We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Perhaps this is just me, but those Animal-Friend bonuses seem weak to me.

+3% Incoming healing is ok, but we already get the +5% from Water-Lore. Especially when you compare the Hytbold bonus: +3 Water-Lore pulses, which amounts to about +40% healing from WL each time it's cast. (11 pulses, vs 8).

The final bonus, as far as I can tell, is that you have a 30% chance to apply Water-Lore. While this might also be nice, BoH has such a long cooldown, that this won't be a reliable boost. (Basically, you will likely get an extra 32 sec HoT every 4.5-6 minutes)

Imho, Coordination is one of the best Blue-Bonuses out there. Pets tend to crit at least once every 20 seconds (the birds crit even more). A know losing a 1.5 second induction might not seem like much, but when you get it once every 20 seconds, it is a great help to your skill.

Finally, these are nothing compared to the OD set bonuses: AoE flank heals and guaranteed BoH HoT.

I dunno. What do you guys think?

(BTW, I think that these red and yellow line bonuses are much better than the ones currently available from Hytbold.)

Quote Originally Posted by Across View Post
    New set only give you 3% more, not (5+3)% for each.
    And 5 + 3 is... 8!!! So there isn't anything wrong with "8% incoming healing for each waterlore effect".

Quote Originally Posted by beldevoch View Post
    Finally, these are nothing compared to the OD set bonuses: AoE flank heals and guaranteed BoH HoT.
    Check the Hytbold animalfriendset. Even if it's not written in the tooltip, the 4 piece bonus provides groupwide flankheals.
    Bug? Feature? Lazy tooltipwriter? Who knows, but this bonus exists for quite some time now.
    Last edited by Tatharil; Feb 21 2013 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    And 5 + 3 is... 8!!! So there isn't anything wrong with "8% incoming healing for each waterlore effect".

Check the Hytbold animalfriendset. Even if it's not written in the tooltip, the 4 piece bonus provides groupwide flankheals.
    Bug? Feature? Lazy tooltipwriter? Who knows, but this bonus exists for quite some time now.
    I said 'not (5+3)% for each.'
    In live, 3 stack waterlore give 5%*3=15% incoming healing.
    In B4 with New set 3, stack waterlore give 5%*3+3%=18% incoming healing.
    Last edited by Across; Feb 21 2013 at 11:14 PM.

It says the buff for Water-Lore is increased by 3%. It doesn't say that it gives an additional 3% bonus, which could be interpreted either way. If the buff for Water-Lore increases by 3%, that means each pulse is (supposed to) increase. Either they need to rephase the set bonus if it's only supposed to apply an additional 3% boost, or they need to fix the bonus itself.

Last I knew the 3% was unintentionally going to the LM instead, but I haven't checked B4.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2