefore turbine should create an arena in the moors for clubbing/sparring with all ren/inf comms removed,anyone caught outside the arena doing it have no excuse.
    I disagree with the part of making a arena without getting a reward for sparring.

  16. #41
    /signed


    I'm not one for posting on forums but totally agree with the op

  17. #42
    /Signed.

    Please Turbine act. I really enjoy your game playing almost since the beginning. Got some time when i need a break but i always come back to it. It's great but you can always make it better and clubbing is one of the things that need to be dealt with. Please make it fair for everyone.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,401
    Thanks for the support, keep it coming guys. We might get a reply.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    53
    Yep, this is ruining the Ettenmoors experience for sure. I myself know many of what used to be avid pvpers who no longer see reason to play because of this(me being one of them). I recently canceled my subscription and this definitely was one of the reasons why.

    /signed

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Legofil View Post
    Yep, this is ruining the Ettenmoors experience for sure. I myself know many of what used to be avid pvpers who no longer see reason to play because of this(me being one of them). I recently canceled my subscription and this definitely was one of the reasons why.

    /signed
    Probably best thing we can do is cancelling our subscription!
    I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

  21. #46

    ....

    /SIGNED and /SIGNED.... no really... /SIGNED

  22. #47

    Also unsubscribed

    Partly because of this issue, partly because i'm sick of being ripped off by turbine. Eg; Expansions that arent delivered for months and months after they were promised and paid for, P2W Turbine Store that they promised would never be P2W.
    and constant nerfs. And partly because of the incredibly disrepectful and arrogant way turbine and it's employe's treat/ignore the community that supports them.
    If we could get turbine/lotro some bad publicity on the gaming sites over these issues things might change. But unless that happens, while things are kept "in house" turbine will continue to merrily thumb their noses toward us.

  23. #48

    clubbing

    can you define that? its when two players go back and forth and get easy inf/renown right?

  24. #49
    ./signed

    Come on Turbine, show us you care about something other than money.

  25. #50
    ./signed

 

 
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload