We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 320 of 334 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 330 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 8329

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Really wish they never changed it...makes me sad
    Yeah many people don't remember but it was the forum switch that destroyed the daily banter we had going on. We've never recovered.

Pulling a Jeffor!

Back to back posts!
    Haha talking to yourself like me. Work and school have been keeping me busy lately. NOt as many forum breaks right now.

Hi, guys.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Hello, 'Winos!
    Main: Joel
    Other toons: Ducky, Joelwalin, Belegnath, Joelius, Estelrethoniel, Joely, Minijoel
    Brandywine server

Quote Originally Posted by joeltwiggins View Post
    Hello, 'Winos!
    Good afternoon, JoelT.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

*peeks in*

Hi!

I'm heading to Leavenworth for the weekend. If you don't hear from me in the next month, assume bigfoot captured me and send help.
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by sir-rinthian View Post
    *peeks in*

Hi!

I'm heading to Leavenworth for the weekend. If you don't hear from me in the next month, assume bigfoot captured me and send help.
    Sure thing.

Have a safe trip. Maybe take some yeti repellant with you just to put your mind at ease.

I found a real live Sasquatch while I was there. I don't think it was Bigfoot though, since he was smaller than me.

Did ya know they even have Sasquatch Crossing signs in one of the stores?
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by sir-rinthian View Post
    I found a real live Sasquatch while I was there. I don't think it was Bigfoot though, since he was smaller than me.

Did ya know they even have Sasquatch Crossing signs in one of the stores?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

A Sasquatch crossing sign sounds perfect for any bar or man-cave.

Also, I loled at the Sasquatch family reunion, Winter. ^_^

Hello, Brandywine. Don't work too hard on this fine Monday.

Lehigh Valley, Pa but S. Jersey girl at heart :)

Just poppin' in to say hello! Happy hump day!
    "I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death. " ~Eowyn
    Iseultwyn~Woman Champion (75) R7 Lisannel~Elven Huntress (65) R1 Elwyneth~Elven Rune Keeper (65) R2 Slobbergotz~R3 Warg Shingshingaramus~Reaver Biguglypewpew~BA
    Issy~ The Girl Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Thyra View Post
    Just poppin' in to say hello! Happy hump day!
    Hiya, Thyra.

Umm do I have to start talking to myself again??....

Red face Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

now that star wars the old republic is out the pop has shrunk allot. but i think ppl will come back cuz its soooo ez to lvl. ppl will get bord.but then there's skyrim...hmmm the 1 ring will rule them all bwahahahhahahhhhaa.

Started a new career on Monday...2 days in and things are going pretty good. I hope to make sure Jeffor doesn't talk too much to himself.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]

Started a new career on Monday...2 days in and things are going pretty good. I hope to make sure Jeffor doesn't talk too much to himself.
    Gratz on your new job and career, Winter. Thanks for taking the time to make sure I am mentally stable.

Also, +rep to SNOTY for a most excellent on-topic post. We haven't had one of those in a while.

Ane hello to any other Winos out there!

Quote Originally Posted by SNOTY View Post
    now that star wars the old republic is out the pop has shrunk allot. but i think ppl will come back cuz its soooo ez to lvl. ppl will get bord.but then there's skyrim...hmmm the 1 ring will rule them all bwahahahhahahhhhaa.
    Thanks for stopping by the Brandywine forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Also, +rep to SNOTY for a most excellent on-topic post. We haven't had one of those in a while.

There was ever a topic for this thread? O.o :P
    Other toons: Ducky, Joelwalin, Belegnath, Joelius, Estelrethoniel, Joely, Minijoel
    Brandywine server

Quote Originally Posted by joeltwiggins View Post
    There was ever a topic for this thread? O.o :P
    Haha once upon a time. We should never forget these words:

Originally Posted by doberman537

THIS sereve ha an estreme amoint of peopl on it thoughout the day andd it should be sddressed when you are trveling alonve it is very difficult tofind cratured kill somthing should be donde to fi this.

Speaking of which I know I've said this before but I must say it again, "come home, Doberman537, come home..."

/sniff

Forum lurker check in, hiya B-Dub! *Disappears back into the nether.*
    Alts are Irdalos-RuneKeeper; Bijbo-Burgler; Pratharwyna-Warden; Autumniel-Minstril

Quote Originally Posted by Orcuss View Post
    Forum lurker check in, hiya B-Dub! *Disappears back into the nether.*
    Hiya, Orcuss, and hello Brandywine.

*gives a long glance*

*kicks the tires*

*checks the oil*

*wipes a smidge of dust*

*gives a nod of approval and a pat of the back*

*Starts up the post*

Hi Jeffor et. all. We are closing in on our 8000th post. I am very excited for us!

*gives a long glance*

*kicks the tires*

*checks the oil*

*wipes a smidge of dust*

*gives a nod of approval and a pat of the back*

*Starts up the post*

Hi Jeffor et. all. We are closing in on our 8000th post. I am very excited for us!
    I know. Too bad Turbine cleared so many people off of the forums with their "upgrades." At least a few of us still stop by here.

Hello, Winos.

What shall we do in honor of the coming 8000th post?
    Brandywine server

I propose chicken nuggets for all Populs

Quote Originally Posted by homework19 View Post
    I propose chicken nuggets for all Populs
    Now this is an idea I can get behind! Might as well wash it all down with an orange drink.

Actually 10k posts was one of the goals I was hoping for a while back. The other, a million views, well we're still working on that but LOTRO isn't going anywhere soon so we can still get it!

(insert terrible 8000th post)

Page 320 of 334 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 330 ... LastLast