We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hytbold Bulletin Board

Has anyone else wondered what twisted logic dictated that Hytbold not get a bulletin board at some point in the Mead Hall rebuilding process. As much as I would like to see a vault in Hytbold, there is some logic in not having one there since the only vaults in Eastern Rohan are in Snowbourn and Harwick.

But no bulletin board! Every little podunk town in Rohan has a bulletin board! But not Hytbold; even when completely rebuilt. It doesn't seem like rocket science to add it. There is a milestone, stable and mailbox. Why no bulletin board?
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#40e0d0][FONT=verdana]Deavonian 76 Elf Champion, Rhimorea 69 Man Loremaster, Deavwyn 75 Woman Minstrel
    Renardric 63 Man Captain, Renardo 36 Hobbit Warden, Impatens 33 Hobbit Burglar
    Renardalin 32 Dwarf Rune-Keeper, Renardolin 22 Dwarf Guardian[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

They probably figured you have to be 84 just to be there, and by the time you did a few dailies to earn enough tokens to rebuild it, you would be 85 and not really need it? Just a thought.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000008168d/01004/signature.png]Xy[/charsig]

However

Quote Originally Posted by dmoogie1 View Post
    They probably figured you have to be 84 just to be there, and by the time you did a few dailies to earn enough tokens to rebuild it, you would be 85 and not really need it? Just a thought.
    Good point. However, you still get steed XP and IXP from the trash turn ins and it took me awhile to hit the level cap for my steed after I reached 85 on my toons.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#40e0d0][FONT=verdana]Deavonian 76 Elf Champion, Rhimorea 69 Man Loremaster, Deavwyn 75 Woman Minstrel
    Renardric 63 Man Captain, Renardo 36 Hobbit Warden, Impatens 33 Hobbit Burglar
    Renardalin 32 Dwarf Rune-Keeper, Renardolin 22 Dwarf Guardian[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]