We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 229 of 334 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 8329

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

The Burt is always welcomed... but only after he has been properly informed of the content of this thread. A popul is on their way over to his house now to explain things to him.

SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Now you've done it. I'm pretty sure posting pics of burt reynolds in this thread is a tos violation that will (a) get the thread closed, (b) get you a 90-day forum ban, and (c) result in your lotro account being banned for 30 years.

I'm doing the nice thing by informing you of your forum violation before a moderator sees that picture. So it's in the best interests of everyone if you replace that picture with this:

or this:

or this:

or this:

Those are the acceptable types of pictures. Burt Reynolds does not fit into the "acceptable" category. Thank you kindly for your cooperation and prompt attention to this matter.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

You might not get banned but I did once get a warning for posting a Hoff picture.

Good morning, Populpeeps!!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    You might not get banned but I did once get a warning for posting a Hoff picture.

Good morning, Populpeeps!!
    That's cuz the Hoff has a serious side effect of melting monitors with his awesomeness.

Night Rider 4 LYFE
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001b6f95/01003/signature.png]Aldrat[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Those are the acceptable types of pictures.
    Someone has a fixation on them soft-bedroom-eyes

I have always been more for nature walks and guided tree tours.

SB
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha

Quote Originally Posted by raider88 View Post
    That's cuz the Hoff has a serious side effect of melting monitors with his awesomeness.

Night Rider 4 LYFE
    QFT

Mornin' Pop-peeps!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000023a71c/01001/signature.png]Winbrek[/charsig]

The Hoff is always pure win, he single handedly brought down the Berlin wall. He kept the beaches safe from Pirates,Drug smugglers, and ghosts.He also sang songs that brought the world together .

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post
    And dark har, although the fondness for dark hair doesn't apply when Burt Reynolds or Hasselhoff is under that hair. /shudder

SB
    I'd be more than willing to go on a nature walk with Reynolds or Hasselhoff as long as I could leave them stuck in some deep crevice that won't be explored for a few hundred years. Think of the thousands of pictures we'd be spared. It would be a tremendous boost to the world's morale and might even bring about world peace.

I wonder what the odds are that either of them might at some point read this thread.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post

SB
    I know what kind of tree tour you take...

Pft...love of nature my...nvm.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Hello, everyone. Happy Tuesday and such.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

If I ruled the world Tuesday would be either Free Pudden or Ice Cream day.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasty View Post
    If I ruled the world Tuesday would be either Free Pudden or Ice Cream day.
    Hrm... what flavor of pudding and ice cream?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000023a71c/01001/signature.png]Winbrek[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    And dark har, although the fondness for dark hair doesn't apply when Burt Reynolds or Hasselhoff is under that hair. /shudder

I'd be more than willing to go on a nature walk with Reynolds or Hasselhoff as long as I could leave them stuck in some deep crevice that won't be explored for a few hundred years. Think of the thousands of pictures we'd be spared. It would be a tremendous boost to the world's morale and might even bring about world peace.

I wonder what the odds are that either of them might at some point read this thread.
    Don't let Frelorn see you saying this stuff. He does not like it when people hassle the Hoff.
    Arthad Eketta Former Drill Sgt U.S. Army Reserves
    Shin Ki-jun on Turbine's Asheron's Call Morningthaw Server
    Officer of The Fellowship of the Rogues on the Brandywine Server

I just want to say that this is my 2500th post. Woo!
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

[SIZE="4"]Not a player of LOTRO, an inhabitant of Middle-earth.[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]Who hates the new forum software.[/SIZE]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001fe149/01008/signature.png]Eordel[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by doberman537 View Post
    THIS server has an extreme amount of people on it thoughout the day and it should be addressed when you are traveling around.
    ? While travelling around should I address them each individually or can I just say something out loud like, "Hey You!".

Maybe you should keep those voices in your head to yourself. Remember, we can't hear them. Just an idea.
    wait for it... your care is nearly here....

Quote Originally Posted by pcgate View Post
    ? While travelling around should I address them each individually or can I just say something out loud like, "Hey You!".

Maybe you should keep those voices in your head to yourself. Remember, we can't hear them. Just an idea.
    While I agree with your sentiment, I suggest reading the rest of this thread or at least the last page of responses to realize that this thread strayed off-topic many a moon ago.

We wouldn't want you getting harassed...toooo much for being on-topic in a now off-topic thread

Start readying from about page 11 on and you will see the transformation in full effect.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

LOL

I remember the day I read this thread from page one forward.

OI! Such a crick in da neck!

"Live and Let Die"

And now for something both useful and completely unexpected!

"Live and Let Die"

Quote Originally Posted by Aidus View Post
    And now for something both useful and completely unexpected!

Though it may say it's for giving the old flippy-pity-do a good cleaning I think it will be perverted into a item of self gratification. A bar of Dove soap will get you junk clean.

"Live and Let Die"

How to deal with overpopulation:

But keep this guy away:

Ok... this thread seriously needs to be locked... By the way people, this isn't World of Warcraft, so please try to keep the spamming to a minimum. Especially in threads where people are either trying to state a legitimate issue, or get help with what they're stuck on.

ROFL!

I have not had this much fun with the thread being on topic in a looooong time. We better be careful or we are going to get ourselves in trouble. There are just too many opportunities and things to say. I don't know where to begin or where we may have to stop. It is too much, I am going to go lay down. Jeffor, maybe you should send out the Populs to explain things to what I can only collectively call, "the entertainment."

SB

Quote Originally Posted by wowbites View Post
    Ok... this thread seriously needs to be locked... By the way people, this isn't World of Warcraft, so please try to keep the spamming to a minimum. Especially in threads where people are either trying to state a legitimate issue, or get help with what they're stuck on.
    rofl, this thread stopped being a helpful thread 5000 posts and 2 years ago Suffice to say this is one of several threads that brandywine has that are filledwith sillyness and populs

(btw, someone will probably need to *ahem* introduce him to the populs)

On a serious note, stating that BW is overpopulated is like saying water is wet, or snow is cold
    Last edited by sir-rinthian; Sep 21 2009 at 01:25 AM.
    [center]"The rejection of grammatical correction is proof of the level of intelligence hinted at by your writing."

[color=orange]Now please keep this discussion on topic or you may be reported for causing time mismanagement[/color]

[color=gray]Llydia[color=blue] - 65 Rune-keeper |[/color]Dawnn [color=blue] - 65 Champion |[/color] Anthari[color=blue] - 65 Lore-master |[/color] Thisnameisavailable Ornot[color=blue] - 65 Guardian
    [/color] Firstaidkit[color=blue] - 65 Minstrel |[/color] Malaysia [color=blue] - 65 Waden |[/color] Kornur[color=blue] - 52 Hunter |[/color] Caly[color=blue] - 40 Burglar |[/color] Dharkan Rahl[color=blue] - 40 Captain[/color][/color][/center]

Page 229 of 334 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 239 279 329 ... LastLast