We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Oh yeah its definatly on now!!

Nice talk the other night Remo to bad I aint buyin the BS.From here out I'll be stackin my raids to max if we have enough folks I can trust.Thats right trust.Kicked one of the POS spys who was dual boxin a kinmate to spy for you loosers.BTW his freep name is Suza his creep is Grishbashbag.To long I had wondered how you guys had been headin us off where ever we went.Well the cats out of the bag or kin rather.So if any of you want a spy in your ranks recruit Suza.Maybe Unforgivin would like him along with that lil POS Helly.BTW I check the appendage daily and I see how many you run Remo regardless the BS you were feedin me the other night.I known long ago you just cant trust a creep dunno why I bought into it.Funny how after he got the boot we were able to move about with you guys lookin everywhere for us and just couldnt pin us down.What really made my night was the run from EC to OR carryin the relic you weak pathetic loosers couldnt kill one lone hobbit carryin the relic.From here on out its on,rating dont mean jack to me long as you guys are dyin and cryin.Shame we have lives and have to get a lil shuteye or we would have still been at OR handing out the a$$ whuppins.Your pathetic attempt while we were still on to take the relic back was a total blast.For us anyway lol.Anyway I have to get some sleep but 1st gotta wash the stench of your blood and tears off my body.Take care and its time you start watching your backs we're back and we aint leavin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

Nypm..saw this post and I have to reply. I dunno what you been on but as you know I roll with Tempest a lot and known Remo a long time. When I'm not in their group i'm in their Vent sometimes too and I have NEVER EVER heard anyone in their Vent calling out anyone or your locations or spying. They don't have spies or spy themselves, they don't like farmers or exploiters and they will call them out if they find them. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe they just good at tracking you down. Im my groups, if you Freeps go MIA I send someone to each of the OPs or Keeps until we find you. Then the rest of us will map in. Your getting our Battlefield promotions soon so won't surprise me if you get our maps next too btw. Oh and another thing, the sadest thing I ever saw was yesterday when you had 3 minis with you and Mythicman and I was on my spider with one other spider and a BA ..you charged..away from us.. into LC then flopped. That was hillarious..you coulda wiped us all if you all stayed put and fought. Pretty sure my Guardian has a description on that skill that says something like "you charge into the fray to help your companions" or something to that effect..but then yours must say something different to mine. Can't let you say some BS like this post about people i know well when you very mistaken. Thought you better than that man.
    Last edited by Laggus; Feb 02 2013 at 05:07 AM.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Nymp, no one needs to spy on your raid because everyone knows you come out to PvE not PVP, you're quite predictable. I run six mans and if I go over it's up to 8 not the 16+ you guys run with. What I gathered from your idiotic post is that you seem a little butt mad about getting rolled by our 6 mans. What does BA have anything to do with who I roll with? You can't be that dumb, maybe you are with your Freep math. Oh, and about the relic, no one even cared, we rolled your raid while you ran instead of staying to fight. That's good, bring your raids, we'll be happy to roll the Stache and his Posse.

P.S- You're at least mildly upset.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LD7IP4v.jpg[/IMG]

Not the least bit upset rather pleased with me and my stache hehe.But I to can count and it doesnt take a fool to see when its time to gather folks to offset you guys.BTW PVE I mean really?Why is it then whenever we come out you folks have stolen every relic or flipped every OP and Keep.Seems to me someones doin more PvE than I could ever hope to do.You play your games And I'll play mine.Just not gonna be playin by your rules anymore.The rules will be rewritten and I forsee you guys cryin the blues.That is till we with lives go to bed and you guys can lurk about to do your PvE unmolested.At least we do it right in front of you guys and most times while fighting you and the NPC's.And about me floppin or running off kinda sounds like a spider burrowing or maybe a warg running off with its tail betwen its legs.Its skills right or is it wrong for me to choose how I wish to use them.Most times I use charge is to run you cowards down not away from.Call it what ya want but I'll continue to play how I feel I need to to win.Why should you guys always have the advantage be it relics,Ops,Keeps or the DoF boss buffs.We were actually planning to go into the DoF but the action was to good at OR rollin you guys.Night have to get a lil sleep and work tommorrow so I'll let you guys get back to your PvE unless yer done already.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

HAHAHA, you really are uneducated. What else is there to do after we make yall rage log? If I remember correctly, you were hugging the OR 1 shots, which puts me to sleep. I guess I should of told you to prepare your an0s.
    Last edited by Nethos; Feb 02 2013 at 06:03 AM.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LD7IP4v.jpg[/IMG]

So you don't mention at all your last post that you were plain wrong about the spying for Tempest. Call yourself an officer. I believe you just kicked one of your own Kinnies for a completely fabricated story. I'd be red faced too I suppose and just ignore that little episode. So begins the trolling to deflect the fact you were wrong.

I recommend you lube up..gonna pry that shield off you rear. Only thing you bring to your group by coming out here sword n board is shield walling one of your many healers and gold tagging the rest of your groups kills and maybe competing with Mythicman with the cross country race to your NPCs and one shotters.

As for PvE, what else we gotta do when you all rage quit after you wipe or when you forget to stop running and find yourself in Bree before you turn around to see if we are still following before checking if any of your stars got scratched? Do what you do best call in twice our numbers before you come back for a "fair" fight right! In RoI us Creeps had to hug NPCs to survive at all a lot of the time. I don't know what your excuse is when you come out and hug when you got a Raid twice or 3 times the size of our group with the OPs. No doubt you can come and brag when we get nerfed again soon about how you kicked all our butts and how we all suck. Remember these days though when inferior numbers of Creeps fought and won against your groups when things were more evenly matched. You freeps still out DPS and outheal us Creeps and we don't bring out half the numbers of healers you usually do. 9 times outa 10 you do not use charge to run us down, you keep the CD so you can run away. Wasn't that long ago you came up to me near LC and started a fight with me when I was solo and had 3 NPCs on me and you charged off into LC when your health wasnt even halfway down. So about you using it to run after Creeps..lmao..maybe when your grouped and after solo Creeps maybe. But hey, your right, its your skill to use as you want. Its not running away its a tactical retreat I suppose.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

Quote Originally Posted by Nethos View Post
    Nymp, ... you come out to PvE not PVP, you're quite predictable. I run six mans blah blah blah....

Anytime I have ever mapped out creeps own at least 3 OPs and all the keeps and have all the buffs.

Sorry but the new(ish) moors require PvE.

Are you mad a freep raid is out taking the buffs as intended by moors 9.0?
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

Thumbs up

I dont normally post on the forums but I felt I had to make an exception here.

NEVER did Suza/grish EVER call you guys out or inform any of us as to where you guys were. In fact, he would always leave your vent channel when you guys came out the moors (he told us that he was doing that specifically because we were concerned that he might be hearing stuff). I just thought you'd like to know that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100002c81e3/signature.png]Uhknakh[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by soupe View Post
    I dont normally post on the forums but I felt I had to make an exception here.

NEVER did Suza/grish EVER call you guys out or inform any of us as to where you guys were. In fact, he would always leave your vent channel when you guys came out the moors (he told us that he was doing that specifically because we were concerned that he might be hearing stuff). I just thought you'd like to know that.
    While I appreciate it Uhk, it's a moot point considering how many bridges I've burnt today. I've spent the better part of 24 hours showing Nymp exactly what I can do to him and his group. I am one heck of an ally, but Nymp knows now how bad an enemy I can be once you do me wrong. Let him pat himelf on the back in his delusional beliefs while ruining Redemptions reputation by running with flippers and farmers. I am better off without such bitter paranoid old women.

Quote Originally Posted by taishi View Post
    Nice talk the other night Remo to bad I aint buyin the BS.From here out I'll be stackin my raids to max if we have enough folks I can trust.Thats right trust.Kicked one of the POS spys who was dual boxin a kinmate to spy for you loosers.BTW his freep name is Suza his creep is Grishbashbag.To long I had wondered how you guys had been headin us off where ever we went.Well the cats out of the bag or kin rather.So if any of you want a spy in your ranks recruit Suza.Maybe Unforgivin would like him along with that lil POS Helly.BTW I check the appendage daily and I see how many you run Remo regardless the BS you were feedin me the other night.I known long ago you just cant trust a creep dunno why I bought into it.Funny how after he got the boot we were able to move about with you guys lookin everywhere for us and just couldnt pin us down.What really made my night was the run from EC to OR carryin the relic you weak pathetic loosers couldnt kill one lone hobbit carryin the relic.From here on out its on,rating dont mean jack to me long as you guys are dyin and cryin.Shame we have lives and have to get a lil shuteye or we would have still been at OR handing out the a$$ whuppins.Your pathetic attempt while we were still on to take the relic back was a total blast.For us anyway lol.Anyway I have to get some sleep but 1st gotta wash the stench of your blood and tears off my body.Take care and its time you start watching your backs we're back and we aint leavin.
    Congrats on being judge, jury and executioner without a single shred of evidence to a loyal kinmate who has never called you out in the moors. Ask Minye, ask Remo, hell, even ask Helly, I never once called your raid out to anyone. I logged on at like 5 or 6pm and saw you in the moors and I sent you a tell asking if it was a moors night and your response? You started talking about dragon in kin chat and replied raid was going to be soon, so instead of logging off, I waiting for a raid invite. I was solo all night last night as well, again ask ANYONE who was out there. The only person who is likely to lie is Altiir, who has some butthurt vendetta out against me to the point I have one against him now as well.

You know what is even worse? You pat yourself on the back saying you kicked the "spy" that was calling you out and after having done that you didn't have problems. REALLY? You missed being pounced 50 times? I showed you all night long I could find you anywhere you went due to your predictability and I pounced you every time I had a cooldown to get away. HOW WAS I FINDING YOU THEN?

Face it little man, you have only done 1 thing here and that is made an enemy out of a friend and now I WILL go out of my way to call out your raid as if I were Howard Cosell doing a play by play.

Quote Originally Posted by Suza View Post
    Congrats on being judge, jury and executioner without a single shred of evidence to a loyal kinmate who has never called you out in the moors. Ask Minye, ask Remo, hell, even ask Helly, I never once called your raid out to anyone.
    As much as I really don't give a rats &&& about this because it's rather funny, he's speaking the truth. I also like the name call out for me. That's the kind of bull&&&& that makes me lulz.

Edit. Bring your PVE raids out more, &&&& is easy points.
    Last edited by 9line; Feb 02 2013 at 11:11 AM.

[IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

o
    Quote Originally Posted by 9line View Post
    As much as I really don't give a rats &&& about this because it's rather funny, he's speaking the truth. I also like the name call out for me. That's the kind of bull&&&& that makes me lulz.

Edit. Bring your PVE raids out more, &&&& is easy points.
    Biggest lulz I had all night... Pouncing Nymp in Isendeep as they were all set up to flip it and watching a full raid map out cause of 1 warg.

Shame we have lives and have to get a lil shuteye or we would have still been at OR handing out the a$$ whuppins.Your pathetic attempt while we were still on to take the relic back was a total blast.For us anyway lol.Anyway I have to get some sleep but 1st gotta wash the stench of your blood and tears off my body.Take care and its time you start watching your backs we're back and we aint leavin.
    Lol @ having lives yet stopping playing because you have to go to bed =P Gotta get shuteye so you can live an epic life tomorrow. Maybe down Rockwhithers T2?

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100002780e5/signature.png]Flamboyant[/charsig]

+ rep for everyone in this thread
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

LOL Wound, stop coming out with your PvE raids saying you PvP when you don't. Remo had at most 6, and Helly and I only had 4. If you can't take that on without 24 people then you need to stop PvPing and go back to trying to do t2 ToO.

Also, its on now? Its never on when you're out, because you map out at any sign of a creep group that has a chance to kill 1 of your members.

Kicking a spy? I've never seen Suza spy and never once did she/he call you out. I once saw him stand there and watch the fight at GTA where you wiped your raid vs. 2 small groups.

And Lastly, LOL Mythic running from every fight.

<3 You.

"It's on", eh? All eight of my knees are shaking. /eyeroll
    [color=green]Muzzy[/color]

I killed the moors.

My profound apologies to all creeps, I hounded Nymp and his group so mercilessly that they all rage logged and I singlehandedly killed the moors. I hope you can forgive me, I know pveing for rank is a total pain, but what can you do when freeps cannot handle simple revenge for their wrongful actions. Sadly, Nymp is too full of himself to apologize and atone for his actions, therefore his group and any others that run with him will be treeated to the same hounding they received today. RIP pvp, we miss you </cry>.

Wound, I've always found you to be a nice, chill person until now. First of all, I was creeping that night (rolling you repeatedly I might add) and Suza/Grishbashbag was not calling out anything. All I saw of him was pouncing people in every big fight that was had. Reacting as you did to absolutely nothing has definitely lost my respect for you and that of many others that respected you as a kin leader. On top of that, lashing out at The Unforgiven and specific people in there was very uncalled for.

Have a nice day and please continue bringing out freep groups of enormous size. And squishy and easy to kill. I need to rank my new reaver.

-Melbi
    Lifgar R12 RK Firefoot
    Arcuss R10 BA Meneldor
    Though this is madness; there be method in't. - William Shakespeare

Wow so many responses from many I didnt even know existed.I really dont know where to start but I'll try to get to you all in turn.First off I'd like to retract any apologies any one has issued on my behalf.I know what I witnessed therefore I offer none of my own as well.I would like to offer one to TU as I was wrong in saying anything about them,I was merely pointing at one individual.

Suza thnx for all the fan mail I recieved,wonderful insight into your own way of so highly thinking of yourself.Believe what you folks want I know what was happening and put a stop to it.I wasnt looking to gain any respect merely pointing out things many of us are well aware of out there.I think if you ask anyone the past few weeks if they rage logged you may be surprised.After about 4 to 6 hours a night out there most are tired and weary but in good spirits seeking rest after a long night.

Suza I welcome your pounces and would love you to stop haulin a$$ away so maybe we could iron out our different opinions.Many times the other day in our little game of tag you prefered to run away rather than come and get some of the solo hobbit.Your almost clocklike way you would appear as we're fighting real opposition is very comedic even better is how poorly timed they are most times as we continue to fight upon your battered body.Fear of one warg is not something I dwell on in the slightest,least of all you.

About me spying I merely logged in and reported Nymp in a certain area 5 other creeps almost immediantly responded they could not find her.But you did offer up the fact Nymp wasnt even on.Thanx for keeping tabs on me it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over knowing I have such good friends looking out for me.About my use of a sheild for one its to wall companions or is that not allowed,my bad.If its not allowed I must be exploiting in some way I'm unaware of.Another is I have a fondness for dots of all kinds if you couldnt tell.And last of all is to help ward off the npc's you guys at most times prefer to fight us in regardless of the many buffs or numbers you have.

Flipping and farming is something anyone in kin knows is an immediate dismissal from kin.So if you let me know who they are I'd be glad to cut them loose as I dont want those actions in my kin.I'll still be forming raids if everyone hasnt already decided to flip and get a piece of the hobbit.Alls I can say is bring it.Especially you Suza.

Wow so many responses from many I didnt even know existed.I really dont know where to start but I'll try to get to you all in turn.First off I'd like to retract any apologies any one has issued on my behalf.I know what I witnessed therefore I offer none of my own as well.I would like to offer one to TU as I was wrong in saying anything about them,I was merely pointing at one individual.

Suza thnx for all the fan mail I recieved,wonderful insight into your own way of so highly thinking of yourself.Believe what you folks want I know what was happening and put a stop to it.I wasnt looking to gain any respect merely pointing out things many of us are well aware of out there.I think if you ask anyone the past few weeks if they rage logged you may be surprised.After about 4 to 6 hours a night out there most are tired and weary but in good spirits seeking rest after a long night.

Suza I welcome your pounces and would love you to stop haulin a$$ away so maybe we could iron out our different opinions.Many times the other day in our little game of tag you prefered to run away rather than come and get some of the solo hobbit.Your almost clocklike way you would appear as we're fighting real opposition is very comedic even better is how poorly timed they are most times as we continue to fight upon your battered body.Fear of one warg is not something I dwell on in the slightest,least of all you.

About me spying I merely logged in and reported Nymp in a certain area 5 other creeps almost immediantly responded they could not find her.But you did offer up the fact Nymp wasnt even on.Thanx for keeping tabs on me it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over knowing I have such good friends looking out for me.About my use of a sheild for one its to wall companions or is that not allowed,my bad.If its not allowed I must be exploiting in some way I'm unaware of.Another is I have a fondness for dots of all kinds if you couldnt tell.And last of all is to help ward off the npc's you guys at most times prefer to fight us in regardless of the many buffs or numbers you have.

Flipping and farming is something anyone in kin knows is an immediate dismissal from kin.So if you let me know who they are I'd be glad to cut them loose as I dont want those actions in my kin.I'll still be forming raids if everyone hasnt already decided to flip and get a piece of the hobbit.Alls I can say is bring it.Especially you Suza.
    You sad pathetic little hobbit.

Let me use small words to help you understand... comprehend... discern... interpret... dang... no small words for that

1) You are blind and refuse to see... pouncing you shows I have no need to spy to find you

2) Warg vs Shield Guard = dead warg... you may be stupid, I am not. Bring stickboy if you want a beat down.

3) spaces follow periods (dang... more big words) spaces follow periods, spaces follow periods.

4) Why should I reveal your true spies and fails? You have already rooted out a loyal kin member, so I no longer have any loyalty to you, lets the spies and fails remain.

5) spaces follow periods (bears repeating) spaces follow periods

6) mail... you felt betrayed... wronged (that small enough? hmm)... and you lashed out. I *was* betrayed and lashed out. Admittedly (grr.... I hate small word restrictions)... 2 wrongs don't make a right. I can't undo what I did and after finding out who you really are, I don't want to.

7) Gee, I've died twice in 2 days. You must be thinking of another warg, because you almost never battle over my dead body. My purpose now is to wipe your group and show you how pathetic you are, not to feed your renown gain with my death. How many times did you die because of me? I lost count at 15.....

Face it Nymp, you "caught" me doing what ANY creep does, scouting out an enemy position and reporting what I found. The fact that it happened on the one night I logged in expecting to raid made you jump to the wrong conclusion. We're all human, but unlike you, I realize my own shortcomings and try to rectify them, not blindly take action in the heat of the moment.

With that, *I* acknowledge the fact that I sent several messages to you while in a blind rage after seeing that I was never going to be given a chance to defend myself. I repeat, I cannot take them back, and now don't want to. Enjoy your flippers and farmers, I'll giggle everytime I see them in your group.

P.S. Keep bringing out larger and larger groups, it means I get quicker responses from the creeps cause they know there is free infamy from a fail group when I report you.
    Last edited by Suza; Feb 03 2013 at 12:58 PM.

And last of all is to help ward off the npc's you guys at most times prefer to fight us in regardless of the many buffs or numbers you have.
    Woah woah WOAH. Bro. Woah. 90% of the time its you guys hugging the npcs even though you have 2-3 times our numbers. Thats the biggest load of BS out of your mouth yet.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." -George Carlin

I love logic, so lets work some.....

What is the purpose of a spy? I would think to track movements of the other side and reap the infamy gain from it

Would a spy operate alone or in a group? Nymp blames Remo's group, so we will say grouped

Would a grouped spy use OOC? Nope

Umm, oops, logic fail... Nymp says Grish used OOC... but he's Remo's spy, but... bzzzt... still logic fail

Maybe we can look at Infamy gains to prove spying

2/1 infamy stats from theblackappendage

Danknasty: 10,970
    Remorseless: 10,459
    Ochiewalla: 9,884
    Nihilthak: 6,563
    Neotoxic: 6,019
    Ravagehouse: 4785
    Grishbashbag: 1304

Um... oops... logic fail... Remo gets 10k to Grish's 1.3... but it's Remo's group... bzzzzt... logic fail

Oooh, new information!

Quests from Grish's account log:

Grishbashbag Completed 'Status Report' 02/02/2013 01:12 0 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Securing the Front' 02/02/2013 01:12 0 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Guards of Tirith Rhaw' 02/02/2013 00:33 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Not Just for Eating' 02/01/2013 23:57 60 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Mash' 02/01/2013 23:57 40 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Dwarf-beards' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Captain-Generals' Symbols' 02/01/2013 23:56 100 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Lieutenants' Seals' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Footmen's Badges' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'First Marshals' Marks' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Tasty Little Legs' 02/01/2013 23:56 80 inf
    Grishbashbag Completed 'Proven Dedication' 02/01/2013 23:51 0 inf

Hmm, 680 inf from quests

Wait... that means Grish only got 624 infamy as a spy...

Logic fail.... bzzzzt... logic fail... bzzz...t...<frying sounds>

Dang... logic failed on proving spying...

Good thing Nymp doesn't believe in logic!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000125d1b/signature.png]Grishbashbag[/charsig]

This thread has been highly entertaining!!!! I think that Nymp must have been drunk or worse when writing the first post as it is all one big paragraph and he never once put a space after his periods. LOL Nymp!!!!

I find it very funny that you talk about spying when you fully admit to doing the very thing you say he has done. I guess that old saying is still so true.. "Do as I say not as I do"!!!

The sad Part is that Grish has never once called you out before specifically. You and your Kin are predictable. If a few of your party go MIA, we go looking. It is a small map and not hard to find folks. Why the other day I found this warg following me around all night in stealth. He watched every fight and it was funny that everytime freeps knew where we were.

I think the funniest thing is that no matter how mad and angry you get at us, Yes a few of us might die, but in the end for our 1 or 2 deaths your 15+ raid finds death. Keep coming out we love you!!!! And Mostly you Nymp, You hit like a wet noodle =) !!!!!!!

See ya out there,
    Love ya all,
    Min
    Last edited by Minye; Feb 03 2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling error
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000029c7c4/signature.png]Imhealingu[/charsig]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast