We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 327 of 332 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 8288
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyra View Post
    Heya guys! Hope everyone had awesome holidays and that this year is even more awesome than last!
    Hiya, Thyra.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

All the Populs in the front let me hear you grunt...

"Uhhhh"

All the Populs in the back, show me where it's at...

"Right here!"

Populs...Populs....Yeeeeaaahhh h Populs!

P...O...P...U...L...S

#chickennuggetsandorangedrink
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    All the Populs in the front let me hear you grunt...

"Uhhhh"

All the Populs in the back, show me where it's at...

"Right here!"

Populs...Populs....Yeeeeaaahhh h Populs!

P...O...P...U...L...S

#chickennuggetsandorangedrink
    Hiya, Winterfell!!!

Happy Monday, Brandywinos.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Hello, Hello, Hello...

So quiet.

Helloooo Jeffor
    KANOMIR Captain
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000387e63/01008/signature.png]Anitta[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lapislazzuli View Post
    Helloooo Jeffor
    /wave

Hiya. I was missing LOTRO last night (even though I had work I could have been doing ).

A wild larce appears!

A wild larce attacks!

Wild larce hits you for 400 points of landshark damage!

Pew pew pew!

Quote Originally Posted by Larce View Post
    A wild larce appears!

A wild larce attacks!

Wild larce hits you for 400 points of landshark damage!

Pew pew pew!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Hi, guys, and happy first day of spring, everyone!

So... I heard this is the place to find out what happened to Zorro, tang, when Winter will be getting back up and a lady with an unrestricted chestplate. Or perhaps it was a distant dream I can't quite remember from a time when I was a younger, more carefree hobbit. I remember something of riding through fields of skittles with volatile rainbows between my thighs, shouting obscenities at the short bus and wondering where my corn on the nob had got to. Cherished threats of being sent to the sofa pits or staring in an Elves Gone Wild video stir at the fringes of my mind.....

If I existed at such a time in such a place as such a person.... I would be so very happy.

:]SB

Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated_Bandito View Post
    So... I heard this is the place to find out what happened to Zorro, tang, when Winter will be getting back up and a lady with an unrestricted chestplate. Or perhaps it was a distant dream I can't quite remember from a time when I was a younger, more carefree hobbit. I remember something of riding through fields of skittles with volatile rainbows between my thighs, shouting obscenities at the short bus and wondering where my corn on the nob had got to. Cherished threats of being sent to the sofa pits or staring in an Elves Gone Wild video stir at the fringes of my mind.....

If I existed at such a time in such a place as such a person.... I would be so very happy.

:]SB
    If only....

How's it going?

lol, rick roll

So I was digging through my old forum PMs and found this gem:

LOL..... I had a rick roll link that would hijack the user's browser, with pop-ups of the lyrics.... it was evil to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Larce View Post
    So I was digging through my old forum PMs and found this gem:

LOL..... I had a rick roll link that would hijack the user's browser, with pop-ups of the lyrics.... it was evil to say the least.
    That is funny. People haven't seen those things in a while. Wonder if anyone has been rick rolled lately.
    Alfwine - Guardian / Historian, Yaswe - Hunter / Woodsman,
    Amrodion - Champion / Armorer, Hilordo Brockhuse - Minstrel / Yeoman,
    Curuvanwe - Loremaster / Tinker - Baranduin
    -- Fellowship of the Rogues --

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRM2 View Post
    That is funny. People haven't seen those things in a while. Wonder if anyone has been rick rolled lately.
    I share a birthday with Rick Astley. I'm in a constant state of rick-rolledness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonthar View Post
    I share a birthday with Rick Astley. I'm in a constant state of rick-rolledness.
    I'm sorry
    Alfwine - Guardian / Historian, Yaswe - Hunter / Woodsman,
    Amrodion - Champion / Armorer, Hilordo Brockhuse - Minstrel / Yeoman,
    Curuvanwe - Loremaster / Tinker - Baranduin
    -- Fellowship of the Rogues --

I figured that after a ninja forum merge would be a good time to add to this important discussion. How is that overpopuleation anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    I figured that after a ninja forum merge would be a good time to add to this important discussion. How is that overpopuleation anyway?
    My overpopuleation is just fine thank you very much!
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.dbdgaming.com"]DbD Gaming[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bear1968 View Post
    My overpopuleation is just fine thank you very much!
    Weeee it's Bear! Long time no see. You brought an old friend with you too.

Hey Jeffor!
    My friend and I have been off on an adventure! You would be surprised how many Winos we have ran across in strange, far away places like Narshada, Tortage and Scarwood Reach. After all of that traveling, it sure does feel good to be back in the Shire
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://www.dbdgaming.com"]DbD Gaming[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Hey Jeffor!
    My friend and I have been off on an adventure! You would be surprised how many Winos we have ran across in strange, far away places like Narshada, Tortage and Scarwood Reach. After all of that traveling, it sure does feel good to be back in the Shire
    It always does, my friend. Glad you came back to visit. How is your warg by the way? I always felt bad for kicking him in the Moors that one night. Reflex action and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    It always does, my friend. Glad you came back to visit. How is your warg by the way? I always felt bad for kicking him in the Moors that one night. Reflex action and all.
    He is still a bit sour about it but you saved me a good bit of coin. You see, I had him scheduled for an appointment at the Vet's Office to be "fixed" but you turned him from a rooster to a hen with one kick
    [/CENTER]

He is still a bit sour about it but you saved me a good bit of coin. You see, I had him scheduled for an appointment at the Vet's Office to be "fixed" but you turned him from a rooster to a hen with one kick
    Lol sorry hobbits are brave but they do get jumpy in the field sometimes.

Wow ... I know I should be doing a Bagel Breakfast in the morn ... But I think it may be DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*EDIT* And .... btw ... what is the average waiting time for your toons to start showing up on your sig?
    Last edited by bear1968; May 18 2013 at 11:14 PM.
    [/CENTER]

Wow ... I know I should be doing a Bagel Breakfast in the morn ... But I think it may be DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*EDIT* And .... btw ... what is the average waiting time for your toons to start showing up on your sig?
    I am not sure about that one. I know it can take a while to update. Apparently there is a major overhaul coming to the forums so there may be other issues out there. I've had the same one in my sig forever so I can't really say.

I am having PC difficulties and I miss Brandywine.

/sigh

Page 327 of 332 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... LastLast