We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

U10 bullroarer update 2

Anyone have pics and or stats & set bonuses for the new and current LM armor sets?

ancient master t2 set

master of natures fury t2 set

animal friend set t2
    Last edited by MisterBojangles; Feb 06 2013 at 12:20 AM. Reason: i am not good with computer

animal friend t1

natures fury t1

ancient master t1
    Last edited by MisterBojangles; Feb 06 2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: I am not good with computer

T1 cost, comes from skirm light armor vendor.

Helm and Gloves cost each: 2664 marks, 673 medallions, 31 seals

Shoulder and leggings cost each: 3108 marks, 740 medallions, 61 seals

Jacket and boots cost each: 3552 marks, 807 medallions 92 seals

T2 cost

Each t2 piece requires the t1 piece and 2 gold barter items that drop from a raid.

I can't read any of that. Is there any way you can give bigger pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by whatever76543 View Post
    I can't read any of that. Is there any way you can give bigger pictures?
    Working on it right now.

Thanks for the info!

Im much more impressed with the AM set for this than the hytbold AM and it has the holy +5s Duration BF which is pure epic!

The healing set is also pretty good and Im expecting being able to stack 5 HoTs on a single target

The dps set is mega big hitter cd which is quite nice.

also notice how those sets give only 2 and 4 piece boni - so we obviously are expected to mix and match.
    E.g.: one can go for the 4 set bonus of ancient master, while incorporating the 2 piece bonus of animal friend.

Or go for the 4 piece DPS bonus, while going for the +5 second mezz of ancient master (but has to give up the +5% burning ember bonus from the legendary boots to do so).

This is... interesting.

I'm thinking I'm going to go 2 E-Animal Friend (for the extra incoming healing on Water-lore), 2 H-Animal Friend (for the extra pulses on Water-Lore), and 2 blue Moors (for the Beacon HoT that happens all the time, as opposed to the E-Animal Friend's 30% chance and 1m30s cooldown on an extra stack of Water-Lore pulses).

The Blinding Flash bonus has never impressed me, but I might get that set anyway, for the crit defense debuff. (Pretty sure that's the same debuff that was on the Draigoch armour, but worded differently.)

Might get four of the Fury set to pair with 2 of the redline Moors set as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    I'm thinking I'm going to go 2 E-Animal Friend (for the extra incoming healing on Water-lore), 2 H-Animal Friend (for the extra pulses on Water-Lore), and 2 blue Moors (for the Beacon HoT that happens all the time, as opposed to the E-Animal Friend's 30% chance and 1m30s cooldown on an extra stack of Water-Lore pulses).
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you'll need(if nothing changes regarding the HB-set) 3 pieces of the Hytboldset to get the extra pulses on waterlore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you'll need(if nothing changes regarding the HB-set) 3 pieces of the Hytboldset to get the extra pulses on waterlore.
    All sets, including Hytbold, changed to the new 2 and 4 set bonus setup. The only sets that may not have changed are those sets that used a 4 and 6 setup previously, though those should have also converted to 2 and 4.

Kinda odd they didn't add a 6 piece set bonus aswell...

Nah, not really. The whole point of them moving the bonuses down was so that you could mix and match from different sets or use multiple pieces that weren't attached to a set without losing bonuses. Putting a 6-set bonus on would mean you'd have to wear all 6 from that set, couldn't use any gold pieces (class items & Horse-Lords pieces) and gear drops which are already underused would become entirely obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post

The Blinding Flash bonus has never impressed me, but I might get that set anyway, for the crit defense debuff. (Pretty sure that's the same debuff that was on the Draigoch armour, but worded differently.)
    If the OD set gets scaled then it should be far superior coupled with the Water-lore pulses. 2-set Beacon HoT / 4-set AOE flank heals, was very potent @ 65 and even at 75.

I do hope they fix the Hytbold water-lore 3-set though, the inc heal modifier only lasts the skills base 32s and doesn't scale to the 44s from the bonus.

40s BF duration (4 Iordúr/2 Erebor) will be handy too for trash, i'm also curious if we can wear 2x T1/2x T2 pieces for double 2-set bonus, which could mean +6% inc heal bonus to water-lore and +10s BF duration.

Though +11% inc heal from one water-lore may be a bit overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Unisi View Post
    If the OD set gets scaled then it should be far superior coupled with the Water-lore pulses. 2-set Beacon HoT / 4-set AOE flank heals, was very potent @ 65 and even at 75.
    Yeah, if it's a choice between an extra +3% incoming healing on Water Lore or Fellowship Flank heals, I'll be going 4 OD/2Hytbold Healer. However, we've been asking pretty repeatedly if they're actually scaling the armour, and all we've seen is that the 65 set is gonna be in the skirmish camp (presumably because Northmen medallions are going away), and nothing on an actual 85 set.

Of course, even if Fellowship Flanking comes back I might still run 2/2/2 for several instances where my pet has a higher than normal chance of dying or when I have to keep it on passive. If the pet isn't flanking, fellowship flank heals aren't going to help me more than the incoming healing bonus on Water-Lore.

Wow, love all of them. Especially that DPS set. Should be a nice boost to our damage.

What I love the most is the variety we have now with 2/4 set bonuses. It will definitely help with our healing role especially when the OD sets are scaled.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011eb70/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Will the HB animalfriendset be fixed? If not, then there already is groupheal through flanking. I really would love to know if it's a bug or a incomplete tooltip...

4 HB 2 new set for even stronger waterlore would be fine I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Unisi View Post
    i'm also curious if we can wear 2x T1/2x T2 pieces for double 2-set bonus,
    I'm curious about stacking as well.

I did check one thing on BR last night. You can stack the 10% bonus from Storm Caller (2 piece) with the 10% bonus from Hytbold Fury (4 piece). Note that this does not translate to a 20% bonus due to how damage is calculated, but you definitely do more damage with both sets on at the same time.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000051de2/signature.png]Naethromraw[/charsig]

Thanks for the work..

Now.. ROLF>> Do you see that the T2 Animal Friend has a GUARDIAN bonus on it for Catch a Breath?

and.. umm .. SERIOUSLY? I hope OP was level 1 when he made those screenies.. Says T2 Animal Friend adds a HOT that heals 5-7 morale plus that per tick? What, is it only for pets that are out of combat?

Sigh.. and T1 MoNF set bonus is BE reduces cooldown on ENTS by ZERO seconds? And ummm for T2, we are supposed to follow LotRD with - Lightning Storm, not our capstone ISG?

Least the T2 AM set applies a debuff to Crit Defence to THE MOB.. Wonder if the new mobs will be crit happy on the flip side.. Poor wardens...

Rockx.. I hope you were joking with these..

Oh, and the costs are PURELY on BR.. don't expect them to be that cheap live.
    Last edited by Darlgon; Feb 06 2013 at 06:04 PM.

Sooo... Master of Nature's Fury set (2 pieces) gives the following power:

"Burning Embers reduces the Active Cooldown of Ents Go to War by 0s."

What if my BE already does that? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure that's exactly what my BE did last night.

- Pel

Quote Originally Posted by Darlgon View Post
    Rant
    This is beta; obviously some things are bugged/typoed/misrepresented etc. The end of the world isn't near. Relax.

In fact, the LotrD reducing Lightning Storm's CD is actually better than a lot of DPS bonuses I've seen. Let's say you cast LotrD every time it's off CD (which is 15s DPS specced, but lets add the animation and be generous by saying 20s). Then in the course of 3 minutes you've cast it about 9 times, reducing the CD by 108s. This means that by the time LotrD comes online again, you can cast Lightning Storm, giving the skill an effective CD of a little over 3 minutes (compare that to Orthanc DPS and the old Rift set which had a flat reduction to a 4 minute CD).

All sets I have seen on BR are sets at 2 bonus and 4 bonus (including Moors). In addition, OD is not a scaled set, however, if you want the BoH heal, you can slot 2 from the Moors set and then have 6 pieces that all contribute toward healing.
    TheInklingsKin.com

I'd prefer 4 Hytbold animalfriend and 2 pieces of the new set for healing. The longer waterlore, 8% incoming healing for each waterlore effect and groupwide flankheals are pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatharil View Post
    I'd prefer 4 Hytbold animalfriend and 2 pieces of the new set for healing. The longer waterlore, 8% incoming healing for each waterlore effect and groupwide flankheals are pretty nice.
    New set only give you 3% more, not (5+3)% for each.
    Hytbold set only make HOT longer,incoming healing effict still 32s.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast