We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 332 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 8285

Re: Brandy wine overepopueleatioen

Quote Originally Posted by Linwe-Elfmaiden View Post
    I think the popuel is a mutant variety caused when an expectant popul gets bitten by a chilla... the offspring has a mutation-- makes them even MORE dangerous to chillas
    So...Popuels look like this?

oh ****, see??? roflmao we were posting at the same time...LOL We are all freaks

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post
    oh ****, see??? roflmao we were posting at the same time...LOL We are all freaks
    That's us, but at least we have Populs and Popuels to protect our freakishness from the Landrovalians!

ahahahahahhahahaha Patience is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    I heard you guys were missing an "e." Since I had a few extras lying around, I threw them in too for no extra charge. :D

-Meghan

YAY, PATIENCE!!!!

In my mind popuels look the same except for a goatee-like the evil Spock.

Woot. 200th post.....simply because I had idea where else to put it.

And I have no idea what RL popul's look like, except for maybe this guy:

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=silver]Nimrithil ~ 75 Champ R9, Nimithril ~ 75 Hunter R6, Kouya ~ 56 Burglar, Leyta ~ 53 Captain, By ~ 65 LM, Byfrith ~ 63 Waden, Nimadan ~ 24 Sith Lord[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#008080]"[/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]I salute you in the name of the porpoise horde.": Howard the dolphin.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000000191c/01008/signature.png]Nimrithil[/charsig][/CENTER]

*Wakes up violently in his mid-morning nap*

Somethings wrong. That smell...I know that smell. *stumbles around looking for his Popul bashing stick* Got it!

Bring it Popul scum! *Takes three steps out the door and stops violently*

That's no Popul...

*Hesitates for a few seconds, then rushes forward with Popul bashing stick in hand. After one mighty blow to the creature's head, it snatches the bashing stick with it's sharp fangs and shatters it into a 1000 pieces.*

Oh god, without my Popul bashing stick, I stand no chance. This is mightier than any creature I have yet faced.

*Runs as fast as he can off into the distance...never looking back. The vicious fangs of this creature have already burnt an ever lasting picture in his mind*
    Last edited by Pusher; Feb 05 2008 at 11:31 AM.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#ff0000]Darkrain / [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]Ghostdog[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
    Pouncing Pwny[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Pusher View Post
    *Wakes up violently in his mid-morning nap*

Somethings wrong. That smell...I know that smell. *stumbles around looking for his Popul bashing stick* Got it!

Bring it Popul scum! *Takes three steps out the door and stops violently*

That's no Popul...

*Hesitates for a few seconds, then rushes forward with Popul bashing stick in hand. After one mighty blow to the creature's head, it snatches the bashing stick with it's sharp fangs and shatters it into a 1000 pieces.*

Oh god, without my Popul bashing stick, I stand no chance. This is mightier than any creature I have yet faced.

*Runs as fast as he can off into the distance...never looking back. The vicious fangs of this creature have already burnt an ever lasting picture in his mind*

LMAO at the Nobgobbler reference in your sig.

Fear not winos the threat of another Popul type thingy running around our server is FALSE!!! There is no Popuels it was a ploy by Truman's Industrial Complex (TIC for short) to throw us into chaos so they could steal all the jock straps on the server with out us knowing. Many Populs paid the ultimate price to bring us this info........they have not hump a leg in two days. The TIC was working with the Landroval council of with know we suck and that Brandywine is way cooler so we will F#%$ things up for them (LCOWKWSATBIWCSWWFTUFT for short) to spread the rumors of this Popuels, what they don't know is if WE do not create and acknowledge them then they arnt real. SO :P on you

I still stand by my other post there is no Popuels!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasty View Post
    Fear not winos the threat of another Popul type thingy running around our server is FALSE!!! There is no Popuels it was a ploy by Truman's Industrial Complex (TIC for short) to throw us into chaos so they could steal all the jock straps on the server with out us knowing. Many Populs paid the ultimate price to bring us this info........they have not hump a leg in two days. The TIC was working with the Landroval council of with know we suck and that Brandywine is way cooler so we will F#%$ things up for them (LCOWKWSATBIWCSWWFTUFT for short) to spread the rumors of this Popuels, what they don't know is if WE do not create and acknowledge them then they arnt real. SO :P on you

I still stand by my other post there is no Popuels!!!!!!!!

Hmm the plot thickens....

I think Vasty just called Patience a liar...

:-X

My head kinda hurts LOL

< wanders off aimlessly muttering to herself.....> I am soooo confused.....
    [URL="http://www.council-of-eraidor.com"][/URL]

I don't like to pull rank but I AM THE KING!!!! So if the King says there are no Popuels then there are no popuels. As I said it's a ploy dowe realy need another popul type thing no........Think how the Populs feel about you all trying to replace them SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up Re: Brandy wine overepopueleatioen

/loves it when King Vasty pulls his....rank

I don't like to pull rank but I AM THE KING!!!! So if the King says there are no Popuels then there are no popuels. As I said it's a ploy dowe realy need another popul type thing no........Think how the Populs feel about you all trying to replace them SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But, Vasty, the more you speak out against the popuels the more steeped in legend they become and the conspiracy theorists will spread rumors about how the popuels are the illegitimate children of Elvis or Bigfoot's cousines.

Also, could anything replace these little guys?

--"Long live the King!!!!!!"

Rawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWWWWWW just look at them all happy go glowy like ( put on waders ) I think theri lipsticks are out LOK OUT!!!

NEED A LEG!! FEAR US

At least they don't hump your pillow...like my dog. LOL

When my husband is at work, our dog misses him so much that she humps his pillow and then she falls asleep on it. LOL. Thank God she doesn't do it to MINE.

I knew it!! There are no Popuels!

I don't believe in Popuels! (one falls down dead)

Join me Brandywinos in foiling the plot of our enemies to foist this mockery upon us.

I don't believe in Popuels! (another falls down dead)
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Mikal[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Captain ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Tulco[/COLOR] - 65 Burg ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Satnarik[/COLOR] - 65 LoreMaster ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Aegdibor[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 Rune-Keeper [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Hiraw[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Warden ~ ~ [COLOR=#ffff00]Ile[/COLOR] - [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Champ [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]The Grey Wanderers of Brandywine [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]5 Stonemirk Street, Barinsgarth[/FONT][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

AWWWWWWWW just look at them all happy go glowy like ( put on waders ) I think theri lipsticks are out LOK OUT!!!

NEED A LEG!! FEAR US

They are precious, aren't they.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    They are precious, aren't they.
    I think they are inducing a seizure...

*falls to the floor*

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

I've fallen and I can't get up!

Page 51 of 332 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast