We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 326 of 332 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast
Results 8,126 to 8,150 of 8288

I Agree...

Brandwine is a good server, i have all my characters on there, but the lag is bad in the afternoon when everyone is off school. I play during the day for the most part, but still I wonder if they can fix it without not letting people join the server anymore. And that seems unlikely that would ever happen so i would hope newer people will spread out for the sake of everyone who has played Brandywine for a longer time and has there high level toons on this server. And plus you wont have to deal with the lag yourself if you do not join Brandywine.
    ~ Odwall of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by aaxxis View Post
    Brandwine is a good server, i have all my characters on there, but the lag is bad in the afternoon when everyone is off school. I play during the day for the most part, but still I wonder if they can fix it without not letting people join the server anymore. And that seems unlikely that would ever happen so i would hope newer people will spread out for the sake of everyone who has played Brandywine for a longer time and has there high level toons on this server. And plus you wont have to deal with the lag yourself if you do not join Brandywine.
    For the longest time you couldn't transfer to Brandywine. I wonder sometimes if they need to enact this again for a while. That being said, the population seems to have leveled off since the launch of the xpack. Maybe the lag will abate some as the population spreads out and Turbine makes their adjustments.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    For the longest time you couldn't transfer to Brandywine. I wonder sometimes if they need to enact this again for a while. That being said, the population seems to have leveled off since the launch of the xpack. Maybe the lag will abate some as the population spreads out and Turbine makes their adjustments.
    I will say the lag has not been all as bad as it used to be, as for not being able to transfer to Brandywine, That might need to happen again.
    ~ Odwall of Arkenstone

I will say the lag has not been all as bad as it used to be, as for not being able to transfer to Brandywine, That might need to happen again.
    It has gotten better. I now they have been working on it.

Also, Hello, Brandywine.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Are you sure?

Man o' man you should visit SWTOR then you won't complain at all, and be like...."Man this LOTRO game is like a ghost town dude!"

"Apparently the youth; while fast and furious can serve a purpose...Don't you go getting drunk on me now!

To tell the truth, I hope this never happens. I used to play a game where my server was closed for a long time, we all knew each other in the end but the lower levels were dead and low level items impossible to find for trade. Many guilds died, the game bacame stagnant and I left as well.

Coming from a low pop server here on LOTRO I love Brandywine's oeverepopuleatieon and think it's well worth some additional lag :P
    KANOMIR Captain
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000387e63/01008/signature.png]Anitta[/charsig]

Hello, Brandywine. I am back from a week off and I see that it takes even longer to make posts and load pages. Happy Holidays nonetheless.

Welcome back, Jeffor! Happy Friday, Brandywine!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003d0f0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Alendil View Post
    Welcome back, Jeffor! Happy Friday, Brandywine!
    Same to you, Alendil!

lotro is just a nice world to meet ppl

lotro is really a good world to meet decent ppl, glad to come back after such a long time
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000506bb5/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by MisterGary View Post
    lotro is really a good world to meet decent ppl, glad to come back after such a long time
    I agree. Welcome back, MisterGary. Hope you are having fun.

Happy Friday Brandypeeps!!! See you ingame
    “Child of the kindly West, I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.”
    Thorin Oakenshield

Quote Originally Posted by FCRoosterQ View Post
    Happy Friday Brandypeeps!!! See you ingame
    Hiya, Rooster.

Hello people of Brandywine.

I am an old time Beta player and am recently coming back to LOTRO, I have a few friends coming with me and we are starting from scratch.

I was just curious whether we should go to my old server, Meneldor, or move to the ever so popular Brandywine?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000005222d3/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by NazTheEternall View Post
    Hello people of Brandywine.

I am an old time Beta player and am recently coming back to LOTRO, I have a few friends coming with me and we are starting from scratch.

I was just curious whether we should go to my old server, Meneldor, or move to the ever so popular Brandywine?
    Welcome, Naz. I know nothing of Meneldor but I know Brandywine does have a strong population. Still pretty active here.

Been gone for a very long time. Played Brandywine back when I subbed a couple of years ago. I have several mid 30's characters (32 champ, 35 LM, 34 Warden) but suffered from Altaholism (19 Guardian, 14 captain) and never made it beyond those mid (old level cap) levels. Looking to come back to LOTRO for some casual play and to have some fun in middle earth again. Is Brandywine still a rather active server? Does anyone still play characters lower then end game on this server? I'm not against starting over on a new server, but would rather pick up my old characters and start in the 30's.

I live in the Central time zone and play most evenings. How is the population from say 7PM-11PM (cst) nightly? I enjoy grouping but do not stand around waiting to find one. I'm not averse to soloing, but like to be able to find a group when one is needed or to break up the monotony of soloing.

I'd love to find a Kinship with people leveling characters or alts that enjoy grouping together and has a casual atmosphere. I'm an adult gamer with a family and a full time job so my game time is limited at times. I prefer PVE content and grouping but enjoy PVP with friends/kin members.

Anyway, just wondering how Brandywine is doing these days and if its still possible to find low to mid level groups to level with.

Thank you

Broderik

Quote Originally Posted by Broderik-23 View Post
    Been gone for a very long time. Played Brandywine back when I subbed a couple of years ago. I have several mid 30's characters (32 champ, 35 LM, 34 Warden) but suffered from Altaholism (19 Guardian, 14 captain) and never made it beyond those mid (old level cap) levels. Looking to come back to LOTRO for some casual play and to have some fun in middle earth again. Is Brandywine still a rather active server? Does anyone still play characters lower then end game on this server? I'm not against starting over on a new server, but would rather pick up my old characters and start in the 30's.

I live in the Central time zone and play most evenings. How is the population from say 7PM-11PM (cst) nightly? I enjoy grouping but do not stand around waiting to find one. I'm not averse to soloing, but like to be able to find a group when one is needed or to break up the monotony of soloing.

I'd love to find a Kinship with people leveling characters or alts that enjoy grouping together and has a casual atmosphere. I'm an adult gamer with a family and a full time job so my game time is limited at times. I prefer PVE content and grouping but enjoy PVP with friends/kin members.

Anyway, just wondering how Brandywine is doing these days and if its still possible to find low to mid level groups to level with.

Thank you

Broderik
    Welcome back, Broderick. Brandywine is still very active, especially now with Riders of Rohan recently released. I do spend some time on my lower level alts and there seems to be decent activity in the lower level zones. Even though the chatter can be annoying sometimes I keep glff channel (type /joinchannel glff) open just to keep an eye out for any action.

Brandywine is largely east coats but we stay busy all night so central prime time is well covered. You should have no problems picking up your old characters. In fact, they just revamped Moria which is a 50s zone. I am sure you will be able to find a kinship as well. You can check out the kinship forum or just keep an eye out in game. Many kins recruit in chat.

Good luck and have fun. Feel free to post if you have any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Welcome, Naz. I know nothing of Meneldor but I know Brandywine does have a strong population. Still pretty active here.

Thanks for the warm welcome, definitely liking the numbers here.

I am playing with a few gaming buddies this time around, and we're looking for a Kinship that is active in Raids/Skirms as well as PvMP.

Would you know or recommend any particular one?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000005222d3/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by NazTheEternall View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome, definitely liking the numbers here.

I am playing with a few gaming buddies this time around, and we're looking for a Kinship that is active in Raids/Skirms as well as PvMP.

Would you know or recommend any particular one?
    Glad you are liking it and there are so many different (and good) kins out there that I wouldn't know where to start as far as a recommendation goes. There are a lot of choices out there on Brandywine. Are you more into raiding or PVMP? What level are you atm? Either way I am sure you will find a home.

'Bout time I checked in on the oeverepopuleatieon of Brandy wine.

Good times, good populs..

Been here since the Beta Stress test some 17 years ago (my math may be off a little) with the same slow to level Burglar.

/wave

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Brandywine!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003d0f0f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Bootstwaddle View Post
    'Bout time I checked in on the oeverepopuleatieon of Brandy wine.

Good times, good populs..

Been here since the Beta Stress test some 17 years ago (my math may be off a little) with the same slow to level Burglar.

/wave
    /wave

Quote Originally Posted by Alendil View Post
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Brandywine!
    Indeed!

I am off work for two weeks so not much forum action for me but I hope everyone has had a happy holidays.

Well, you're right, Brandywine is pretty crowded nowadays, but is there any choice for new players to find a server with good playerbase? I tried playing on some servers that are crowded according to the login graphs but there were 200- players in glff on each server. ~20 players in glff on some EU-server was really confusing thing to make new toon on this server. That's why new players would prefer Brandywine over others because of it's popularity, wouldn't they?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e0000002e9b00/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lehigh Valley, Pa but S. Jersey girl at heart :)
    Heya guys! Hope everyone had awesome holidays and that this year is even more awesome than last!
    [CENTER][COLOR="Cyan"]"I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death. " ~Eowyn[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Iseultwyn~Woman Champion (75) R7 Lisannel~Elven Huntress (65) R1 Elwyneth~Elven Rune Keeper (65) R2 Slobbergotz~R3 Warg Shingshingaramus~Reaver Biguglypewpew~BA[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Issy~ The Girl Champ[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Korsvian View Post
    Well, you're right, Brandywine is pretty crowded nowadays, but is there any choice for new players to find a server with good playerbase? I tried playing on some servers that are crowded according to the login graphs but there were 200- players in glff on each server. ~20 players in glff on some EU-server was really confusing thing to make new toon on this server. That's why new players would prefer Brandywine over others because of it's popularity, wouldn't they?
    I know that they rotate the recommended servers from time to time so those login numbers will definitely fluctuate. I know that there are other servers with good populations on them I go to Landroval sometimes and it seems lively. Brandywine is very tempting for new players though you are correct about that. Sometimes it's bigger than people bargain for I think.

Page 326 of 332 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast