We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Greener Pastures

Yup, its in, the server transfer is on its way to a guy behind a computer to move Ittybitty from Crickhollow to E. I did this for a couple of reasons, first, ITS DEAD!! But seriously ever since RoR and even a little into the end of RoI its been a no-man's land.

It's been about the numbers:
    rvr... if you can really call it that has been lacking and its no body's fault really, except for those that try to force others to stop playing, but it's just been a numbers game out there ever since Rohan. It's been about who has more healers, how many shield walls or even how many creeps with brands there are. That's no fun. And anyone that knows me knows that I don't play to win I play to have fun (although winning is fun).

Greener Grass On The Other Side:
    Playing on Bullroarer, not just this past time but times before that gave me a chance to fight other people from all kinds of different servers, a lot of those guys are really good at what they play and give me some of the closest 1v1s I've had for a long time, I can't remember the last time I had a close 1v1 on Crick. There are the few that give me some rockin 1v1s and I love every single one of them, it time though, for something more fast-paced.

Petty Things:
    Just the things that irk you enough to leave. For example (and I do hate to air dirty laundry) people hating on a transfer that came here for WHATEVER reason, I still don't know why, instead of welcoming him and being grateful that he led freeps in raids to fight against us creeps. What is so wrong about that, I may never know. Then of course there's the petty things on creepside that irritate me, such as people kicking others from a raid because they didn't get a bubble from a warleader, (He has to watch a lot more creeps morale and keep them alive too ya know, its not easy!) or perhaps the typical talking behind people's back and persecuting them for what music choice they like to listen to, just petty things that only someone immature enough would latch onto, while the person they persecute thought they were good people, up onto that point of course.

Memories:
    Crickhollow will always be home for this reaver and will cherish the good times I've had here. I'd like to thank Cupcakes for abusing me out of TH (old tribe) and allowing me to join up with a rather smaller tribe called TDH (Two Dolla Hoardale if we're being formal) in which I met some pretty hilarious people that taught me how to play and how to play right. And even though we may have split up in the end I still like to think we never did. I would also like to look back on the peek of what I think Crick reached which was when it was KoC vs TDH. Those were some days ahhahahaha. The one thing that has kept me here for so long is the people and a lot have either, left/transferred/thinking about transferring so I'm off to kick freeps where the sun don't shine on E, wish me luck.

-Ittybitty
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Sad to see you go my friend , first person I 1v1'd on crick the minute I got here in July . Always have fun little chitter chatters in pms wiff Capm Bittyittys a good reaver wish you the best of luck man . Hope you have a blast !!!!
    ( R13 LM Savvii Arkenstone )( R13 Defiler Ghankstar Landroval )

Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light - Bruce Lee

good luck my dirty reaver!! hope to see you ranking more and more.
    hope u10 help both sides on fun and fair action.

hugs!
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

RIP Lotr is Magic

take care itty.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000f6dce/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by tonyage View Post
    RIP Lotr is Magic
    Never.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]

Nothing much to say, farewell friend. We've been through a lot together (inc Serephine, Gris and Scuff). Guess I'm gonna be left alone in here . Still hoping we are gonna have our small group action some day maybe.. in some better times. Miss you all guys.
    *Shapheelz, r10 defiler (Crickhollow)
    *Shapslay, r5 reaver (Crickhollow)
    *Riabo, r9 warden (Crickhollow)
    *Runvat, runekeeper (Crickhollow)

Hey good luck Itty ... Seriously had some of the funnest raids ever with you leading. A good thing about your style was you never left anyone behind and were mindful to keep your raid up and going. I havent laughed that hard since then. And I can honestly say your humor when leading was a big factor in my even staying in moors.. Im sure you will have fun where ever you land.. Only wish we had that kind of humor freepside.

Have fun & good luck

Well itty i can agree to just about 100% of what you have said about this sever. Im gonna wait around tell update 10 comes around tell i fully consider leaving this server. Maybe once that hits there wont be constant GV camps. of coarse i dont really think that will fix the lack of camaraderie that used to exist between the two sides. we will see i guess. Good by itty good luck on E come back and tell us how it is!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000001d4b9/signature.png]Hawkdriver[/charsig]

This is a sad day for all ponykind. I will certainly miss you!
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    Never.
    lol.
    Good luck on E
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

U10 is my ultimatum to,if things dont improve I`ll be right behind you Itty (either E or BW havent decided yet).
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Heh, you know our last fights I started to go no cd route v you :3 (and my kb+mouse are broken, I can't blame anyone other than me for not having gotten new stuff yet tho...)
    E is a really great server if you like to raid (often zerg) then sometimes actually get an opposing force that can zerg back. It's nice for soloing at most times too, but expect no mercy from the zergs.
    Btw, you could just do a re-roll if you have like two-4 hours a day to spend you could get rank 10 pretty quickly tagging from/in zergs and occasionally fighting small scale solo or with friends.
    If you change your name shoot me a pm about that if you want, me and Bloin have creepies there too cuz on crick there's not enough freeps to ever creep.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Yup, its in, the server transfer is on its way to a guy behind a computer to move Ittybitty from Crickhollow to E. I did this for a couple of reasons, first, ITS DEAD!! But seriously ever since RoR and even a little into the end of RoI its been a no-man's land.

It's been about the numbers:
    rvr... if you can really call it that has been lacking and its no body's fault really, except for those that try to force others to stop playing, but it's just been a numbers game out there ever since Rohan. It's been about who has more healers, how many shield walls or even how many creeps with brands there are. That's no fun. And anyone that knows me knows that I don't play to win I play to have fun (although winning is fun).

Greener Grass On The Other Side:
    Playing on Bullroarer, not just this past time but times before that gave me a chance to fight other people from all kinds of different servers, a lot of those guys are really good at what they play and give me some of the closest 1v1s I've had for a long time, I can't remember the last time I had a close 1v1 on Crick. There are the few that give me some rockin 1v1s and I love every single one of them, it time though, for something more fast-paced.

Petty Things:
    Just the things that irk you enough to leave. For example (and I do hate to air dirty laundry) people hating on a transfer that came here for WHATEVER reason, I still don't know why, instead of welcoming him and being grateful that he led freeps in raids to fight against us creeps. What is so wrong about that, I may never know. Then of course there's the petty things on creepside that irritate me, such as people kicking others from a raid because they didn't get a bubble from a warleader, (He has to watch a lot more creeps morale and keep them alive too ya know, its not easy!) or perhaps the typical talking behind people's back and persecuting them for what music choice they like to listen to, just petty things that only someone immature enough would latch onto, while the person they persecute thought they were good people, up onto that point of course.

Memories:
    Crickhollow will always be home for this reaver and will cherish the good times I've had here. I'd like to thank Cupcakes for abusing me out of TH (old tribe) and allowing me to join up with a rather smaller tribe called TDH (Two Dolla Hoardale if we're being formal) in which I met some pretty hilarious people that taught me how to play and how to play right. And even though we may have split up in the end I still like to think we never did. I would also like to look back on the peek of what I think Crick reached which was when it was KoC vs TDH. Those were some days ahhahahaha. The one thing that has kept me here for so long is the people and a lot have either, left/transferred/thinking about transferring so I'm off to kick freeps where the sun don't shine on E, wish me luck.

-Ittybitty
    Smart move on your part Itty, you'll have fun and be busy on E with PvP that's for sure. Thanks for making mention of the TDH / KoC days of PvP on Crick - those were fun times, and this is coming from someone that was never really into playing in the Ettenmoors. TDH would knock some heads around back then, and we had healthy trash talking in this forum.

Good luck to you sir, hope the transfer happens soon and its money well spent. /salute

- Clepto

Bears > ponies.

Deep inside you know I am right.
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

If you're looking for warfare, you won't be disappointed. Vyxe, Cowlick, Toebite, Swashbuckler, Grizlark, Vapor and so many more world renowned creeps came from Elendilmir. Many are gone now but there's still plenty of action there. Watch out for Vanguard, Preying Mantis and Misadventurers! Between Brandy and E, it was the right choice if you're looking for highly skilled cold blooded players who not only know their classes, they wrote the book on PvP.

Best of luck sir...

Reason for editing (I cannot believe I spelled Vyxe's name wrong) my apologies to the Black Appendage of Sauron Leader
    Last edited by AlmontRaider; Feb 08 2013 at 11:15 AM.
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

itty you where my first Creep Friend even though i couldn't kill you in the old days it was because of you i got better at Wardening. i have fond memorys of 1v1ing you and also just all around killing creeps. it was great when you lead the Raids i was in creep/freeps. i would love to say thanks for all the fun times.

Good luck with the new server and hope you Destroy them Freeps over there like you Destroyed me back in the day :P

Your bald hobbit Warden friend
    Sletho
    Last edited by Kargerz; Feb 02 2013 at 01:52 PM.
    The one the only Sletho

Quote Originally Posted by AlmontRaider View Post
    If you're looking for warfare, you won't be disappointed. Vyke, Cowlick, Toebite, Swashbuckler, Grizlark, Vapor and so many more world renowned creeps came from Elendilmir. Many are gone now but there's still plenty of action there. Watch out for Vanguard, Preying Mantis and Misadventurers! Between Brandy and E, it was the right choice if you're looking for highly skilled cold blooded players who not only know their classes, they wrote the book on PvP.

Best of luck sir...
    Toebite is on riddermark now. :3. You should definitely check out riddermark too if you want some challenge coming from freepside. It's not as zergy as Elendilmir, but still more action than crickhollow right now. A lot of 1v1s, used to be solo-friendly, idk about now and there's a nice honour code between freeps/creeps that you won't find on many other servers. Just hit me up in-game if you have any question. I play on my LM cyanides/euphyllia right now
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Well, I'll always consider you my BBBFF. But I can't really argue with any of your reasons. So, good luck! <3 And I assume (yes, yes) I speak for most of us, don't be a stranger!

[url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?285644-A-very-dumb-and-silly-suggestion.]Best way to balance Lotro PvP.[/url]

Psh we all know you just want to be reunited with jessi and impale her over and over
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    Psh we all know you just want to be reunited with jessi and impale her over and over
    does she even still play?

So it's true Booooo

Seriously sad to see one of the best creeps leave. Even when all other newer creeps are just going easymode zerg, I caught you solo many times, so I will miss that. Finding you alone and challenging 1v1 that I have zero chance to win, I appreciated that you didn't pity me and just let me walk, lol. I'm gonna miss my personal challenge of "Can I take 500 more morale off Itty this time?"

Have a blast in E. I might have to consider E also for transferring my warg and weaver. Shopping around atm. I won't move my freeps from Crick, but I am taking a break from moors for a while. When leveling a lowby toon or crafting sound more fun, that means moors "reallllly" suck XD

./salute with much respect
    [IMG]http://oi41.tinypic.com/14v1utt.jpg[/IMG]
    Farrielle R13 Captain (BW), Archaniel R8 Hunter (CH), Farrial R8 Minstrel (CH)
    Farrball R9 Stalker (CH), Kumosan R8 Weaver (CH), Vapour R6 Reaver (CH)

does she even still play?
    Last log on - 08 Jan, I think.
    But during my playtime there I never got to rend her flesh either :/

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

You were a great part of the server itty and helped me become the player I am today. Sad to see you leave after what you have done to put the server into some of the highest points it has been.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Itty Itty Itty,

Don't xfer - just go make another toon. It's not hard...I mean look at me - R12 Hunt, R8 Warg, R7 Burg, R7 Guard, R6 Warg(BW), R7 Minnie, plus some other lower ranks.

Go walkabout on a new toon - on the higher pop servers you will rank in no time. Come to BW and we can gank together (I still hit up my warg when Crick gets sad - got 9 kb's last night in 15 minutes on BW).

You simply can't go.

Cancel the xfer.

Make a Toon on E or BW...

Walkabout for a while...

Statr to miss Crick...

Come back and play your main toon...

Problem solved.

Good Hunting,

Ell

ps - you noob, before KoC vs. TDH it was MeM vs. TDH. How quickly they forget.
    Ellouhollia - R13 - Hunter (BW) | Ellou - R10 - Guardian (BW) | Slye - R10 - Burglar (CH) | Borialys - R8 - Minstrel (BW)
    Freepstalker - R8 - Stalker (CH) | Freepstalker - R7 - Stalker (BW) | Allwrong - R7 - Warleader (BW)

De ja vu?

Seriously tho, good luck Itty! I guessed you had become pretty bored what when I saw you going 'round in circles outside GV picking off NPCs. I just stood there and hit you with stuns just for the h3ll of it, just to see you come out of it and continue in your circles....

I hope you find what you're looking for on E, but sadly, I don't think you will. The Moors have been broken since RoR revamp and no one seems to want to admit to this. Not the devs. Not the freeps. Not even the creeps (Why would they? They have it pretty good right now).

I said it before and I say it again now: of all the threads throughout all the forums I've gone to since RoR not a single one of them sings the praises of these New Moors. That in a nutshell tells me all I need to know...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000088c18/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast