We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 332 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Re: Brandy wine overpopuleation

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsun View Post
    One Tin Soldier rides away... "whistles"
    WOW, I'd bet there arent five of us who know what movie thats from
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000028d066/signature.png]Oktaine[/charsig]

Talking Re: Brandy wine overpopuleation

Quote Originally Posted by nevikt View Post
    /raises hand
    I hunt, therefore I am.

Heh, I remember it from Scouts
    [COLOR="Red"]Morungor - Elven Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Wintermute - Human Guardian [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Aerioch - Human Champion [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Pethron - Leech Master[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][I].:Humble Leader of Rochirrim Faer:. [/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]Editor in Chief of [URL="http://mayhemrants.com"]Mayhem Rants[/URL][/COLOR]

oops I take that back- I was just thinking of the song :
    ONE TIN SOLDIER (The Legend of Billy Jack) Listen children to a story that was written long ago .....
    dunno movie...
    I hunt, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post
    ...plus...she has big boobs.
    I keep hearing that rumor but have yet to see proof.

Pics or it didn't happen imo
    Agis Spartiate - Guardian - Leader of [url=http://xennon.co.uk/jadedsouls/index.php]Jaded Souls[/url]
    Ragnarok Godslayer - Burgler

Quote Originally Posted by Aerioch View Post
    I think Devariel just needs a hug. Toidy, can you help him out? Man-hugs can only do so much. I don't have the (*)(*)
    Yes, exactly, /sigh /tear... lawlz
    Nah, I am just going to chill for now.
    I will reach 40 then work on crafting and junk...

Also I don't plan on going into East Angmar for some time simply because it is incredibly difficult.
    I went there is the closed beta and I am not looking forward to it again for a while.
    Yes, some areas in that place scare the s*** out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devariel View Post
    I want to say to Jeffor I actually really appreciate that you listened to what I had to say. That alone means that there is at least one person who cares about something more that just homicidal leveling and racing to be first. The ironic part about it is that they have said that they are not racing to be the first ones to 50. I think that is a blatant lie, but w/e.

I know that as soon as they get to level 50 they will go to do PvP. I think everyone should play as a monster at that time, then we can completely destroy them and make them feel like nubblets, ^^. They deserve it.

Players of Brandywine unite!!!
    Let us "Congratulate" our level 50 players by defeating them in PvP.
    I will post once they are level 50.

I understand what you are saying, but Jeffor actually addressed what I am saying. When I was playing for the first week, the only times I left my computer were to go to class or to sleep for 2 hours. I think I may have gotten about 10 hours of sleep that entire week. Yes, that is just as bad as the other people, but I was only leveling like crazy so I could keep up with my friends. However, they ditched me and they hardly even talk to me or notice me, which proves that you should level at your own pace and take your time.

And I am a higher level so it is relatively difficult to find people to do fellowship quests currently...
    No problem, my friend. It sounds like you had a bad experience and I didn't want to make light of it. With so few people being that far along maybe their is some competition going on for the elusive 'first to 50' title. Doesn't sound like very good friends.

Don't worry, though. I figure in a few weeks their will be plenty more people around at that level so you won't be so limited when looking for a group and such. I also like the idea of having a few freeps to terrorize in the Ettenmoors.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Dev - shoot me a tell in game next time you need help with something.

We've got 8 ppl all around the same level range; and due to RL retstrictions, we're doing just about every quest at least twice, if not 3x to catch ppl up. We're all CB vets, so things go fast for the most part.

The group is always fluctuating between 4 to 6 ppl...so we might actually have a spot for something you need.

Can't promise anything, but...takes 20 secs to send a tell
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Dread[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Lime]Frothing[/COLOR] - [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Rank 9 Reaver [/COLOR]- [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]So much fun to play! [/COLOR]- [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Brandywine
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime]Krackle[/COLOR] - [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Rank 5 Warg [/COLOR]- [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Very rare spawn [/COLOR]- [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Brandywine
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime]Froobs[/COLOR] - [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Rank 4 Defiler [/COLOR]- [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Investigation pending [/COLOR]- [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Brandywine[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Gedwyn View Post
    Dev - shoot me a tell in game next time you need help with something.

We've got 8 ppl all around the same level range; and due to RL retstrictions, we're doing just about every quest at least twice, if not 3x to catch ppl up. We're all CB vets, so things go fast for the most part.

The group is always fluctuating between 4 to 6 ppl...so we might actually have a spot for something you need.

Can't promise anything, but...takes 20 secs to send a tell
    Thanks Froth

To be honest, I pay attention to many players more than most people do.
    And I actually noticed your group because I remember earlier I had a really nice convo with Morgie about closed beta stuff.
    I also was a closed beta character except I was in the European beta.

Having more people on a server is better cause when the games starts to die down you'll still have a lot of people here and it wont be "overcrowded" while the other servers seems empty. The Bria server on SWG is a good example of this cause it used to be on the brink of exploding but now its the only server with a decent population and over half of the other servers are dead with no one to be found.

If you dont plan to be here for quite a while move to another server with less people then.

True
    You will probably see a population hit in this game near the end of the year to mid 2008 with Age of Conan and Warhammer being relseased.
    Warhammer will probably cause the largest hit in population numbers.

Ok I'll bite what movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasty View Post
    Ok I'll bite what movie?
    I Have No clue...
    [B][color="yellow"]Jester - [url="http://www.w00tstudios.net"]w00t Studios[/url][/color][/B]

[i][color="lightblue"]Brandywine Server[/color][/i]

[COLOR="Red"]Morungor - Elven Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Wintermute - Human Guardian [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Aerioch - Human Champion [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Pethron - Leech Master[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][I].:Humble Leader of Rochirrim Faer:. [/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]Editor in Chief of [URL="http://mayhemrants.com"]Mayhem Rants[/URL][/COLOR]

By the way... Brandywine is not overpopulated... its under inebriated....
    [B][color="yellow"]Jester - [url="http://www.w00tstudios.net"]w00t Studios[/url][/color][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DJJester View Post
    By the way... Brandywine is not overpopulated... its under inebriated....
    Which is why I came here, to fix that....
    Lodin - Dwarf Minstrel - Brandywine
    Booze and Music = Ultimate Morale Boost :)

Ok I'll bite what movie?
    Billy Jack, 60's anti-war hippy movie. Not bad really.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000028d066/signature.png]Oktaine[/charsig]

Hippies smell, and they yell at me for driving my earth ****** gas chuging baby seal clubing disco.

Hippies smell, and they yell at me for driving my earth ****** gas chuging baby seal clubing disco.
    How exactly do you drive a disco? Do you lure it about with Beegee's Albums like breadcrumbs?

How exactly do you drive a disco? Do you lure it about with Beegee's Albums like breadcrumbs?
    Stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Ah ah ah ah Stayin' aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.
    [font=Gothic3][center][b][i][color=skyblue]The Last Knights of Gondolin[/color][/i][/b][/center][/font]

The point being is if that didn't make sense to you then you obviously weren't drunk enough...

Wow this thread has jumped around a little. But how come we have a queue all of the time? It's not a large queue and it doesn't seem crowded. Just curious.

The queue is to discourage NEW players from creating a toon here and to encourage them to choose a lesser server - that's all. It's population control.
    Murdernickle tells you, "You are the herka to my dur, buddy..." :D

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

LOL **** that was funny..... No you drive a Disco like any other car get behind the wheel and push the go pedal.

Disco is a Land Rover Discovery, It's my off-road rig..... to all you heepers I caught that Jeep thing and now it hurts when I pee.

This thread is officially never allowed to drop off of the front page. It's just too dam important!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Page 4 of 332 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast