We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 55 of 334 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 8327

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

was running about evendim when someone--can't recall the name--asked "where are all the popul???"

wasn't sure if they were serious or not, decided to port out rather than shout out...b/c that way lay madness...

/nods and plays cowbell.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000638d5/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Tragg View Post
    I have intense lag issues when more then 20 players are in the same general area. like major towns. or near raid areas in moors.

I've never had much problem on WoW.

Yet i know my PC sucks( its frustrating.

Hey, Tragg, this may or may not help you but this thread has some good tips for reducing lag and hitching.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Here there be Populs, matey! Argh!
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Kinship: Lord of the Onion Rings kinship

O King Vasty,
    Is this some sort of elaborate trick, or does Brandywine have a new force to fight off the Landrovalians with- the Peanut Butter Jelly Time Bannana riding on a Popul?
    Last edited by Spikyc; Feb 13 2008 at 09:50 PM.
    Lvl 60 warden, lvl 60 rk, lvl 50 champ, lvl 45 captain, lvl 37 burg, lvl 32 LM, lvl 27 mini.
    R6 WL, r5 reaver, r5 weaver, r4 warg, r4 defiler, r2 BA.
    [COLOR=#808080][I]RIP Nidor of Brandywine, 1970-2012.[/I][/COLOR]

peanut buttah jelly with a baseball bat!
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

I'm not inclined to say as anything dealing with the research and development of new Popul weapons is Top Secret . All I can say is their working on some freaky S#@%
    Last edited by Vasty; Feb 14 2008 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasty View Post
    I'm not inclined to say as anything dealing with the research and development of new Popul weapons is Top Secret . All I can say is their work on some freaky S#@%

LMAO and shhhhhh!!!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Vasty is the Head of Research in Area 51...just outside Bree. LOL

There is no Area 51........and if there was it would most certainly be located next to the adult themed Area 69. Neither place is real theres nothing to see here.

LOL Goober

I am not a chocolate covered peanut!!!!!!!

Ahhh!! Page Two!! Who's watching out for the Populs?
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Mikal[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Captain ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Tulco[/COLOR] - 65 Burg ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Satnarik[/COLOR] - 65 LoreMaster ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Aegdibor[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 Rune-Keeper [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Hiraw[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Warden ~ ~ [COLOR=#ffff00]Ile[/COLOR] - [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Champ [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]The Grey Wanderers of Brandywine [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]5 Stonemirk Street, Barinsgarth[/FONT][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

Unhappy Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

I heard this was where I go to get indoctrinated to the popul way of life?
    I have been separated from the popul for far too long. I am sorry.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000032890/signature.png]Enmerkar[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by aelhues View Post
    Ahhh!! Page Two!! Who's watching out for the Populs?

It's the post-patch whine onslaught. If we aren't vigilant all of the most important issues like overpopuleation might get ignored.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

What the hell is that sound ( looks down ) DAMN IT NOT AGAIN SHOO go away ( Popul was hump leg)

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimieras View Post
    I heard this was where I go to get indoctrinated to the popul way of life?
    I have been separated from the popul for far too long. I am sorry.
    In order for your indoctrination to be complete, you must read the entire thread from start to wherever it is at the moment (there is no finish...) Gird up your loins and strengthen your nerve ( in other words, chocolate and strong beverages, possibly some advil).... and prepared to have your sensibilities assaulted!

Quote Originally Posted by Linwe-Elfmaiden View Post
    In order for your indoctrination to be complete, you must read the entire thread from start to wherever it is at the moment (there is no finish...) Gird up your loins and strengthen your nerve ( in other words, chocolate and strong beverages, possibly some advil).... and prepared to have your sensibilities assaulted!

Linwe forgot to mention that your 10000 word essay on "What Populs Mean to You" should be on her desk first thing Monday morning.

And make sure you use spell check or she'll send your butt to the Nimrod server!

I have no idea how I did not know of this thread earlier. My only conclusion can be that it was conspired by the populs and my stumbling upon on it now can only mean an inevitable leg humping that will leave me as glowing as a neon freak forged in the bowls of the Brandywine.

Before my inevitable demise I must say that this is probably the most entertaining thread I have yet read and well worth the hour to read through... though maybe that is what they want me to believe...

... is that something touching my leg...?

:OSB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post
    I have no idea how I did not know of this thread earlier. My only conclusion can be that it was conspired by the populs and my stumbling upon on it now can only mean an inevitable leg humping that will leave me as glowing as a neon freak forged in the bowls of the Brandywine.

Before my inevitable demise I must say that this is probably the most entertaining thread I have yet read and well worth the hour to read through... though maybe that is what they want me to believe...

You can now call yourself a true 'Wino. Welcome to the club
    Lvl 60 warden, lvl 60 rk, lvl 50 champ, lvl 45 captain, lvl 37 burg, lvl 32 LM, lvl 27 mini.

LOL Classic If they do lay into ya, it's best to just go ahead and let 'em finish

We're innocent!!!!

I finally humped a popul instead of the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by spikycentaur View Post
    Lol at least the hunter is givin you some privacy =P.

Quote Originally Posted by spikycentaur View Post
    Populs hump easily but will return and in greater number.

SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Page 55 of 334 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast