We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 279 of 334 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 8329

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

That's pretty much what I did. Got my first guy to 50 (the cap back then ) and then went from there. Once you get past 50 I think the levels go by pretty fast because there is a lot to do for this level range. It's definitely a fun ride, especially the first time through.

Hope everyone is well today on this fine Monday.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

You hit 45! YAY!!!!

I guess I better start working on the NEXT set of armor then. LOL

I've been working on rep and I'm almost done with Eriador, but those Eglain dudes...what a pain in the ***. LOL
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Kinship: Lord of the Onion Rings kinship

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post
    You hit 45! YAY!!!!

I guess I better start working on the NEXT set of armor then. LOL

I've been working on rep and I'm almost done with Eriador, but those Eglain dudes...what a pain in the ***. LOL
    Next set?!?!?! *faints*

But ya just tell me what you need hehe
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][URL="http://voxpopuli.freeforums.org/"]Founder - The Vox Populi Alliance[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363bfd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkOrange][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkOrange]Murderpeso [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]- 65RK Armsman, [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkOrange]Murdershilling[/COLOR] - 49WDN Explorer, [/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkOrange]Dyerlegend[/COLOR] - 40BUR Scholar[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Nibblesyurbits[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]- [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]Warg [COLOR=Red]R2, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Murderpickle[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]- [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]Reaver [COLOR=Red]R1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia]
    [/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Hmm I am a total rep noob although I did get kindred on my hunter this weekend (I'm even wearing the 'Perveyor of Odd Things' title now. ). I've been deeding on him lately and, for some reason, I got tons of well kept mathoms. I have some left if you are still working on Mathom Society. =)

On a side note my hunter now has 5 rank 10 virtues equipped for the first time ever yay!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Jumping into say "HI!" to all the Winos tottering around! I brought my own smiley since these one suck.
    SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post
    Jumping into say "HI!" to all the Winos tottering around! I brought my own smiley since these one suck.
    SB

*falls out of chair*

Ack, that was NOT what I was expecting on a dismal Monday afternoon, lol!!! I'm awake, I really am!
    Main: Joel
    Other toons: Ducky, Joelwalin, Belegnath, Joelius, Estelrethoniel, Joely, Minijoel
    Brandywine server

Hi Bandit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/hugggggggggs!!!!!!!
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

I was in toidy's house last night.... in her bedroom too... and I saw her chest
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][URL="http://voxpopuli.freeforums.org/"]Founder - The Vox Populi Alliance[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363bfd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkOrange][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkOrange]Murderpeso [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]- 65RK Armsman, [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkOrange]Murdershilling[/COLOR] - 49WDN Explorer, [/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkOrange]Dyerlegend[/COLOR] - 40BUR Scholar[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Nibblesyurbits[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]- [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]Warg [COLOR=Red]R2, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Murderpickle[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]- [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=1]Reaver [COLOR=Red]R1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=SandyBrown][B][FONT=Georgia]

3 Harrow Road, Clapfoot Homestead, The Shire

Quote Originally Posted by Murdernickle View Post
    I was in toidy's house last night.... in her bedroom too... and I saw her chest
    Aw, who hasn't?!

MN is all growed up now... ;D
    Weeeeeeee're baaaaaaack! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Amonceleb View Post
    Aw, who hasn't?!

MN is all growed up now... ;D
    Awwww.... and here i thought i was special

OMG...you are all jackasses. LOL

Hello, all you populses! I am severely lethargic today thanks to having yesterday off and sleeping all day. A person can get used to that sort of thing. Hope everyone is well today.

Yeah, I got up super early and the lethargy hit me around 3 pm today...LOL. Bah!!!

Yeah, I got up super early and the lethargy hit me around 3 pm today...LOL. Bah!!!
    That's me every day. Minus the getting up early.

I prefer to think of it as ennui.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000022bca/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Popul, Hobbit Burglar with a deadly shovel. Failomir Fails the Undying (seriously, don't trust me with getting you that title). Erreth, silly runekeeper.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rawrleader and Grawulf, and various other creeps.[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/The_HOT_Captain_%28A_Captain%27s_Healing_Build%29"]The HOT Captain Healing Build[/URL]

wow ,why this thread has got so many replies?haha
    we should make one for Landroval too(as i know that Landroval its the second most populated server after Brandywine)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric... View Post
    wow ,why this thread has got so many replies?haha
    we should make one for Landroval too(as i know that Landroval its the second most populated server after Brandywine)
    It's because Brandywine is the greatest server in the history of ever. Landroval people are probably too busy roleplaying to go on the forums. :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000022bca/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Popul, Hobbit Burglar with a deadly shovel. Failomir Fails the Undying (seriously, don't trust me with getting you that title). Erreth, silly runekeeper.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Rawrleader and Grawulf, and various other creeps.[/COLOR]
    [URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/The_HOT_Captain_%28A_Captain%27s_Healing_Build%29"]The HOT Captain Healing Build[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Teowulf View Post
    It's because Brandywine is the greatest server in the history of ever. Landroval people are probably too busy roleplaying to go on the forums. :P
    Greatness

Quote Originally Posted by Teowulf View Post
    Oooooh want some ointment for that burn?

Actually, you should word it like this:

"Pardon me, good sir! Might thou want some of this soothing salve I made at yonder crafting hall? Tis good for all kinds of nasty wounds and burns...including the verbal kind you were just assaulted with."

hehehehehehe

Now now, people. Landroval's right to RP is protected under the Bradywine/Landroval peace accords of 2008. Remember how many populs and chinchillas marched to their doom during the great server wars? Do not let their sacrifice be in vain. Err.. Umm. Ok maybe we can poke fun just a little.

Hello, friends. Happy almost Friday.

Yeah, just a LITTLE. I wasn't be'in mean...just...sassy!!

Yeah, just a LITTLE. I wasn't be'in mean...just...sassy!!
    Lol I know. You're one sassy mama, Toidy!

Good morning, doinks! Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!!

Happy fridaaaaaay!!!

Ready to sleep a lot...a lot..... A LOT

In the deep, dark recesses of your mind where things go bump in the night; the dark matter.

so glad to see friday....even better at about 6:30 pm when i hit the wine academy!
    Cruciatus
    Skullflayer-brandywine -Two Man Organization™
    Rest Easy Nidor 1970-2012

Page 279 of 334 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 289 329 ... LastLast