We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 319 of 332 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 329 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 8292

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

I wonder how much info you could fit into the 10 character minimum we have around here...
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by sir-rinthian View Post
    I wonder how much info you could fit into the 10 character minimum we have around here...
    HiIwashere
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Yay stick art
    “Child of the kindly West, I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.”
    Thorin Oakenshield

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Haha hello, guys. How's everyone this fine Friday? It's kinda snowy here and it looks nice.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

See how it is? I post and everyone runs.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    See how it is? I post and everyone runs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]

Haha well a funny picture is better than nothing.

Hello, Brandywne, have a great weekend if you see this (or even if you don't I guess).

Randomly returns to the most epic thread evah
    “Child of the kindly West, I have come to know, if more of us valued your ways - food and cheer above hoarded gold - it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell.”
    Thorin Oakenshield

randomly selected photo from "random" search.

*filtered for content appropriateness. First image selected was not as....
    SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Yes! We needed some randomness in this thread. Hello, Popul-peeps.

Yes! We needed some randomness in this thread. Hello, Popul-peeps.
    Hey, Jeff, nice to see you. Have a pleasant and productive day, my friend.

pleasant? productive? we know not these things!

But all the same you should enjoy yourself today.

SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Hiya, Smilingbandit, and hello to anyone that sees this.

Hello, Beedubs!

Was very happy to wake up this morning to the announcement of Rohan coming. I'm pretty stoked for this year!
    Main: Joel
    Other toons: Ducky, Joelwalin, Belegnath, Joelius, Estelrethoniel, Joely, Minijoel
    Brandywine server

Quote Originally Posted by joeltwiggins View Post
    Hello, Beedubs!

Was very happy to wake up this morning to the announcement of Rohan coming. I'm pretty stoked for this year!
    Updated RK Rohan Warhorse!

Howdy folks, I R ready for a 3 day weekend. Lucky me.
    Thorin Oakenshield

Quote Originally Posted by joeltwiggins View Post
    Hello, Beedubs!

Hiya, Joel. I'm pretty excited myself. All this and THe Hobbit movie as well. Geek heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by FCRoosterQ View Post
    Howdy folks, I R ready for a 3 day weekend. Lucky me.
    Lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Updated RK Rohan Warhorse!

Maybe they can finally use the horse I designed. If you look closely you will see that it comes with a deluxe force field.

Maybe they can finally use the horse I designed. If you look closely you will see that it comes with a deluxe force field.

What, no saddle bags? I'd be happy with a stick horse if I had usable saddle bags.

Such a negative horse...must have a case of the Monday's

Haha

Hello, Brandywinos. BTW my horse only comes with the force field. Adding saddlebags as well would obviously make him overpowered.

The forums are always bogged down, and I'm a lurker... Does that make me a bog lurker?

Hiya populs! Just peeking in before work.
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by sir-rinthian View Post
    The forums are always bogged down, and I'm a lurker... Does that make me a bog lurker?

Hiya populs! Just peeking in before work.
    Hiya, Sir-rinthian. These forums... Well I'll be nice and just say I wish they worked a little better for people.

Hello, to anyone reading out there in popul-land.

Hiya, Sir-rinthian. These forums... Well I'll be nice and just say I wish they worked a little better for people.

Hello, to anyone reading out there in popul-land.
    Really wish they never changed it...makes me sad

Pulling a Jeffor!

Back to back posts!

Page 319 of 332 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 329 ... LastLast