We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 332 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Re: Brandy wine overpopuleation

Quote Originally Posted by doberman537 View Post
    THIS server has an extreme amount of people on it thoughout the day and it should be addressed when you are traveling around.

This server seems dead compared to the WoW servers I've been on....

It was packed when it started, WoW is packed cause it was the first MMO that they played and hence every thing else sucks even thou all there is to do in wow is Raid and waitt two years for a non-raid update. Also most of them will not leave cause ther friends play so if no one leaves cause of that is a never ending loop.

Bump for...awesome.

NIPPLES AND BEER!
    [color="Orange"]Tyragon[/color], Level 25 Man Minstrel
    [color="Yellow"]BillfoldBaggins[/color], Level 6 Hobbit Burglar

[color="#f99999"][b]The Fellowship of the Rogues[/color][/b]

Not to mention, the poor kids have no idea that playing THAT game causes genitalwarts and analleakage. LOL
    Murdernickle tells you, "You are the herka to my dur, buddy..." :D

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

It does ( looks inside pants ) God dangit......wait I don't play WoW....... then how did I get............Helpful hint kids always wear a rubber and do not eat those WOW Ruffles.

perhaps you were playing with infected populs

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Damn those populs!!!!! Now my willy has warts and I'm linking where I shouldn't be

take two mcnuggets and call me in the morning

I fail to see how eating two tasty treats such as Mcnuggets will cure a rash and butt drip.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasty View Post
    I fail to see how eating two tasty treats such as Mcnuggets will cure a rash and butt drip.
    Who ever said you were supposed to eat the McNuggets?
    Amodum - 50 Guardian - Tailor/GM Prospector - Odumaran - 50 Hunter - GM Woodworker/GM Forester/GM Farmer
    Odumon - 40 Captain - GM Scholar - Tolodum - 31 Burgler - GM Cook
    Closed Beta Founder Shards of Anduril - Kinhall at 7 Fairwood Lane, Gloruihir

Hmm ok I can see them taking care to the drip but what about the rash???

Hmm ok I can see them taking care to the drip but what about the rash???
    The rash goes away when the drip stops!
    Amodum - 50 Guardian - Tailor/GM Prospector - Odumaran - 50 Hunter - GM Woodworker/GM Forester/GM Farmer

Ya know is if the rash and drip was not bad enough now I'll have a Mcnugget up my arss.It's going to be hard to walk, what happens while walking the Mcnugget pops out? I'll tell you I have a flood of backed up drip and I'll have brown Superman undroo's thats what.

Ya know is if the rash and drip was not bad enough now I'll have a Mcnugget up my arss.It's going to be hard to walk, what happens while walking the Mcnugget pops out? I'll tell you I have a flood of backed up drip and I'll have brown Superman undroo's thats what.
    that's why ya pay the extra 50 cents for the optional cork!

Ok so now it 's a Mcnugget and a cork? I'm just going to go to a doc, that way it's less painful then a Mcnugget and cork up the bun.

Ok so now it 's a Mcnugget and a cork? I'm just going to go to a doc, that way it's less painful then a Mcnugget and cork up the bun.
    you can always try alternative medicines with the McGriddles and salad tongs....

Damn those populs for giving the drip. I say we have them all rounded up and we can take turns beating them with a sack of old toothbrushes.

Scientist have just received what they beleive to be the first ever picture of a living, breathing popul.
    Last edited by Jeffor; Jul 27 2007 at 10:03 AM. Reason: link didn't work :P
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Scientist have just received what they beleive to be the first ever picture of a living, breathing popul.
    That's not a POPUL... it's a POPEL.... Very easy to confuse.....

Quote Originally Posted by Amodum View Post
    That's not a POPUL... it's a POPEL.... Very easy to confuse.....
    I should've know. Dam, crafty populs!!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

why should it be addressed? Population = good. Not having anyone to quest with = bad. If you hate populated servers and prefer soloing then pay to have your character xfered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendial View Post
    why should it be addressed? Population = good. Not having anyone to quest with = bad. If you hate populated servers and prefer soloing then pay to have your character xfered.
    True.. Plus when MMO's start slacking after the new MMO rush, a crowded server becomes a populated server while a slow server becomes a ghost town... after that the new players make toons on the popluated areas while the ghost towns fade away....

Quote Originally Posted by Bendial View Post
    It's not the players we're worried about it all the damn populs. They are the cause of lag, and they spread deceases. Why I saw one just last night trying to molest a horse, that poor poor horse it'll never walk right again.

It's not the players we're worried about it all the damn populs. They are the cause of lag, and they spread deceases. Why I saw one just last night trying to molest a horse, that poor poor horse it'll never walk right again.
    It wasn't the screaming that was so disturbing as much as all the twitching it did afterwards....

ORDER 66 ON ALL POPULS!!!!

Lol at "overpopuleation." Still makes me smile when I see it. :D

Page 16 of 332 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast