We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 56 of 332 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 8288

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post
    Populs hump easily but will return and in greater number.

:)SB
    RAWR!!!!!!!!

Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor1 View Post
    Lol at least the hunter is givin you some privacy =P.
    Okay, that was damn funny. LOL. I lmao'd for real...made me have a coughing fit. LOL
    Murdernickle tells you, "You are the herka to my dur, buddy..." :D

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Spikyc has now traumatized me to the point that I have to start posting in this thread.

You just can't be a true wino by just reading the thread and watching the war go by.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000022bca/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Popul, Hobbit Burglar with a deadly shovel. Failomir Fails the Undying (seriously, don't trust me with getting you that title). Erreth, silly runekeeper.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rawrleader and Grawulf, and various other creeps.[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/The_HOT_Captain_%28A_Captain%27s_Healing_Build%29"]The HOT Captain Healing Build[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor1 View Post
    Lol at least the hunter is givin you some privacy =P.
    Yeah, I had to fend off a couple of wargs who wanted in on the action
    Brandywine Server ~Officer, The Dunedain Rangers
    Thruindor (R5), lvl 57 Man, Hunter Thranadir (R5), lvl 60 Elven LM
    Holagar, lvl 60 Hobbit Minstrel Theoafirith (R3), lvl 60 Man Burgler Elarandir, lvl 60 Man Guardian Celegor, lvl 60 Elven Warden

Quote Originally Posted by trivium325 View Post
    Yeah, I had to fend off a couple of wargs who wanted in on the action
    The nerve! I find it hard to believe the wargs would even proposition such a thing!
    The poor Popul would leave unsatisfied.

SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Another reason why being a hobbit is bad... I can't see you down there Popul you alright man?
    [color=darkgreen]Brandywine ~Leader, [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=266740]The Dunedain Rangers[/url]~[/color]
    [color=darkgreen]Xonlas, lvl 60 Man Champion Rank 6[/color]
    [url=http://rangers.adamantechnology.com/index.php]The Dunedain Rangers' Forums[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Teowulf View Post
    Spikyc has now traumatized me to the point that I have to start posting in this thread.

You just can't be a true wino by just reading the thread and watching the war go by.
    Wow I can't beleive you've never posted in here before, Teowulf.

It's just too silly to pass up isn't it?
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

This and another thread are the thread that make up the greatness that is Brandywine. To not read is a sin on all who hold a peanut butter sandwich inbetween their thighs. All hail the threads of threads for they give us Cool Aid on a hot summer day. All Hail the threads of threads for they help wash you back while your in the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasty View Post
    This and another thread are the thread that make up the greatness that is Brandywine. To not read is a sin on all who hold a peanut butter sandwich inbetween their thighs. All hail the threads of threads for they give us Cool Aid on a hot summer day. All Hail the threads of threads for they help wash you back while your in the shower.

Thank you, Vasty, for clearly stating what needed to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Thank you, Vasty, for clearly stating what needed to be said.

( looks at his last post then back to Jeffor) That made sense to you????? I guess I need to make my rants alittle more off the wall then.

( looks at his last post then back to Jeffor) That made sense to you????? I guess I need to make my rants alittle more off the wall then.
    Lol more off the wall?

Lol more off the wall?
    Believe it or not yay I could go much farther down the rabbit hole with my rants.

Believe it or not yay I could go much farther down the rabbit hole with my rants.
    Vasty, I don't doubt that one bit. Long live the King!!

Yay now gimmie some sugar baby!!!!!!!!! I often sit a wonder why it is that when folks go on vacation they have the sudden need to where cloths that they would not normally wear? Like fanny packs and really really short neon shorts, why why do they do this. It's as if when the step off the plane some gene in their body turns on and made them wear these cloths. Like the other day I was at the Happiest Place on Earth (I would normally say my pants but it was not that happy that day) and it was like looking at a sea of neon and hyper colors the depths of which no man should have to look into. Alas I was forced into wave of neon humanity by my companion the colors and the smells my senses were on overload.My only saving grace was the fact that there were my nicely shaped ladies about. Just as I was lossing all will to live I saw it a hot lady with breastestss's then I shouted I HAVE SEEN THE TOp OF THE MOUNTAIN AND IT WAS GOOD! I HAVE WALKED AMONG THE GODS, WORSHIP ME AS ONE!!!!!! and that helped me carry on.

In short there where a lot of smelly poorly dressed people at Disneyland.

So, the eternal question.

Pie, Cake, or Pudding?

Quote Originally Posted by Inzy View Post
    So, the eternal question.

Pie, Cake, or Pudding?
    Ehhhhhhh Mcnuggets haven't you been reading the thread.

Ehhhhhhh Mcnuggets haven't you been reading the thread.
    But what about McNugget Pie? Or cake? Or (do we dare to dream?) McNugget pudding?

Personally, I'm a cake man myself.

But what about McNugget Pie? Or cake? Or (do we dare to dream?) McNugget pudding?

Personally, I'm a cake man myself.
    They already make McNugget pies, it's called cornmeal pie, named after the primary ingredient in McNuggets.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000022bca/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Popul, Hobbit Burglar with a deadly shovel. Failomir Fails the Undying (seriously, don't trust me with getting you that title). Erreth, silly runekeeper.
    [URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/The_HOT_Captain_%28A_Captain%27s_Healing_Build%29"]The HOT Captain Healing Build[/URL]

I once had a popul offer me 6 magic mcnuggets for my cow. I woke 20 years later after the beating I received from my momma and outside my window was a magical stock reaching up to the sky that had golden M's for leaves.

I climbed it above the clouds where I stepped out in amazement at the wonder all around me.

And then I froze in dread as I heard the call of the popul... "rubble rubble rubble".

SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post
    I once had a popul offer me 6 magic mcnuggets for my cow. I woke 20 years later after the beating I received from my momma and outside my window was a magical stock reaching up to the sky that had golden M's for leaves.

I climbed it above the clouds where I stepped out in amazement at the wonder all around me.

And then I froze in dread as I heard the call of the popul... "rubble rubble rubble".

SB

Have you been hanging out with Vasty?

they been smok'in the same 'chilla droppings
    Murdernickle tells you, "You are the herka to my dur, buddy..." :D

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Post count on this thread:
    48% Jeffor
    48% Vasty
    4% everyone else lol

Quote Originally Posted by fly351 View Post
    Post count on this thread:
    48% Jeffor
    48% Vasty
    4% everyone else lol
    Not nearly true.

Vasty 259
    Jeffor 238
    Toidy 193
    And the rest are down at <60.

Quote Originally Posted by spikycentaur View Post
    I better get working to get above 60 then
    You're at 42 now and counting.

You should spend all of that time you're riddled from me posting.

ZOMG HAX I'M A NINJA!!!

Page 56 of 332 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast