We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Not a Win!!

Not a Win!!

Hello Gurashluk!!! I wonder what tribe/freep kin your associated with?

I hate calling it griefing because it really isn't.. It's more sad than anything else and this is just a game. With that said it's a win for either side when someone has to log onto the opposing side to interfere with normal game play in order for them to have the advantage..

I actually feel sorry when someone has to resort to pulling npc's onto a group trying to achieve a goal, leashing and resetting the CG/Tyrant. But then again, I achieve another goal when someone is so butter that they feel they have to resort to that type of play.

The saddest part is that it's common practice here on Gladden and there are many who support it. Again, if you have knowledge of someone doing this and supporting it then your obviously as butter as they are and anything you think your accomplishing has a huge * by it.. It's just sad and I feel sorry for those who think it's a win in any way..

You know folks, it really is just a game.. I isn't as serious business as some of you believe.. Knowing your so butter you have to resort to this type of play is somewhat satisfying.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

ahh gladden. Home of the trolliest of trolls, whiniest of whiners, greediest of greedy, and the most wanna-be elitist's elitist's.

You should just give in, and roll on another server, gladden is by far the worst server i ever played on, so glad i switched.
    I will always remember LOTRO as it once was, instead of how it is now
    When gameplay is governed by 'how can we make people buy things' you know the game is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Hello Gurashluk!!! I wonder what tribe/freep kin your associated with?

I hate calling it griefing because it really isn't.. It's more sad than anything else and this is just a game. With that said it's a win for either side when someone has to log onto the opposing side to interfere with normal game play in order for them to have the advantage..

I actually feel sorry when someone has to resort to pulling npc's onto a group trying to achieve a goal, leashing and resetting the CG/Tyrant. But then again, I achieve another goal when someone is so butter that they feel they have to resort to that type of play.

The saddest part is that it's common practice here on Gladden and there are many who support it. Again, if you have knowledge of someone doing this and supporting it then your obviously as butter as they are and anything you think your accomplishing has a huge * by it.. It's just sad and I feel sorry for those who think it's a win in any way..

You know folks, it really is just a game.. I isn't as serious business as some of you believe.. Knowing your so butter you have to resort to this type of play is somewhat satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by superbean View Post
    ahh gladden. Home of the trolliest of trolls, whiniest of whiners, greediest of greedy, and the most wanna-be elitist's elitist's.

You should just give in, and roll on another server, gladden is by far the worst server i ever played on, so glad i switched.

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL

It was the home of the trolliest of trolls, whiniest of whiners, greediest of greedy, and the most wanna-be elitist's elitist's. then the guy moved to a different server...perhaps you know what happend to him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post

REPOSTKAOHE? =VONKGHPLYONWPTPLY
    Last edited by Witch0King; Feb 02 2013 at 05:57 PM.
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

Shining examples of gladden; the irony is not lost i'm sure

These words... irony at it's finest.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    REPOSTKAOHE? =VONKGHPLYONWPTPLY
    Tingur.

I don't speak Norwegian.

Can you break this down for me?

I don't understand.

Shining examples of gladden; the irony is not lost i'm sure
    Have fun on your super cool new server. It must be really awesome. I choose to overlook the fact that, despite your super cool new server, you still check and post on our super lame server's forums

Irony. You must be very familiar with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Tingur.

I don't speak Norwegian.

Can you break this down for me?

I don't understand.
    It was my try at writing something logical :/
    "I should call that a heavy loss, if it was not a wonder rather that in his great age he could still wield his axe as mightily as they say he did, standing over the body of King Brand before the gate of Erebor, until the darkness fell."
    http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/

ahh. Home of the trolliest of trolls, whiniest of whiners, greediest of greedy, and the most wanna-be elitist's elitist's.

I am glad you found a new server you like but I have to disagree with you here. Gladden is the best PVP Server in this game.. Best trash talking and pvp drama of all. Makes all the others seem like care bear servers.

You do need to be a little thick skinned to play here but that's what keeps me coming back yr after yr.

PS: Don't ever make me agree with Vic again or I'll come to your server and kick your booty until you need to find even another server..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    me agree with Vic
    Gasp! This will forever be kept to show that Gunnor was quoted saying he agrees with Vic!

(Just ignore the Tarzan structure... Unless that's how Gunnor speaks... Explains a lot.)
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]