We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    To the left of the North gate there's 2 slightly stoned npc's. When you get close to them they start talking to Hob, who's stuck high in the shrubbery - only his feet can be seen. Apparently he lost his precious pipe! Perhaps it was there before but I don't remember seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy View Post
    I think I found it.
    Dear Turbine Staff:

Ever since the recent Bree revamp, there has been a small secret in town that no one mentions of fear of the Devs and Gms finding it and ending it, so please do not for there have never been any real player-damage before save getting stuck if you are not careful.

Bree-Town Roof Jumping.

At one spot in Bree (I will not name it, you have to find out yourself as everyone else does, save a small hint) you can climb onto a roof if you own a horse. after a few required, and pretty hard jumps, you are on to the roofs and can go wherever you want to. Even as far as the south to the North gate, to the Prancing pony to the Jail.

Is this one of the easter eggs that you added during the Bree Revamp?
    Say good-bye to roof walking...again...one of the few simple pleasures that remain.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy View Post
    I think I found it.
    Dear Turbine Staff:

Ever since the recent Bree revamp, there has been a small secret in town that no one mentions of fear of the Devs and Gms finding it and ending it, so please do not for there have never been any real player-damage before save getting stuck if you are not careful.

Bree-Town Roof Jumping.

At one spot in Bree (I will not name it, you have to find out yourself as everyone else does, save a small hint) you can climb onto a roof if you own a horse. after a few required, and pretty hard jumps, you are on to the roofs and can go wherever you want to. Even as far as the south to the North gate, to the Prancing pony to the Jail.

Is this one of the easter eggs that you added during the Bree Revamp?
    Say good-bye to roof walking...again...one of the few simple pleasures that remain.

Quote Originally Posted by megreader2003 View Post
    I found a dwarf. I would never go so far as to say he was drunk. However, he did appear to waste some of his ale, and for that I was offended.
    Yeah, I found that dwarf, too. He's really drunk. He staggers around spilling his ale everywhere mumbling drunkenly, then passes out. To see it you have to watch him for a while if you come across him while he's passed out. He's in an alley just off the road to Staddle.

I'd also like to add that I love how the people, not just the horses like I noticed before, around Bree change. It makes it feel like a live town. Great job!

Too bad there aren't any guards chasing a thief to liven it up even more.
    Last edited by TejaFarseeker; Feb 24 2013 at 10:03 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000338431/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by StrideColossus View Post
    - I counted nine animals around the LM trainer in the new training hall, anyone find more?

- stride
    I think I count ten animals: turtle, cat, dog, squirrel, snake, frog, songbird, raven, rabbit, and fox.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000338431/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by BelamanthDE View Post
    You can see the same in the Dwarf/Elf intro instance, near the corner where you later have the Thorins Hall stablemaster. That happened when they revamped the intro.

I guess in Bree it won't be Dourhands playing... :-)

edit: Here's a screenshot.

Gambling Dourhands von Belamanth auf Flickr
    Last time I rolled an Elf/Dwarf, I spent a while with these guys/gals. Them playing is funny in itself, but it becomes even more appealing when one realizes they're playing with runestones. Exactly like the ones RKs use.

Quote Originally Posted by TejaFarseeker View Post
    I think I count ten animals: turtle, cat, dog, squirrel, snake, frog, songbird, raven, rabbit, and fox.
    Dammit! Going to have to go back now and find the tenth one

Other than the raven these look to me to be the 'list' of cosmetic pets for the LM.

Anyone found anything else that could qualify as easter egg? I spent a good hour poking in all kinds of corners, running in every door, but didn't notice anything special....
    in my thoughts and in my dreams they´re always in my mind
    these songs of hobbits, dwarves and men and elves
    come close your eyes
    you can see them, too - Blind Guardian, Bards tale

I found 2 interesting stuffs on Bree. The NPCs sometimes peak throught the windows on the second flour of some buildings then go inside again. Another interesting & cute is a couple of NPCs snugle while sitting on a bench by the shortcut near the hunters lodge .

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4