We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

I came across this from an old post the Mel left for Ziir. But I think that This was Made for Grish and Nymp!!!! Not sure Who is singing to who but I am Certain that they know!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mNQX...1&feature=fvwp

Love ya,
    Min
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000029c7c4/signature.png]Imhealingu[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    Oh, your other warg. Not this warg but that warg. You're a mess. You should stop before you implode.

Your penchant for exaggeration is pretty intolerable.

IPvEtoRank I have seen twice. The first time, I engaged by the Troll Stones south of Lugz drop off. The second, I sneaked through a red TR, 'cause you know that's done oh so often, to the quest room and opened up on you.

Next time I'll stay put with the NPCS on me?

I wish you would just stop and realize how ridiculous you come across.

"You tried to kill me but I HiPS if I'm hit, neenerneener." The whole purpose of your Warg, not that warg but the other warg yes yes that warg on account 2 not 4, who has a 3m HiPS (presumably) is to PvE. I mean, really?

Yes, it must be frustrating to be an uber fail on such a low level creep? I would say stick to your Rk 9 but we have all seen how you handle that one...

You've been a joke since the first day we saw you in Legion and you tried talking &&&& and you still are:

o_O my name is in that picture, hmmm so I used to be there at 60 level too. I thought that I started moors at 65 level.

Cheers,

Erlond or Eklavya.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000017e710/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Tsk, tsk, I tried to tell Grish that posting a kinmail that was sent before we were unfairly kicked would not cause that much drama.

I think this on might though, thanks for sending it to me Agent X!

Your kinship's Message of the Day:
    Moors Wednesday time to hand it out or take it if your not dyin yer not tryin

I guess the "If you're not dying, you're not trying" doesn't apply to the kinleader though, his charges to safety are starting to become his trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Never troll Rain Spider
    It's not trolling, it's forum pvping in hopes that it ignites moors pvping.

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Thulock: I still wuv u, though I would never wish this game upon you. Good to see you pop in in.
    Space: I hate you; come back!
    Haha <3 you Bali, I had to come back so Raith can go John Wayne on some people.. still playing GW2 aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Spacmanbobr View Post
    Just reading this &&&& sorta makes me want to play again...
    Bali already said it, come back! and ill say it once more CACTUS!!

anyway please let the entertainment continue, it makes my work day more enjoyable
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

Hey Nymp, I'm getting a bit concerned here buddy... Sunday Redemption got 49k total renown (which I am sure had nothing to do with the fact that it was Superbowl Sunday and you prob got a lot of afk kills), but Monday you dropped to 16k, Tuesday 15k and yesterday 18k(and this with the DOF boss buffs). Tempest went from 30k Sun to 47k, 46k and 43k. What happened? Did it have something to do with you+2 taking on Remo and losing after crowing about your 3 or 4 KB on him? Are you losing your edge? Maybe you need a hawaiian vacation to get yourself back to your B game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000125d1b/signature.png]Grishbashbag[/charsig]

One thing that confuses me is that nymp said Suza's creep is grishbashbag yet there are seperate accounts for each.... so either nymp was wrong and they're actually two different people or Suza/grish has a case of multipe personality disorder and doesnt seem to know about it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000027a7c5/signature.png]Melkvor[/charsig]

Wow. It is bad enough to let internal kin drama make it to a forum, but Nymp, man, we have had our run ins before, and I never agreed with what you say, but this time, I mean my God you come off totally insane.... That is not a knock or a troll. I am just merely pointing out that for you to bring a kin problem to forum, to openly try to embarrass a former friend/kinmate... whether what he does was true or not.... Do you have any loyalty to people? How is it you show more loyalty to a fake environment with fake meaningless rank than to the actual people you play with?

I just don't understand that aspect of the pvp in this game and it is why I will never respect firefoot pvp in any way. How is the pixels on your screen more important that friends or people?

Secondly, and this goes for everyone in ff forums these days, you guys spend more time embarrassing firefoot by trying to discredit spies, farmers, and people you don't like on this forum than you do trying to show any of the positives about Firefoot pvp.

NOTHING hurts our servers chance of ever getting respected or having people come here more than the fact that you guys rage all day on the forum about things that aren't against the rules, aren't policed by turbine, and are so widespread and impossible to prove that it really is paranoia that drives the posts.

Nymp, I have grown to respect your views on pvp, but I now can't and won't ever respect how you treat friends/kinnies because they don't want to play how you tell them with accounts they paid for, not you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001d72c1/signature.png]Connamir[/charsig]

U14, let's get out there and level, and gear up so we can...um.. so that we can beat.... so that we can test our skill against.... ummm well.....

so i like pie idk bout you guys but i REALLY REALLY love pie
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000252bc1/signature.png]Ormani[/charsig]

Wish I had thought of this earlier.

Facts: (I can screenshot all creation dates and /played hours if you need absolute proof)
    1) monday - friday I work 7:30am to 11:30 am - Online ~1pm to 10pm w/~1 hour off for dinner
    2) Sat/Sun - Online ~9 am-10pm w/~2 hours off for lunch and dinner
    3) Character Glindariel (on account w/suza)- Created 1/20/2013 - /played time as of now: 99 hours 45 minutes (5 hours a day)
    4) Character Younlin (on account w/grish) - Created 1/19/2013 - /played time as of now: 69 hours 9 min (3.5 hours a day)
    5) Character Sindaruiel (w/grish) - Created 12/24/2012 - /played time as of now: 20 hours 47 min (<1 hour a day)
    6) Character Ipvetorank (w/suza) - Created 12/31/2012- /played time as of now: 142 hours 35 min (3.6 hours a day)
    7) Character Lugzem (w/grish) - Created 12/30/2012 - /played time as of now: 113 hours 50 min (2.8 hours a day)

I average 8.6 hours a day on the account with Suza (not including Suza of course) and 7.3 hours a day on the account with Grish (can't add in Grish's avg time cause he was created 4 years ago). None of these characters were in Redemption.

This does not include the time switching between characters to check for lottery wins and to move items from character to character.

On 1/19 I can show I was deeding with Suza as deeds Giant-slayer and gwiber-slayer and master of stairs completed. I can also show on 1/4x2, 1/10x2, 1/22, 1/25, 1/26 and 1/28x2 Suza completed quests during Raids.

Logic clearly shows I had little to no time to 'spy', but we all know logic means nothing to Nymp.

Might as well post it now.

Last one.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyee View Post
    so i like pie idk bout you guys but i REALLY REALLY love pie
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000027a7c5/signature.png]Melkvor[/charsig]

Umm

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    This thread may solve the damn energy crisis.Wow man what are you on? Are we gettin any kinda pie charts next,they always make me hungry.I really cant believe how much effort you've put into your posts.I cant even cover everything thats gone down since this started.But Suza can you give me the BA reports I need them on my desk ASAP.

Couple weeks or so before i spoke to you Remo.Oh so I hear I have a bounty on my head. So whats a hobbit head worth? BTW Remo I got 3 maybe 4 KB on you yesterday. You slippin man. Everytime I got you you dropped ales. Last time got 4.Funniest was the 1st I had names turned off caught ya tryin to rush the keep at bottom of the stairs.Called out in vent got a newb rushin the cg.I swear man true story hehe.So yeah that was the 1st. Anyway man lay off the ale looks like ya cant handle it.So whats a bounty pay off yer head BTW?

Min or whom ever I never said you guys had spys.Anyway this really has been fun.Suza I need that report.When should I be taking you for your walk tommorrow? Have I covered enuf,please if I have missed any be sure to point it out.BTW I need that next table in % values.And in closing I'd just like to say,Didn't see your salty vajigglejaggle for the rest of the night. Good night and have a pleasent evening.
    Dude; are you...are you high? What the hell are you even saying? It sounds like you have about 6 conversations with yourself going on in your head. Get some help man.

Crom laughs at your misfortune...he laughs from his mountain.

Nymp - Lol stop PvPing and stop "trolling" the PvP forums, its not workin out for you.

Suza - Stop posting screenie's and data tables and what not, it won't change his mind and no one else cares.

Helly - <3

Redemption - Stop PvPing or get better.
    Last edited by Dontalan; Feb 10 2013 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontalan View Post
    Suza - Stop posing screenie's and data tables and what not, it won't change his mind and no one else cares.
    I'm still not convinced he wasn't spying
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000129561/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

Cool

"BTW Remo I got 3 maybe 4 KB on you yesterday. You slippin man. Everytime I got you you dropped ales. Last time got 4." <- idk how to actually make the quote stuff around what other people said, but thats what Nymp said

I would just like to point out that Nymp's KB's on Remo do not really matter considering the fact that he probably rolled with at least 2 times as many freeps as Remo had creeps in his group. That you were lucky enough to hit Remo at the right time is great, but it does not really mean anything since the only way you can get kills is by zerging the ever loving &&&& out of any creep that just so happens to come your way. Or maybe you will end up mapping out instead, just in case he/she takes your what, 200 rating? :P

- Throst
    P.S: Brittain is a commie.
    P.S.S: Bammy wears a fugly hat irl <3
    P.S.S.S: Helly I hate you .|..

kthxbai
    Last edited by pieface362; Feb 09 2013 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stanma View Post
    I'm still not convinced he wasn't spying
    Quite understandable, I spend hours a day levelling low level alts, running a creep that only ranks through PvE (rank 6 and 1/2 way to rank 7), running another creep that both PvEs and PvPs. Obviously I did all this to mask the fact that I spend even more hours spying on a group that is so pathetic that every creep in existance calls them out cause they know free infamy when they see it, but can't solo 12 people by themselves. I am obviously the most paranoid person in existance to set up so many thing to defray my guilt on the off chance I got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Suza View Post
    Quite understandable, I spend hours a day levelling low level alts, running a creep that only ranks through PvE (rank 6 and 1/2 way to rank 7), running another creep that both PvEs and PvPs. Obviously I did all this to mask the fact that I spend even more hours spying on a group that is so pathetic that every creep in existance calls them out cause they know free infamy when they see it, but can't solo 12 people by themselves. I am obviously the most paranoid person in existance to set up so many thing to defray my guilt on the off chance I got caught.
    Maybe if you had a table or a graph or something I could believe you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000129561/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by stanma View Post
    Maybe if you had a table or a graph or something I could believe you.
    I only have one card left to play, and it's sure to cause Nymp to change his tune about his success as well as ratchet up the paranoia and drama on his part.

I still have alts in the kin, so I still have access to the 'same information' I had before, yet according to both him and goodie2shoes they were immediately more successful and have been since I was kicked.

Why can't I use the same information to get the same results any longer?(maybe cause it's actually no help and Nymp needed a scapegoat?) Will Nymp now claim that their 'success' was complete BS and blame my 'continued spying' for his leadership failures?

How high will Nymp's blood pressure climb trying to find 'another spy'?

I'm off to laugh myself to sleep

I still like pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000252bc1/signature.png]Ormani[/charsig]

Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdd4e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The funniest thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshi View Post
    Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79M185ar0OI

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast