We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Crafting for Rep

Can i purchase and complete the rep recipes as often as I want for different factions? Specifically if I wanted to purchase the Yew Fishing rods rep "quest" from the Eglain quartermaster can I do it back to back for as much Yew as I have or want to farm all the way up to Kindred?

Quote Originally Posted by LockeL View Post
    Can i purchase and complete the rep recipes as often as I want for different factions? Specifically if I wanted to purchase the Yew Fishing rods rep "quest" from the Eglain quartermaster can I do it back to back for as much Yew as I have or want to farm all the way up to Kindred?
    Yes you can unless something drastically changed since a few years ago. I still remember giving in several hundreds of soups, the most tedious clicking I ever did in some game...

I have done the pick axes with the Eglain on my Metalsmith several times. I haven't tried to do it a lot, but it has worked several times. Once I accidently turned in a bound pick axe, and it took it

Continuing this thread, Elgan is only a taster

Lone lands (Elgan) crafting for rep is only a taster for other regions that are faction / Craft paired:

Rivendel Elves have craft for rep with the Scholars

North Down Rangers have craft for rep with the tailors

Dwarves of Eren Luin have a craft for rep with jewelers

Weaponsmiths have theirs (eregion?)

and I assume woodworkers and metalsmiths have theirs as well, but I have't played long enough to see these

Note: in all the cases after north downs you only need to buy the recipies once, but there are specialty drop items that allow larger (700) rep items instead of 50/100.

Hope this helps