We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I give up ALL hope, you win

You win Turbine. I submit. I am defeated, and am nothing more than a slobbering broken mess of flesh, blood and bone on the floor, waiting to be swept under the rug.

Returning since I last played when the cap was 60, it's pretty obvious you are going to stand firm on not trying to fix the LAG.

So I'll once again roll with the dev changes we don't ever ask for, and give up hope on all the issues we've been clamoring about for the last 5 years.

To your benefit, I am really dense and slow. I finally comprehend that sudden influxes of cash from expansions take priority, and polishing what could be a beautiful gem never gets enough attention to even write on a napkin.

./QQ_off
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000001240f2/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Honestly, there is some little server lag, but that would mean no one can move. I play on an ancient IBM x60 and have little to no trouble even in RvRs. I suggest you look at your own system and connection first.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

you need a new pc, the lag inst to much... fixe your connection too
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

Not to be the meaningless - you think that's bad? - guy, but you ever try fighting on a server that has 40v40? now THAT'S bad lag XD

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

I should have been more specific, I was talking about RvR specifically. Otherwise it's fine.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000001240f2/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by binaryman0100011 View Post
    I should have been more specific, I was talking about RvR specifically. Otherwise it's fine.
    You can't really be serius. There hasn't been any huge RvR lately, plus crick isn't a populated server moors-wise. We dont suffer this lag you're complaining.

also, take a more careful look at the warden changes you "didn't ask for": Nothing changes at all.

Less QQ More stab-stab.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashy View Post
    You can't really be serius. There hasn't been any huge RvR lately, plus crick isn't a populated server moors-wise. We dont suffer this lag you're complaining.

also, take a more careful look at the warden changes you "didn't as for": Nothing changes at all.

I guess the issues are between the chair and the computer this time.
    Delving entrances every 10 steps, keep backdoors, ec and oc moved, relics are pointless now. No raid action isn't from lack of trying to get ppl together. Warden changes? I could care less what class I play, but if I'm going to chug through 85 levels I'd prefer a class I never did try before.

I'd love to get some regular raids running here and provide fun for all. You seriously aren't content with camping solo freeps at GV with twice the creep numbers, and 25-40% of those being healers?

What's the point of complaning, since pretty much all of these changes (except the backdoor) were benefitial to both sides? How is the relic useless now? Extra audacity can't hurt.

Also, there are creeps that hate GV camping and would rather fight in other areas. I myself love to fight in TA, any spot. If you really wanna raid up and fight, please do. fights such as the one we had around spider den today are always interesteing, but people don't like to move away from GV. Most are just too confortable with the 1-shots right next to them. And don't complain about the heals just because 90% of the minis here roll WS, doesn't mean you didn't have enough.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

you realy need to buy a new pc

It's not the PC, it's the same problem thats been here since the moors. RvR lag (when it rears it's ugly head, it does so with a fury). What I mean by the changes we didn't ask for, meant that there is still obviously some dev here now, from all appearances more attention given now than before, but with all these changes I'm still seeing the same old bugs in-game that have been here since inception, or an early update. Fix the bugs, polish the game, then dev it all you want, rinse, repeat. Personally I love the changes, but I'd rather have the same old stale map if they'd rather work on more important things.

Lag wasn't noticeable at all last night, however what little time I was on was mostly solo or goldtagging (which I hate, just experimenting, but I'm confident the group I was mixed in with didn't mind, it was just a little TR OC shuffle between a handful of players).

I will also admit, my post was somewhat more "scathing" than first intended. My first post was more "meh", but when I clicked "Submit Post" (or w/e) the forum told me I wasn't logged in and politely discarded everything I had written. I went from being slightly irked to raging.

Well, we'll see. I may have given up on Turbine, but not it's players. It may take a while but hopefully us freeps can get better organized, and get some more people out here and let both sides have a blast. That may require a lengthy time investment and recruitment of fresh faces. (Absolutely no disrespect to the couple of freeps who are leading now, or to those that actually do group, you guys rock).

You might consider playing around with your settings, just in case there is one that is messing everything up when all the groups collide. Sometimes it can be as simple as that. I've been known to turn video to low and just object draw distance to ultra high. Sometimes turning down player crowd quality (? I can't remember all the names) and turning off names will help. If you hover over the settings, many of them will tell you if they change performance.

Quote Originally Posted by EmyrSelyf View Post
    You might consider playing around with your settings, just in case there is one that is messing everything up when all the groups collide. Sometimes it can be as simple as that. I've been known to turn video to low and just object draw distance to ultra high. Sometimes turning down player crowd quality (? I can't remember all the names) and turning off names will help. If you hover over the settings, many of them will tell you if they change performance.
    Thanks for the constructive input. I always did that very thing, not only to reduce system load but to reduce screen clutter in the moors. Perhaps there is a setting I'm "forgetting", I'll play around with it some more. Full RvR lag was always an issue (I've seen it multiple times, when a creep raid and freep raid come together, that EVERY player on both sides would have to actually restart the client, no joke), but it wasn't game breaking like I experienced the other night when we had only half a raid plus maybe 2 more peeps.
    Last edited by binaryman0100011; Feb 04 2013 at 02:35 PM.

i dont get to much lag on big fights, just all my FPS drop to 10fps or less and i cant move and make someting. only when my graphic cards inst hot i play good... you should check your fps and put your graphics lower, if you says you are lagging here in crickhollow, try a big server lol. btw im playing with 130~ latency and i cant tell i lag here.

Suilaid Gibberish,

I get it - but having just gone walkabout on BW let me tell you, Crick doesn't even know what lag is. Haha. That said, while on BW i found one setting in particular that was killing me - under social options somewhere it's the setting that shows you all the buffs/debuffs of everyone in the raid under their vitals. Turn that off (sorry at the office now - I don't recall the setting exactly). That made just a huge difference - truly (like omg....'what a difference' kinda huge).

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

Quote Originally Posted by scratz View Post
    i dont get to much lag on big fights, just all my FPS drop to 10fps or less and i cant move and make someting. only when my graphic cards inst hot i play good... you should check your fps and put your graphics lower, if you says you are lagging here in crickhollow, try a big server lol. btw im playing with 130~ latency and i cant tell i lag here.
    My original server was BW, spent about 2 1/2 years there, where RvR was nightly.

Temps are cool, latency around 50-60, fps around 120-150 (running solo).

Quote Originally Posted by Ellouhollia View Post
    Suilaid Gibberish,

I get it - but having just gone walkabout on BW let me tell you, Crick doesn't even know what lag is. Haha. That said, while on BW i found one setting in particular that was killing me - under social options somewhere it's the setting that shows you all the buffs/debuffs of everyone in the raid under their vitals. Turn that off (sorry at the office now - I don't recall the setting exactly). That made just a huge difference - truly (like omg....'what a difference' kinda huge).

Good Hunting,

Ell
    Ell, thank goodness someone gets it. I'll check into what you said and do some playing around. THANK YOU!

PS - Don't work to hard