We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 123
  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Spokane, Wa
    Posts
    341

    This. Right. Here.

    This right here is the kind of &&&& why I can never leave Firefoot. You guys are too entertaining. Please, lets keep it up. Me love you long time.

    Kthxbai <3

    Edit for picture.



    Better luck bringing the heat next time Nymp. Thanks for the easy points anyway.
    Last edited by 9line; Feb 03 2013 at 06:23 AM.

  2. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by 9line View Post
    Better luck bringing the heat next time Nymp. Thanks for the easy points anyway.
    He might be better at "bringing the heat" if he didn't use a shield all the time. Why even come to the moors with a shield-guard? He does less damage than a HH Gardener.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by goodie2shoes View Post
    you know most of you creeps replying dont even know the story, so here it is. suza is multi-boxing his freep and creep. freep in snowborn pretty much not moving with no afk on his name. while hes in the moors doing pve or what ever. so nymp logs on creep side to check for spies which he has told me he has done a fair amount of checking if there is any spying about. and as nymp clames he had seen grishbagbash whom is suza's creep calling nymp's raid/kinnies out so nymp warned suza he had better not be on his freep when he looks back to freep side and of course suza is still in snowborn online with no afk. so as nymp said booted him from kin. suza then looked back to his freep and saw what ha happen and then proceeded to </tell> nymp a flurry of profanities and excuse's which I do not have full detail of. After all of the previous suza gave out nymps vent to all of creep side which one of which came on and proceeded to play a song. most of this i was a witness to.

    and suza your side of the story is.. i didnt do it nymp is just being an &&&. if you wish for edification to this please support fair standing evidence beyond people saying they didnt see $4!# like a guy standing out side of a store that had just been robbed
    So let me get this right. Nymp logs onto his Creep to spy. Nymp, you should by all accounts and your own apparent rules dismiss yourself from your Kin immediately for spying followed by posting a reputation destroying post on the public forums here about it. oh and try to hurt the rep of some random Creep that your spying for..name doesn't matter..just pick one..you know, like you did the last time. You tried Remo and it kinda backfired so maybe someone else that beats you up daily.
    This rofl machine continues to snowball. Honestly, it aint for other members of Redemption to apologise for IMO. Most of you guys are cool. If I were you Goodie2Shoes I would stop trying to help.

    Edit: Actually Goodie2Shoes continue helping all you can, its hillarious :=)
    Last edited by Laggus; Feb 03 2013 at 09:26 AM.

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by goodie2shoes View Post
    you know most of you creeps replying dont even know the story, so here it is. suza is multi-boxing his freep and creep. freep in snowborn pretty much not moving with no afk on his name. while hes in the moors doing pve or what ever. so nymp logs on creep side to check for spies which he has told me he has done a fair amount of checking if there is any spying about. and as nymp clames he had seen grishbagbash whom is suza's creep calling nymp's raid/kinnies out so nymp warned suza he had better not be on his freep when he looks back to freep side and of course suza is still in snowborn online with no afk. so as nymp said booted him from kin. suza then looked back to his freep and saw what ha happen and then proceeded to </tell> nymp a flurry of profanities and excuse's which I do not have full detail of. After all of the previous suza gave out nymps vent to all of creep side which one of which came on and proceeded to play a song. most of this i was a witness to.

    and suza your side of the story is.. i didnt do it nymp is just being an &&&. if you wish for edification to this please support fair standing evidence beyond people saying they didnt see $4!# like a guy standing out side of a store that had just been robbed
    Wow, I thought I was done burning bridges, but I found some more (ANYONE GOT SOME OIL? I RAN OUT LAST NIGHT).

    You want full and complete honesty? Here it is. 1) Yes, I have multiple computers (8 to be honest). 2) Yes, I have multiple account (4 so far) 3) Yes, I multi-box (mainly because things get boring when freeps wipe twice and ragelog). 4) Yes, I am often on a freep while in the moors (99.9% of the time this is a low level alt I am using to plant crops in the hopes of getting Tarnished Crests) 5) Yes, I happened to be on Suza when I was on my warg checking out GV when I ran into a huge group of freeps and I called them out (it was a raid night after all, and NOT listed as a moors raid night). 6) Yes, I used a few choice words when talking to Nymp, as the complete and utter shock of someone who has KNOWN me as a player for years, calling me a piece of %$^# and telling me that I had been warned (a warning I never saw, and from your words apparently came just before he logged out of his creep and logged into his freep, so what, a 1 minute warning?)

    To continue the honesty. 1) No, I have never used information from a different account to track the other side in the moors (nor have I, like some in Nymp's group that night, farmed an alt or flipped from one side to the other because the pickings looked better). 2) No, I have not used vent to track the other side (I've left the channel multiple times when I was creeping and talk turned to heading out) 3) Suza was ONLY online awaiting a raid that apparently got cancelled, but since I seldom look at that screen, I must have missed the cancellation and the decision to run the moors (As I told Nymp, I was in the AH checking prices between wipes). 4) I did not even know Redemption was the group that I called out, I only saw what looked like 20 freeps and I tried to kill one I saw was below 3k health but then had to stealth away, so the group I called out was already under attack and it was already known they were in the moors.

    After being kicked from the kin, I tracked Nymp and his group for 3 hours, pouncing him repeatedly to show him that I did not need to spy to know where he was due to his predictability. Not once did I call him out during that time, I was hell bent on burning bridges, which I did both in vent and on the website. Anger at being labelled something you are not blinds you to the consequences of the actions you take while that anger has you in it's grips, and believe me, anger had a firm grip on me and I threw away everything (god I laughed my tail off though when I pounced him in Isendeep and then watched as a full raid mapped away from a lone warg). After seeing his LOTRO forum posts though, I took the kid gloves off and I called out every move I saw his group make all day yesterday. While revenge is a dish best served cold, I prefer mine steaming hot and freshly killed, which Nymp was repeatedly.

    We do have to thank Nymp for one thing though in this debacle, he has proved quantity is not a replacement for quality. As Helly found out the time he grabbed a pug raid to teach someone a lesson for wiping the spars, the losers who cannot freep alone are the only ones jumping to join moors raids as they have no chance of earning honest renown without leeching off the efforts of others. Every time Nymp's group wiped, he came back out with a bigger group, and yet still they wiped. Since most loser freeps are the type to ragelog after a couple wipes, this means they will no longer accept invites to raidwipes and Nymps groups will become even more pathetic in the future.

    On the flip side of this, Nymp has unfortunately also proved that creeps are indeed OP when dealing with the low life trash that jump at the chance to join a moors raid. Buck up losers, I hear U10 is going to make up for your lack of skills.

    Bottom line, believe what you want, I no longer care, *I* and the people who now matter to me know the truth. Nymp has gone from being a respected kin leader to a vengeful loser out to blame others for his shortcomings and I for one am glad I found this out now.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltoad View Post
    Suza, I was not online yesterday and I have no idea what have happened. But if we hurt ya in some way, I apologize on behalf of our kinship. I am not saying like who is right or wrong, and this apology doesnt imply that nymp is wrong or you are right. Well this is a game (not larger than life), lets enjoy this as much we can instead of making enemies. As far I am concerned, I will miss ya as a kinnie of ours. Well peace guys and enjoy moors.
    Thank you for your kind words, and I too will miss raiding with you, as end game raiding has always been my main passion in LOTRO. Rest assured in the knowledge that Redemption as a whole has not hurt me, it was one individual (probably in a drunken rage from the convo I hear he had with Remo) who has added 1 and 1 and come up with 3 and has thus convinced himself he is right. I cannot dispute the fact that I was online, but I can dispute the reason. Unfortunately, while my fight is with one person, the reputation of the whole kin will suffer because of it.

  6. #31
    Wound, I've always found you to be a nice, chill person until now. First of all, I was creeping that night (rolling you repeatedly I might add) and Suza/Grishbashbag was not calling out anything. All I saw of him was pouncing people in every big fight that was had. Reacting as you did to absolutely nothing has definitely lost my respect for you and that of many others that respected you as a kin leader. On top of that, lashing out at The Unforgiven and specific people in there was very uncalled for.

    Have a nice day and please continue bringing out freep groups of enormous size. And squishy and easy to kill. I need to rank my new reaver.

    -Melbi

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    356
    Wow so many responses from many I didnt even know existed.I really dont know where to start but I'll try to get to you all in turn.First off I'd like to retract any apologies any one has issued on my behalf.I know what I witnessed therefore I offer none of my own as well.I would like to offer one to TU as I was wrong in saying anything about them,I was merely pointing at one individual.

    Suza thnx for all the fan mail I recieved,wonderful insight into your own way of so highly thinking of yourself.Believe what you folks want I know what was happening and put a stop to it.I wasnt looking to gain any respect merely pointing out things many of us are well aware of out there.I think if you ask anyone the past few weeks if they rage logged you may be surprised.After about 4 to 6 hours a night out there most are tired and weary but in good spirits seeking rest after a long night.

    Suza I welcome your pounces and would love you to stop haulin a$$ away so maybe we could iron out our different opinions.Many times the other day in our little game of tag you prefered to run away rather than come and get some of the solo hobbit.Your almost clocklike way you would appear as we're fighting real opposition is very comedic even better is how poorly timed they are most times as we continue to fight upon your battered body.Fear of one warg is not something I dwell on in the slightest,least of all you.

    About me spying I merely logged in and reported Nymp in a certain area 5 other creeps almost immediantly responded they could not find her.But you did offer up the fact Nymp wasnt even on.Thanx for keeping tabs on me it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over knowing I have such good friends looking out for me.About my use of a sheild for one its to wall companions or is that not allowed,my bad.If its not allowed I must be exploiting in some way I'm unaware of.Another is I have a fondness for dots of all kinds if you couldnt tell.And last of all is to help ward off the npc's you guys at most times prefer to fight us in regardless of the many buffs or numbers you have.

    Flipping and farming is something anyone in kin knows is an immediate dismissal from kin.So if you let me know who they are I'd be glad to cut them loose as I dont want those actions in my kin.I'll still be forming raids if everyone hasnt already decided to flip and get a piece of the hobbit.Alls I can say is bring it.Especially you Suza.

  8. #33
    I love logic, so lets work some.....

    What is the purpose of a spy? I would think to track movements of the other side and reap the infamy gain from it

    Would a spy operate alone or in a group? Nymp blames Remo's group, so we will say grouped

    Would a grouped spy use OOC? Nope

    Umm, oops, logic fail... Nymp says Grish used OOC... but he's Remo's spy, but... bzzzt... still logic fail

    Maybe we can look at Infamy gains to prove spying

    2/1 infamy stats from theblackappendage

    Danknasty: 10,970
    Remorseless: 10,459
    Ochiewalla: 9,884
    Nihilthak: 6,563
    Neotoxic: 6,019
    Ravagehouse: 4785
    ....
    Grishbashbag: 1304

    Um... oops... logic fail... Remo gets 10k to Grish's 1.3... but it's Remo's group... bzzzzt... logic fail

    Oooh, new information!

    Quests from Grish's account log:

    Grishbashbag Completed 'Status Report' 02/02/2013 01:12 0 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Securing the Front' 02/02/2013 01:12 0 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Guards of Tirith Rhaw' 02/02/2013 00:33 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Not Just for Eating' 02/01/2013 23:57 60 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Mash' 02/01/2013 23:57 40 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Dwarf-beards' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Captain-Generals' Symbols' 02/01/2013 23:56 100 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Lieutenants' Seals' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Footmen's Badges' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'First Marshals' Marks' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Tasty Little Legs' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Proven Dedication' 02/01/2013 23:51 0 inf

    Hmm, 680 inf from quests

    Wait... that means Grish only got 624 infamy as a spy...

    Logic fail.... bzzzzt... logic fail... bzzz...t...<frying sounds>

    Dang... logic failed on proving spying...

    Good thing Nymp doesn't believe in logic!

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    Wow so many responses from many I didnt even know existed.I really dont know where to start but I'll try to get to you all in turn.First off I'd like to retract any apologies any one has issued on my behalf.I know what I witnessed therefore I offer none of my own as well.I would like to offer one to TU as I was wrong in saying anything about them,I was merely pointing at one individual.

    Suza thnx for all the fan mail I recieved,wonderful insight into your own way of so highly thinking of yourself.Believe what you folks want I know what was happening and put a stop to it.I wasnt looking to gain any respect merely pointing out things many of us are well aware of out there.I think if you ask anyone the past few weeks if they rage logged you may be surprised.After about 4 to 6 hours a night out there most are tired and weary but in good spirits seeking rest after a long night.

    Suza I welcome your pounces and would love you to stop haulin a$$ away so maybe we could iron out our different opinions.Many times the other day in our little game of tag you prefered to run away rather than come and get some of the solo hobbit.Your almost clocklike way you would appear as we're fighting real opposition is very comedic even better is how poorly timed they are most times as we continue to fight upon your battered body.Fear of one warg is not something I dwell on in the slightest,least of all you.

    About me spying I merely logged in and reported Nymp in a certain area 5 other creeps almost immediantly responded they could not find her.But you did offer up the fact Nymp wasnt even on.Thanx for keeping tabs on me it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over knowing I have such good friends looking out for me.About my use of a sheild for one its to wall companions or is that not allowed,my bad.If its not allowed I must be exploiting in some way I'm unaware of.Another is I have a fondness for dots of all kinds if you couldnt tell.And last of all is to help ward off the npc's you guys at most times prefer to fight us in regardless of the many buffs or numbers you have.

    Flipping and farming is something anyone in kin knows is an immediate dismissal from kin.So if you let me know who they are I'd be glad to cut them loose as I dont want those actions in my kin.I'll still be forming raids if everyone hasnt already decided to flip and get a piece of the hobbit.Alls I can say is bring it.Especially you Suza.
    You sad pathetic little hobbit.

    Let me use small words to help you understand... comprehend... discern... interpret... dang... no small words for that

    1) You are blind and refuse to see... pouncing you shows I have no need to spy to find you

    2) Warg vs Shield Guard = dead warg... you may be stupid, I am not. Bring stickboy if you want a beat down.

    3) spaces follow periods (dang... more big words) spaces follow periods, spaces follow periods.

    4) Why should I reveal your true spies and fails? You have already rooted out a loyal kin member, so I no longer have any loyalty to you, lets the spies and fails remain.

    5) spaces follow periods (bears repeating) spaces follow periods

    6) mail... you felt betrayed... wronged (that small enough? hmm)... and you lashed out. I *was* betrayed and lashed out. Admittedly (grr.... I hate small word restrictions)... 2 wrongs don't make a right. I can't undo what I did and after finding out who you really are, I don't want to.

    7) Gee, I've died twice in 2 days. You must be thinking of another warg, because you almost never battle over my dead body. My purpose now is to wipe your group and show you how pathetic you are, not to feed your renown gain with my death. How many times did you die because of me? I lost count at 15.....

    Face it Nymp, you "caught" me doing what ANY creep does, scouting out an enemy position and reporting what I found. The fact that it happened on the one night I logged in expecting to raid made you jump to the wrong conclusion. We're all human, but unlike you, I realize my own shortcomings and try to rectify them, not blindly take action in the heat of the moment.

    With that, *I* acknowledge the fact that I sent several messages to you while in a blind rage after seeing that I was never going to be given a chance to defend myself. I repeat, I cannot take them back, and now don't want to. Enjoy your flippers and farmers, I'll giggle everytime I see them in your group.

    P.S. Keep bringing out larger and larger groups, it means I get quicker responses from the creeps cause they know there is free infamy from a fail group when I report you.
    Last edited by Suza; Feb 03 2013 at 12:58 PM.

  10. #35
    This thread has been highly entertaining!!!! I think that Nymp must have been drunk or worse when writing the first post as it is all one big paragraph and he never once put a space after his periods. LOL Nymp!!!!

    I find it very funny that you talk about spying when you fully admit to doing the very thing you say he has done. I guess that old saying is still so true.. "Do as I say not as I do"!!!

    The sad Part is that Grish has never once called you out before specifically. You and your Kin are predictable. If a few of your party go MIA, we go looking. It is a small map and not hard to find folks. Why the other day I found this warg following me around all night in stealth. He watched every fight and it was funny that everytime freeps knew where we were.

    I think the funniest thing is that no matter how mad and angry you get at us, Yes a few of us might die, but in the end for our 1 or 2 deaths your 15+ raid finds death. Keep coming out we love you!!!! And Mostly you Nymp, You hit like a wet noodle =) !!!!!!!

    See ya out there,
    Love ya all,
    Min
    Last edited by Minye; Feb 03 2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling error

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    no
    Posts
    375
    zzz

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Minye View Post
    The sad Part is that Grish has never once called you out before specifically. You and your Kin are predictable. If a few of your party go MIA, we go looking. It is a small map and not hard to find folks. Why the other day I found this warg following me around all night in stealth. He watched every fight and it was funny that everytime freeps knew where we were.Min
    From what I am hearing Min, the truly sad part is that Nymp is going so totally overboard that he has kicked people trying to talk sense to him. I personally want to apologize to anyone kicked from the kin for trying to right a wrong that Nymp is too bullheaded stubborn to acknowledge. I over-reacted after being kicked for something I did not do and I know those fences will never mend, but to kick other honest and loyal kinmates for trying to right a wrong? Nymp, I thought you could sink no lower in my estimation of you, but dude, you have hit new lows today. I mourn for the members of Redemption, this paranoia will ruin the kin.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5
    Suza how can you explain that as soon as you were kicked our raids were far more successful, we were hardly ever cut off at a pass or had creeps waiting for us at a op or landmark. and this is just a personal opinion but don't you think it would be easier to follow some simple precautions and these would work if you weren't spying as you clam. and this is so you just don't look like a spy, don't leave a freep on while your creeping its the same principle as turning off anonymous. and even that i would personally boot someone from a kin for at least for the duration of being in the moors, dont you think its safer then sorry? obviously when we booted you we were imidiatly better off in the moors for that 1 1/2 days till you decided to try to prove a point that is not nessacary

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by goodie2shoes View Post
    Suza how can you explain that as soon as you were kicked our raids were far more successful, we were hardly ever cut off at a pass or had creeps waiting for us at a op or landmark. and this is just a personal opinion but don't you think it would be easier to follow some simple precautions and these would work if you weren't spying as you clam. and this is so you just don't look like a spy, don't leave a freep on while your creeping its the same principle as turning off anonymous. and even that i would personally boot someone from a kin for at least for the duration of being in the moors, dont you think its safer then sorry? obviously when we booted you we were imidiatly better off in the moors for that 1 1/2 days till you decided to try to prove a point that is not nessacary
    Gee, I guess that had nothing to do with the post Nymp made in the Redemption forum saying "We need to move when we are out in the moors, we overstay our welcome too often because we get greedy and end up wiping. We need to hit and run and hit and run." now could it? Nawwwww... that's logic and Nymp don't believe in logic.

    Maybe we can look at gains... I removed Bace from the list cause he was out far longer than the rest of you

    02 Feb 2013... Redemption... 34.323-9,434 for bace = 24,889/13 freeps = 1914 per freep
    01 Feb 2013... Redemption... 44,311/11 freeps = 4208 per freep

    Gee, you're right, you DID do... wait... you did worse??? Wait, because of me, your renown dropped by half per freep on the 2nd??? What happened on the 2nd??? OH YEAH, that's when I *WAS* calling you out... looks like kicking me did make a difference, you got your butts kicked even worse. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

    Look, whoever you are(kinda type like Nymp... hmm), you can make absurd claims all you want, because that is all they are, absurd. Since I never spied, kicking me had absolutely no effect on what happened to you in the moors. I can *prove* what happened after I started actively calling you out though, you wiped 3 times without even making it as far as LC, ragelogged for several hours, then came out with some HUGE raid and still wiped like 3 times after I called out your every move.
    <edit>
    P.S. Looks like you didn't even need me to foul you up today, Nymp took care of that all by himself Gotta love raid leaders that can't manage a raid.
    Last edited by Suza; Feb 03 2013 at 05:39 PM.

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Suza View Post
    From what I am hearing Min, the truly sad part is that Nymp is going so totally overboard that he has kicked people trying to talk sense to him. I personally want to apologize to anyone kicked from the kin for trying to right a wrong that Nymp is too bullheaded stubborn to acknowledge. I over-reacted after being kicked for something I did not do and I know those fences will never mend, but to kick other honest and loyal kinmates for trying to right a wrong? Nymp, I thought you could sink no lower in my estimation of you, but dude, you have hit new lows today. I mourn for the members of Redemption, this paranoia will ruin the kin.
    Suza, none else from kin got booted or left after that incident. But if you were referring me then I would like to tell you that I left kin on my hunter about 4 hours before your incident which was happened 2 days ago (whatever the reason is, doesnt matter here). As far as Nymp is concerned, he has been my buddy for last 2 years. I have seen his best and his worst during that period. He is a good kin leader irrespective of what he did to you, not saying that he was right or wrong. But we as a player, sometimes take a decision in a burst of anger which is not good. Nothing can ruin redemption and its success. I was an integral part of that success mostly in my past and will be a part of that in future.

    I apologized because as a kinnie, we let ya go before listening your point of view. We cant take our actions back but we can apologize (which is in our hands). Well I hope to see you & other creepos in moors on other side and would like to have more fun.

    Cheers friends (freeps & creeps),

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by goodie2shoes View Post
    Suza how can you explain that as soon as you were kicked our raids were far more successful, we were hardly ever cut off at a pass or had creeps waiting for us at a op or landmark. and this is just a personal opinion but don't you think it would be easier to follow some simple precautions and these would work if you weren't spying as you clam. and this is so you just don't look like a spy, don't leave a freep on while your creeping its the same principle as turning off anonymous. and even that i would personally boot someone from a kin for at least for the duration of being in the moors, dont you think its safer then sorry? obviously when we booted you we were imidiatly better off in the moors for that 1 1/2 days till you decided to try to prove a point that is not nessacary
    Hmm... fatal flaws in your logic... too bad you fail yet again.

    1) as soon as I was kicked your raids improved.

    Ok, I am having a hard time with this one... Let me get into the character you say I am... I am a spy, I am calling out your every move, yet immediately after being kicked you were more successful. So, even though I was pouncing Nymp every 5 minutes, your raid became more successful. But I am a spy... why do I *stop* calling you out even though I know where you are, as evidenced by the pouncing? Logic fail... logic fail... bzzzzzt.

    Ouch, let's try again.

    2) you were better off for that day and a half TILL I decided to prove a point that is not necessary

    I'm having an even harder time with this one... I got kicked Friday night about 10pm... Saturday Morning I started calling out Nymp's raid and caused him to wipe 3 times till he ragelogged... Saturday night I called him out again and caused another 3 wipes... Sunday Morning... a day and a half from my being kicked I start proving a point... wait... How did I spend an entire day wiping your raid when you did so much better for a day and a half after kicking me?

    Did you time travel back to Thursday and boot me retroactively? No, cause then you would not have had the sucky raids that you say I was causing, which was the reason for my boot... Logic fail... logic fail... bzzzzt.

    Man, I gotta stop bringing my logic robot into these threads, now I have to spend another 6 hours fixing him.

  17. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltoad View Post
    Suza, none else from kin got booted or left after that incident. But if you were referring me then I would like to tell you that I left kin on my hunter about 4 hours before your incident which was happened 2 days ago (whatever the reason is, doesnt matter here). As far as Nymp is concerned, he has been my buddy for last 2 years. I have seen his best and his worst during that period. He is a good kin leader irrespective of what he did to you, not saying that he was right or wrong. But we as a player, sometimes take a decision in a burst of anger which is not good. Nothing can ruin redemption and its success. I was an integral part of that success mostly in my past and will be a part of that in future.

    I apologized because as a kinnie, we let ya go before listening your point of view. We cant take our actions back but we can apologize (which is in our hands). Well I hope to see you & other creepos in moors on other side and would like to have more fun.

    Cheers friends (freeps & creeps),
    You are so correct, anger caused the whole thing. Nymp acted out of anger, I reacted out of anger, anger escalated, lines were crossed. Nymp had more than enough time to talk to me as I sat in vent Saturday after tempers had a chance to cool down, but he choose to ban me with a reason of #&$^. Escalation x 2. Proof is no longer an issue... even if it were possible to bring Nymp back to the point in time this happened to watch over my shoulder and see that I did not do this, Nymp and I have crossed to many lines and neither will now forgive the other. A lot of people have lost respect for Nymp because of this, and I am sure a lot have lost respect for me as well.

    The repecussions of this are on-going though and one or the other of us will probably get banned from the forum before it is put to rest.

  18. #43

  19. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    I know you keep trying and failing to kill me, but it no reason to cry dude.

  20. #45
    And 10m later you died in Lugz.

    Didn't see your salty vajigglejaggle for the rest of the night.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18

  22. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    And 10m later you died in Lugz.

    Didn't see your salty vajigglejaggle for the rest of the night.
    I was talking about my rank 6 warg, the one you have tried at least 8 times to kill, most recently in TR when you jumped out the widow cause of all the NPCs on you. Stun, reveal weakness, bleed, blah, blah, blah, stun wears off, hips, bye bye. You've never been able to kill it, but you try often enough. Must be frustrating to be uber fail on such a low level creep.

  23. #48
    Wound, when I talked to you Thursday how long were you having this spy problem? This thread is bread #2013 bezt

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    356
    This thread may solve the damn energy crisis.Wow man what are you on? Are we gettin any kinda pie charts next,they always make me hungry.I really cant believe how much effort you've put into your posts.I cant even cover everything thats gone down since this started.But Suza can you give me the BA reports I need them on my desk ASAP.

    Couple weeks or so before i spoke to you Remo.Oh so I hear I have a bounty on my head. So whats a hobbit head worth? BTW Remo I got 3 maybe 4 KB on you yesterday. You slippin man. Everytime I got you you dropped ales. Last time got 4.Funniest was the 1st I had names turned off caught ya tryin to rush the keep at bottom of the stairs.Called out in vent got a newb rushin the cg.I swear man true story hehe.So yeah that was the 1st. Anyway man lay off the ale looks like ya cant handle it.So whats a bounty pay off yer head BTW?

    Min or whom ever I never said you guys had spys.Anyway this really has been fun.Suza I need that report.When should I be taking you for your walk tommorrow? Have I covered enuf,please if I have missed any be sure to point it out.BTW I need that next table in % values.And in closing I'd just like to say,Didn't see your salty vajigglejaggle for the rest of the night. Good night and have a pleasent evening.
    Last edited by taishi; Feb 04 2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: spelling errors

  25. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Suza View Post
    I was talking about my rank 6 warg
    Oh, your other warg. Not this warg but that warg. You're a mess. You should stop before you implode.

    the one you have tried at least 8 times
    Your penchant for exaggeration is pretty intolerable.

    IPvEtoRank I have seen twice. The first time, I engaged by the Troll Stones south of Lugz drop off. The second, I sneaked through a red TR, 'cause you know that's done oh so often, to the quest room and opened up on you.

    when you jumped out the widow cause of all the NPCs on you
    Next time I'll stay put with the NPCS on me?

    Stun, reveal weakness, bleed, blah, blah, blah, stun wears off, hips, bye bye.
    I wish you would just stop and realize how ridiculous you come across.

    "You tried to kill me but I HiPS if I'm hit, neenerneener." The whole purpose of your Warg, not that warg but the other warg yes yes that warg on account 2 not 4, who has a 3m HiPS (presumably) is to PvE. I mean, really?

    Must be frustrating to be uber fail on such a low level creep.
    Yes, it must be frustrating to be an uber fail on such a low level creep? I would say stick to your Rk 9 but we have all seen how you handle that one...

    You've been a joke since the first day we saw you in Legion and you tried talking &&&& and you still are:


 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload