We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 230 of 334 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 8329

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

ACK! IT BURNSsssss USsssss PRECIOUSsssss!

Yessssss it doesssss the nasty elvesssss puts the thread on topic and it burnssss our eyessss precioussssss!

Makessss it stop! We begsss you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000bd0ff/signature.png]Aidus[/charsig]

"Live and Let Die"

*sigh* You know, when someone thinks the thread is still on topic and posts as such, it's funny. When someone comes in here, sees it's off topic, and TRIES TO FIX IT, then I get angry. You can't tell us how to use our thread! I wouldn't be surprised if this was a Landrovian who took advantage of the start an account for $9.99 deal so he could post in these forums. Actually, scratch that. Landroval wouldn't sink so low. wowbites has got to be a Nimrod.
    [SIZE="4"]Not a player of LOTRO, an inhabitant of Middle-earth.[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Who hates the new forum software.[/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001fe149/01008/signature.png]Eordel[/charsig]

Death to all tratiors LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wowbites View Post
    Ok... this thread seriously needs to be locked... By the way people, this isn't World of Warcraft, so please try to keep the spamming to a minimum. Especially in threads where people are either trying to state a legitimate issue, or get help with what they're stuck on.

Come quietly and your legs will remain... Unspoiled...
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Ok... this thread seriously needs to be locked... By the way people, this isn't World of Warcraft, so please try to keep the spamming to a minimum. Especially in threads where people are either trying to state a legitimate issue, or get help with what they're stuck on.

LOL How about to read a thread before you get on your high horse and start preaching to us.

I think a suitable punishment for Wowbites would be reading ALL of this thread, the Fellowship of the Rogues thread AND the morning cookies and coffee thread... after about 3-4 days of THAT his eyeballs will fall out... and he will fully appreciate the error of his ways

Kiss my whiskers, heathen.
    We expect too much from ourselves in a year and yet far too little in ten.

Seriously though, that has to be the funniest post on topicish in a loooooong time.

I mean, what? He is going to come in and say that it needs to be locked. FOr what reason specifically... because the OP isn't respected...? The OP is a god here and is revered beyond all others yet had one of the lowest post counts. Who can do this? None but doberman537. And now they are telling us that we need to be more respectful to his point of view...?

I think Zoro might come out of retirement for this one.

SB

cool, 3 CoE posts in a row!
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

3 Harrow Road, Clapfoot Homestead, The Shire

Make that 4, Bandito!
    Weeeeeeee're baaaaaaack! :)

Way to keep in touch with what's going on in the server forums, dude. LOL You sure showed us!
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Kinship: Lord of the Onion Rings kinship

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post
    Seriously though, that has to be the funniest post on topicish in a loooooong time.

I mean, what? He is going to come in and say that it needs to be locked. FOr what reason specifically... because the OP isn't respected...? The OP is a god here and is revered beyond all others yet had one of the lowest post counts. Who can do this? None but doberman537. And now they are telling us that we need to be more respectful to his point of view...?

I think Zoro might come out of retirement for this one.

SB

cool, 3 CoE posts in a row!

SB is right every year durning the Popul Festivus we Honor him with a toast. LONG LIVE DOBERMAN!!!!! VIA LA POPULS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amonceleb View Post
    Make that 4, Bandito!
    woot! CoE rocks the forums! /rawr

SB
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post
    woot! CoE rocks the forums! /rawr

SB
    WE... ARE... SPECIAL!!

(Apologies to you "300" fans that were traumatized by this blatant rip-offery!)

Maybe Nexus2g got a new account name..the Amigo's may once again have to be called in to fight!!

To he who does not deserve to be mentioned for trying to get our precious thread locked:
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Maybe Nexus2g got a new account name..the Amigo's may once again have to be called in to fight!!
    We are ALWAYS ready to fight for right! ¡Ole!

In a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be the actual El Guapo!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Doberman is more then famous he's ENfamous

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    In a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be the actual El Guapo!
    Love that movie.

*tear
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000023a71c/01001/signature.png]Winbrek[/charsig]

SB

Quote Originally Posted by Winabi View Post
    Love that movie.

*tear

Oh me too. That and Caddyshack are my foavorite movies to quote. So much goofiness.

"Do you know what 'nada' means?"

"Isn't that a light chicken gravy?.."

"i think it's a mail plane"

"how can you tell"

"Cause of the little balls"

Quote Originally Posted by Vasty View Post
    "i think it's a mail plane"

"how can you tell"

"Cause of the little balls"
    I don't get it. o.0
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000023a71c/01001/signature.png]Winbrek[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Winabi View Post
    I don't get it. o.0
    Ha you'll have to watch the scene again. Part of the joke is that it's a bad joke that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Bad jokes? HERE? Surely not.
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Kinship: Lord of the Onion Rings kinship

Nice...I just had to spend the last 15 minutes going back and reading (laughing and rolling a bit) from wowbites post. What hilarity! Shut down our thread indeed!

Next time, read the thread first. It won't bite....much. And after you're done, if you make it through, we will baptize you with Popul sweat, and consider you a Wino. If you fail, we'll bury you out back, and say a poem or something...something with imagery. "Here lies wowbites, somewhat less funny now that he's corpsified and gross."
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Mikal[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Captain ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Tulco[/COLOR] - 65 Burg ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Satnarik[/COLOR] - 65 LoreMaster ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Aegdibor[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 Rune-Keeper [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Hiraw[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Warden ~ ~ [COLOR=#ffff00]Ile[/COLOR] - [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Champ [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]The Grey Wanderers of Brandywine [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]5 Stonemirk Street, Barinsgarth[/FONT][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

Page 230 of 334 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 240 280 330 ... LastLast