We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 328 of 334 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,200 of 8329
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    I am not sure about that one. I know it can take a while to update. Apparently there is a major overhaul coming to the forums so there may be other issues out there. I've had the same one in my sig forever so I can't really say.
    Brandywine misses you too
    “Child of the kindly West, I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.”
    Thorin Oakenshield

Quote Originally Posted by FCRoosterQ View Post
    Brandywine misses you too
    Hi, Rooster! I'm still around. My PC issues turned out to be a bad ethernet port on my motherboard. I plugged in an old network card and I was back in business. Now if I only had a few more hours in the day.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Manditory thread

This is the one manditory thread that HAD to get ported over to this new spiffy forum and I am glad it made it (since it appears we only have 2 old pages saved).
    Arthad Eketta Former Drill Sgt U.S. Army Reserves
    Shin Ki-jun on Turbine's Asheron's Call Morningthaw Server
    Officer of The Fellowship of the Rogues on the Brandywine Server

Quote Originally Posted by ArahadEketta View Post
    This is the one manditory thread that HAD to get ported over to this new spiffy forum and I am glad it made it (since it appears we only have 2 old pages saved).
    Hello, Arahad. Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed. Did they warn us about forum pruning? I don't think that they did. That's a bit of a bummer because I can think of at least one or two threads that I would have liked to have bumped.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

The OP is right, though. This problem should be addressed while you are traveling around.

I love y'all.
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Kinship: Lord of the Onion Rings kinship

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post
    The OP is right, though. This problem should be addressed while you are traveling around.

I love y'all.
    Toidy, off to the Sofa Pits with you for talking about the reason why this thread was made

I love y'all.
    Weee! It's a Toidy sighting!! Rejoice!

Over population?

That's strange... I had the impression this server is deserted. I have problem to find people to team with.

Taking the opportunity to invite people to play with Leonefrid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fidzy_the_humble View Post
    That's strange... I had the impression this server is deserted. I have problem to find people to team with.

Taking the opportunity to invite people to play with Leonefrid.

Thanks
    Welcome, Fidzy! Brandywine tends to slow down for the summer, but many people are still around. Are you looking for people to level with or end-game action?

Hi, Arthy & Jeffy!

Jeffy, I can't believe you just stayed on topic. Get that boy some McNuggets and orange drank and start his orientation. LOL.
    Last edited by Toidy; Aug 06 2013 at 07:55 AM.
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Hi, Arthy & Jeffy!

Jeffy, I can't believe you just stayed on topic. Get that boy some McNuggets and orange drank and start his orientation. LOL.
    Haha even I slip up sometimes. It's wonderful to see your posts. I was just wondering about you the other night actually. Hope everything's going well for you these days.

Are you looking for people to level with or end-game action?
    I am just looking for people to play with. :-)

I am a casual player. My schedule make it hard to "book" time to play with a regular group.
    I am getting a lot of fellowship quests and it is hard to get reply from the LFF channel.
    I have tried the GLFF channel but does not seem to work with me ;-)
    Last edited by Fidzy_the_humble; Aug 09 2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Fidzy_the_humble View Post
    I am just looking for people to play with. :-)

I am a casual player. My schedule make it hard to "book" time to play with a regular group.
    I am getting a lot of fellowship quests and it is hard to get reply from the LFF channel.
    I have tried the GLFF channel but does not seem to work with me ;-)
    Ah I gotcha. Depending upon what zone you are in it can be hard to find a group. Out of curiosity, what level-range are you in right now?

I'm doing just fine, sweet pea!!! You can always text me, dude.

I logged in the other day to pay the rent on my house and my kin house and logged out right away. Soooo much to do these days and not enough time to do it - but that doesn't mean I want to give up my real estate. LOL.

How's you?

Haha even I slip up sometimes. It's wonderful to see your posts. I was just wondering about you the other night actually. Hope everything's going well for you these days.

I'm doing just fine, sweet pea!!! You can always text me, dude.

I logged in the other day to pay the rent on my house and my kin house and logged out right away. Soooo much to do these days and not enough time to do it - but that doesn't mean I want to give up my real estate. LOL.

How's you?
    I am doing great. I was actually going to send a text until I saw your post. You never want to give up your real estate on Brandywine since open can be a bit of a rarity depending upon where you want to live. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.

Popul Wars

I think we need to have another Popul invasion of Landrovil. Those Chincilla lovers are getting complacent and it has been like forever since they were last stirred up

Quote Originally Posted by ArahadEketta View Post
    I think we need to have another Popul invasion of Landrovil. Those Chincilla lovers are getting complacent and it has been like forever since they were last stirred up
    Hmm I wonder if many even remember the old forum wars.

Hmm I wonder if many even remember the old forum wars.
    Of course we do! RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Roccin View Post
    Of course we do! RAWR!
    Ah here's a grizzled forum-war vet. Thank you for your forum service!

Quote Originally Posted by Roccin View Post
    Of course we do! RAWR!
    Awww! LOL. Hey, Landroval!!!

If y'all do it, better post pics! (And then somebody text me to let me know they're up. LOL)

Awww! LOL. Hey, Landroval!!!

If y'all do it, better post pics! (And then somebody text me to let me know they're up. LOL)
    Or you could come back and bring populs to the moors again

Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Or you could come back and bring populs to the moors again
    I don't know if the hardware can handle one popul let alone multiple populs. It might bring about the end of the War of the Ring early thus disrupting the space/time/lore continuum threatening the stability if the entire universe!

Mmmmmmm Tasty tasty Universe...
    “Child of the kindly West, I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.”
    Thorin Oakenshield

A rooster sighting! Hiya, RoosterQ.

I hope the OP can spell better these days!

Page 328 of 334 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast