We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Re: Brandy wine overpopuleation

Quote Originally Posted by Vasty View Post
    Hmm I do her just so say " Ya I nailed her "
    I doubt she's a cuddler
    [COLOR="Red"]Morungor - Elven Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Wintermute - Human Guardian [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Aerioch - Human Champion [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Pethron - Leech Master[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][I].:Humble Leader of Rochirrim Faer:. [/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]Editor in Chief of [URL="http://mayhemrants.com"]Mayhem Rants[/URL][/COLOR]

Sorry but I had to. Overpopuleation effects us all!!!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

I blame all the kids out there for this overpopuleation. If they only where taught how to spell we could look into more pressing issues like why is it when I see a nude lady my pants don't fit right any more??????

I blame all the kids out there for this overpopuleation. If they only where taught how to spell we could look into more pressing issues like why is it when I see a nude lady my pants don't fit right any more??????
    This is because nude ladies are so fattening that once you see one, you bloat.

B
    [b]From the Desk of Brisc Rubal,[/b]
    [i]Executive Director,[/i]
    [b][color=red]AXIS[/color][/b] Professional Whiner Neutralization Team
    [url]www.axisofblood.com[/url]

sorry but I missed this thread.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

I recommend they remove the kinship called Last Alliance, not "The Last Alliance", but Last Alliance. These people are very immature and rude. Their leader, Amoerlea (sp), is a work of art. If one of her kin has a problem with someone, she sends harassing tells until you add her to ignore. Then she has her kin bother you. Wish there was a command to /ignore kinship Last Alliance. LOL.
    Last edited by Kahaan; Jun 13 2007 at 12:00 PM.

I great to see this thread back. Now I fear that the server has a underpopuleation issue. There are less players and most of them can spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahaan View Post
    I recommend they move the kinship called Last Alliance, not "The Last Alliance, but Last Alliance. These people are very immature and rude. Their leader, Amoerlea (sp), is a work of art. If one of her kin has a problem with someone, she sends harassing tells until you add her to ignore. Then she has her kin bother you. Wish there was a command to /ignore kinship Last Alliance. LOL.

Then I blame the overpopuleation on them.

/scapegoat

Thumbs up Re: Brandy wine overpopuleation

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Then I blame the overpopuleation on them.

/scapegoat
    Works for me.

/signed
    Dustmite Darklore
    50 Minstrel, Officer
    The Keeper's of Helms Deep
    [URL="http://thekeepersofhelmsdeep.com"]thekeepersofhelmsdeep.com[/URL]

I hear they are the number 1 harvester of baby populs.
    [COLOR="Red"]Morungor - Elven Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Wintermute - Human Guardian [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Aerioch - Human Champion [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Pethron - Leech Master[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][I].:Humble Leader of Rochirrim Faer:. [/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]Editor in Chief of [URL="http://mayhemrants.com"]Mayhem Rants[/URL][/COLOR]

We must stop the madness!!!!!! now their harvesting baby populs???? Where is Zorro when you need him!

We must stop the madness!!!!!! now their harvesting baby populs???? Where is Zorro when you need him!
    He's in the retirement home, boozing it up with innocent grandmothers!

*sniff sniff* So it's true there are no more Heros left.........

*sniff sniff* So it's true there are no more Heros left.........
    I can be your hero, baby.

Ewwwwww no, the only man I'd go gay for would be Zorro!!!!!! Well maybe not but you never know.

Ewwwwww no, the only man I'd go gay for would be Zorro!!!!!! Well maybe not but you never know.

That's not what these incriminating photos seem to indicate. A small payment of 5 gold will keep them from going public.

I was young and he said he would give me Chicken Mcnuggets! What would you have done?

Oh God! This thread is back!!

/e runs
    Lord of the Rings Online: [color=purple]Arandriel[/color] (Elf Hunter) [color=purple]Chacha[/color] (Hobbit Guardian); [color=yellow]Fellowship of the Rogues[/color]-[color=blue]Brandywine[/color]
    Asheron's Call: [color=purple]Jademoon[/color]; [color=yellow]Rogue Knights of Knorr[/color]-[color=blue]Morningthaw[/color]
    [url]www.rogueknights.org[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Arandriel View Post
    Oh God! This thread is back!!

/e runs

You can't run from the populs!

Up with populs!
    Murdernickle tells you, "You are the herka to my dur, buddy..." :D

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I played here until level 39. Last week I found out a good friend of mine is playing LOTRO but on the Windfola server. So I've spent the last week there leveling up, with ultimate plans to play both servers 50/50ish.

Windfola has never had a waiting queeue, yet it seems every bit as crowded and the lag actually seems to be worse.

So really - obviously Brandywine does have more players, as the waiting lines seem to prove. But the performace isn't any worse from what I know of the 2 servers.
    Nobiz level 17 Hobbit Burglar - Windfola
    Yochem level 42 Elf Hunter - Windfola

Okay yeah yeah yeah, but what does that have to do with populs? Stay on topic, ffs!!!!!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Sarava View Post
    I played here until level 39. Last week I found out a good friend of mine is playing LOTRO but on the Windfola server. So I've spent the last week there leveling up, with ultimate plans to play both servers 50/50ish.

Windfola has never had a waiting queeue, yet it seems every bit as crowded and the lag actually seems to be worse.

So really - obviously Brandywine does have more players, as the waiting lines seem to prove. But the performace isn't any worse from what I know of the 2 servers.
    This is because brandywine was a closed bata server and i can only guess that all them bug patches, upgrades, and everything else is just better here. What i mean is, them other servers are cloned form from brandywine but with bugs/lag.

3rd rank warleader

Deboden

The reason Brandy is faster is cause populs take up less space the people do. Plus ZORRO is on this server he fights the dreaded LAG and holds it off so that the populs can play and live free of the LAG!!!!

And I heard those Rogue Knights are fabulous.

Page 7 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast