We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Read. Study. Discuss

And you wonder why I've been avoiding the moors.

Props to Fiec + Wiking for running with this mess

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    And you wonder why I've been avoiding the moors.

Props to Fiec + Wiking for running with this mess
    Now you aint associating me and Wiking with that quadruple boxing farmer right! You know me better than that man. Just because hes in the vicinity and hitting our targets you think hes running with us. Then so is every single other Creep there who is fighting legit too. Sheesh man..

Sorry flim, I can't accept props for something I didn't do. So please have your facts straight before accusing someone, I do not run w/ multi boxing POS's.

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    Now you aint associating me and Wiking with that quadruple boxing farmer right! You know me better than that man. Just because hes in the vicinity and hitting our targets you think hes running with us. Then so is every single other Creep there who is fighting legit too. Sheesh man..
    I would be more mad at the fact that I was being associated with Wiking than anything
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

feic wiking;

If you don't want to associate yourself with the "quadruple boxing farmer" why are you both in my combat log (as posted) getting in on the lolspider boxing gravy train?

may as well have been grouped.

feic wiking;

If you don't want to associate yourself with the "quadruple boxing farmer" why are you both in my combat log (as posted) getting in on the lolspider boxing gravy train?

may as well have been grouped.
    Right man whatever..so i'm supposed to stop playing my game because of a farmer? Why didnt you post for the farmer to go to hell and why in the heck are you posting about me and Wiking out of all of the Creeps that where fighting there? Because we were in your combat log right. I'm likely in most other freeps logs too that where there seen as im healing the group for gawds sake.

If that farmer is in the location what we all supposed to do man..i'll gladly tell everyone to not attack you guys so you can kill the farmer till he gets the msg. So next time, if you can get a msg to a Creep over here, try that first man and we'll help you guys out if we can and I mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laggus View Post
    So next time, if you can get a msg to a Creep over here, try that first man and we'll help you guys out if we can and I mean that.
    I respect that. Please excuse my initial rage which should be directed 99% at this pewpewXXX guy.

Understand however that when I already have 12 spiders on me and 59 green dots I may rage a little when I see "Wiking tried to use Induce Knockeddown on Flimlin..."

You can walk away or go somewhere else on the map or not target what that guy is on. You don't need to assist the 6 boxer.

I respect that. Please excuse my initial rage which should be directed 99% at this pewpewXXX guy.

Understand however that when I already have 12 spiders on me and 59 green dots I may rage a little when I see "Wiking tried to use Induce Knockeddown on Flimlin..."

You can walk away or go somewhere else on the map or not target what that guy is on. You don't need to assist the 6 boxer.
    Fair enough man. I would be frustrated too. Point taken..oh and there was a rez camp with us at Lugz rez..Me and a couple others in my grp laydown on the ground to let you know you guys should kill the spider farming unmolested..then i logged out.

This is only going to get worse though with these farmers. They should change the EULA to ban this behaviour of farming with update 10 if not now.

Called this in GLFF when a quad mini boxer was spotted.

Sorry this happened, man. I do, honestly, think you're a staple of the Moors and enjoy seeing you out .

yay I'm a staple

I'd also like to add I just had a nice in game chat with wiking and yes my lolrage is misdirected, and wiking and other single boxing creeps around are not guilty of much.

A few simple steps to rid firefoot of this spider menace will follow in my next thread.

I'm gonna call it;

Guide; banning macro users for dummies!

grow up

Actually this has happened before, and not to often, but when it does i love it!
    If you see a 6 boxer and it was a six boxer, why do u guys even go out in his direction? Wouldnt it be smarter to rally a group together mount up, take the safe road and flank the horrid beast. No, you idiot freeps would rather sit at rez,gv etc. This pu##^ &&&& and whining is to much. Get up, get back on the horse and instead of whining and moaning figure out ways to beat it. It's happened before. This is the PU### server, where everyone's worried about what someone else is thinking. Grow up adapt to it. If someone has the resources to six box so be it. Everyone's worried about FAIRNESS and oh god its not FAIR WHAAAA!! lil p###*#s. Sounds like the moors needs a playground duty!!! LMAO ah i crack myself up

Lugpoop

lugpoop;

I think your attitude would be much different if it was a 6 boxing LM or mini.

There is a way to kill the beast, It's called timestamps, screenshots, and both creeps and freeps reporting this guy. Because well, most of us don't want him here.

Sure anyone can run several accounts at once, but in order for one person to execute the same skill on 6 toons at once at the very same second requires macroing.

K get to work.
    Last edited by uhgoo; Feb 05 2013 at 01:23 PM.

Well you have done your research flim. props for that. But until someone reports him, which im sure they have. He will still continue. But, ive seen how he runs Odacar his six boxing hunter setup hes got, and nobody never whined about it. I just saw it as easier infamy, ya if he gets the jump on u, six swift bows times 3 is 18 hits Which would pretty much 1shot any creep. But all in all i dont think he will do it often, and time will tell. And if it was flipped role reversed NO flimlin i wouldnt make a whiny stink about it and TELL on him, i would just find easy ways to kill him. Like group up think outside the box, and farm him. Also do note that his spider's died several times. So before you go and tell the playground duty, honestly think if your just butthurt cuz of the 18 poisons he puts on you, or are u just mad cuz 1 person is controlling six toons? and you cannot . And i guarantee he will stay gv camping, until you freeps MOVE take the safe road, and flank his putrid bulbous &&&. Then thats a easy 400 renown. depending on how many killed him

Lugpoop

Killing him is easy, it's banning that will be the challenge.

Lets see 6 unranked spiders looks like banthapoodoo to me :0) [thats a panda smiley face ], and if killing him is so easy why make a post to cry about him multiboxing? Is it not just more easy renown/points? Freeps really need to stop QQing every single time they can't come out push 3 buttons and destroy any creep in their view. Adapt to the changes and challenges that are put before you, that is the true mark of a skilled pvper/player, not this BOO HOO!!!! I GOT KILLED IN THE MOORS BY CREEPSS!!!! Its a fighting zone where you will get defeated occasionally, so if you can't handle it then Just stay in PvE land until you gain some pvp braveness. ;0) <3! 13,060 deaths and Proud of every one of them XD!

[IMG]

Killing him is easy, it's banning that will be the challenge.

It's funny that you think banning will get rid of him when Turbine doesn't even care about the 400 farmers we have on this server. Do you know how many times reporting has NOT worked with anything in this game?? It takes a week for Turbine just to fix a bug in a skirmish not a raid but a skirmish. So have fun with that "getting freeps and creeps to report him", idea because it's not going to work but i like your motivation

Not sure why this was brought up now, I haven't seen the guy in well over a week, maybe I'm just missing when he's out.

I saw him.

He died.

Salty vagigglejaggle.

You know how it goes.

Hehe =) ! <3