We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Weaponsmithing without guild support

Can someone explain weaponsmith leveling process for a Historian who joined the Scholars Guild? How do I progress after Master (tier 5) and obtain receipes for tiers 6 thru 8?

You are automatically granted one level of recipes (L51 for T6).
    Guardian, Burglar & Hunter Trainers will also sell some recipes for T6, but higher tiers of traps & spikes, etc. are drop recipes.
    You can purchase the rest of the recipes from the Auction House, as they are only found as drops. On my server they are usually pretty cheap as the supply is high and demand is low.

You may want to peruse:
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Master_Recipe_Index
    to see a list of all recipes available & where to get them.

There are some T7 vendor recipes that require friend standing with certain factions that can only be purchased in Galtrev or Stangard.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorwynn View Post
    You are automatically granted one level of recipes (L51 for T6).
    Guardian, Burglar & Hunter Trainers will also sell some recipes for T6, but higher tiers of traps & spikes, etc. are drop recipes.
    You can purchase the rest of the recipes from the Auction House, as they are only found as drops. On my server they are usually pretty cheap as the supply is high and demand is low.

You may want to peruse:
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Master_Recipe_Index
    to see a list of all recipes available & where to get them.

There are some T7 vendor recipes that require friend standing with certain factions that can only be purchased in Galtrev or Stangard.
    I check the Expert Weaponcrafter in Rivendall and Thorin's Hall and purchased T6 recipes. I will try the Auction House. I just reached Moria and will be looking out for drops.

I'm glad the effort to level up to T5 was not wasted!

Thanks,

Auction house is always a great place to go!

Thanks, I had the same question.
    Exploit-1 - Burglar R11 [Banned if this account is active]