We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Erebor (u10) raid progression

Battle for Erebor t2
    1. Anya & Co (10.3.2013)
    2. Breath of Freedom
    3. Czech Royal Knights
    4. Austerius & Co
    5. Portugese Empire

Battle for Erebor t2c

Flight from Lonely Mountain t2
    1. Morva & Co

Flight of the Lonely Mountain t2c

Fires of Smaug t2
    1. Austerius & Co
    2. Breath of Freedom
    3. Anya & Co
    4. Portugese Empire
    5. Czech Royal Knights

Fires of Smaug t2c
    1. Anya & Co (16.3.2013)
    2. Portugese Empire (28.3.2013)

~*~~*O*~~*~

Same deal as the Orthanc thread i.e. pictures/videos to get on the list. GL hunting
    Last edited by Fralin; May 09 2013 at 08:59 AM.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#008000]If it moves, kill it - Then look for more things to kill[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Lets see how this thread will look like this year Though just a note... it seems (by rumors in BR) that the new raids are quite doable without many problems.. maybe reserver server ranking only for t2 + t2c or even t2c completions? Also shouldnt be OD added in the ranking list? it might even prove more of a challenge, you never know
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225010000071dad/signature.png]Naggash[/charsig]

Im pretty sure they will patch OD so you will be able to do it on 85 t1 and t2. Dunno when, likely short after U10 ^^
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Galmarrar View Post
    ...Though just a note... it seems (by rumors in BR) that the new raids are quite doable without many problems.. maybe reserver server ranking only for t2 + t2c or even t2c completions?...
    Well two things;
    First, dont forget that both BR builds need not be final, and also that most of the guys complaining about easy instances and raids go in there stuffed to the brim with gold equipment, stat tomes and store boosts.

Second, considering the less than stellar success of WW in the last raid cycle, I´d rather advise not to reach for the stars just yet Fralin can always remove completions that seem too easy.

Good hunting guyz and good luck. Also fast grinding if its still the name of the game ;-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003234c/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=#006400][SIZE=3]Bla bla bla signature fail bla bla.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Landrovas View Post
    Also fast grinding if its still the name of the game ;-)
    You can bet that that will not change.

Completed:
    The Bells of Dale -- Tier 1

on 3 man mode. 2 world record after sg

Beer Academy of WITHI

i know is not a raid,just i dont want to make a thread for that.is not something special.
    Last edited by Kromachine; Mar 06 2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Krom Of Laurelin.

We got a pugish group for t2 erebor last night but only got both trolls to about 400k(50%?). Was pretty difficult getting to that stage but should get it down this weekend. Anyone completed it yet?

So, u10 is out and people are farming like madmen. Anyway, updated the thread and started posting some stuff (will post more as soon as you provide details.
    Since both BfE and FLM are pretty much doable by anyone and their dog those two are not on the kill list on t1 simply because at this point it would make no sense. Fire's of Smaug is another cookie though, this is not simply walk in play around for 5 mins and profit. Afaik there's only a handful of groups who have completed it on t1 (lots of attempts though). If those groups would send me a message I could update the charts (BoF wasn't the 2nd kin to do it, I know that for sure, but can't remember the other ones).
    As for listings, if your group is AT LEAST 75% kin people (i.e. 9 people) you will be considered a kin and listed as such, if it is 4 out-of-kins you will be listed as "RAIDLEADER & Co"

Happy hunting
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#008000]If it moves, kill it - Then look for more things to kill[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Destiny of Heroes finished y-day t1 Fires of Smaug raid, so atm we are done with all new t1 raids, have to say Fires the most interesting and challenging at t1 raid.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b2250100000823b6/signature.png]Boshal[/charsig]

Was about to post we managed BfE T2 (non challenge) with Anya yesterday and I see Fralin updated list already. Really good fun with a lot of tense moments and the inevitable disconnects we've been seeing more of lately. I think Pony has a screenshot I never remember to take one.

Well done everyone involved along the way. Team from memory was

Anya
    Orton
    Rhianon
    Fralin
    Hanse
    Zendil
    Meakoda
    Kauko
    Isioloder
    Eallewin
    Dryas
    Haldun

Thanks also to others who helped with our "tactical experiments" the previous evening (wipes and repair bills in the name of science), Taldo, Galmarrar, Roots, Santa et. al.).
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5799560KPpPo.png[/img][/url]

Yesterday (13.03.2013) we done Fires of Smaug T2(no chellenge).
    Group consist of:

Titanius(Austerius)
    Farboo
    Nurelin
    Dinodas
    Dunc
    Finuinion
    Athrod
    Reelikxes
    Civienne
    Harsiesis
    Artamen
    Jnaii

Gz all. And thx to all ather ppl, who helped with first tries.

Gz guys.

Nice to see Aus is still only one menaging to do nice raid on withy.

I hope BFE T2CM will be done in 2013 on withy.

Breath of Freedom just managed to defeat Battle for Erebor t2 today (14/3/2013), claiming server 2nd on the kill. It was a quite interesting fight and a break from the usual farm .

pic from kill

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

p.s. good luck to the others group trying it
    Last edited by Galmarrar; Mar 14 2013 at 07:35 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225010000071dad/signature.png]Naggash[/charsig]

Congratz everyone so far
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000005badd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

pic from kill

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looks like a photoshop to me. Champ with almost 13k morale, yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by TuroKovanen View Post
    Looks like a photoshop to me. Champ with almost 13k morale, yeah right.
    Champ can have easily about 18k of morale at the cost of DPS. So do not judge something you perhaps have no idea about.
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

Big thanks to Pony, the out fo kinship but almost regular member of our raidteam, for trying and wiping with us - fortunately was he rewarded by success this time.
    Earth is round. Nothing is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSO View Post
    Champ can have easily about 18k of morale at the cost of DPS. So do not judge something you perhaps have no idea about.
    hehe joeso, i think turo was a bit of trolling me... after all he was in the fight too

hehe joeso, i think turo was a bit of trolling me... after all he was in the fight too
    I realised that after seeing he is your friend on forums But i was too lazy to delete my post ... But enough OT.
    JoeSO, owner of Joeso, Johndawn, Galald and many other toons.
    Proud member of Withywindle's Kinship Czech Royal Knights

Breath of Freedom (and Rootsfarinas) completed Fires of Smaug T2 15th March. Seems we're gathering server second kills ;-). Thanks all for job well done!

Earth is round. Nothing is impossible.

GRATZ

Congratulationz all for the kills (: . Hope we can see soon as possible some Challenge modes as well.
    Keep working and good luck for next kills.

Congratulations to all kill so far. CRK has beaten BfE T2 tonight(15.3)

online photo sharing

Heading to Smaug, imo hardest part will be to gather people again, not the fight itself.

Good luck all in their progress.
    Christiniel, leader of Czech Royal Knights on Withywindle server

Updated

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast