We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 106 of 332 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 8300

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

Quote Originally Posted by wshdrvvn View Post
    i dont think that it is going to be a good game past flavor of the month
    Yeah, wasn't looking to debate the relative values of the game, just asking if anyone was going to be playing.
    [COLOR="Red"]Morungor - Elven Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Wintermute - Human Guardian [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Aerioch - Human Champion [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Pethron - Leech Master[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][I].:Humble Leader of Rochirrim Faer:. [/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]Editor in Chief of [URL="http://mayhemrants.com"]Mayhem Rants[/URL][/COLOR]

not gunna lie i was just trying to bump this thread
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000a044f/signature.png]Saxxon[/charsig]

LOL @ wshy....are you covertly bumping? be proud to bump!!! bump away, fabulous one!!!
    Murdernickle tells you, "You are the herka to my dur, buddy..." :D

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

no more covert bumpery promise
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050100000a044f/signature.png]Saxxon[/charsig]

do the bump do the bump do the bump bump bump...let's rock!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000000bc8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Not real. I call shenanigans. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post
    Not real. I call shenanigans. LOL
    Yeah it's staged, but I loled anyways.

That guy was holding that gun like a hair dryer. LOL. Dude...learn to shoot! Holy poopsticks!!!

What!? Seriously!? After a road chase that long, with threats going back and forth with obvious ill intent, after almost colliding, being cornered, having a bat pulled, then a gun pulled... and the girl just walks over calmly, takes the camera, takes the keys and jaunts on back.

I think that is a real reaction. You can't fake real life like that. I mean she didn't even show a drop of "oh sh*t! that every "phony" vid would surely have put in. I think this guy needs to be held up as a hero for the common man, the blue collar worker, the regular joe and his BMW....

I can't believe I gave this long a reply to a video I should never have even watched.

SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

I say again...as a Texan....the guy was holding the gun like a hair dryer. LOL. He's probably never even fired the thing.

I say again...as a Texan....the guy was holding the gun like a hair dryer. LOL. He's probably never even fired the thing.
    Nah, he probably fired it. Doubt he hit what he was aiming at, was startled, shocked and nearly pee'd his pants, and decided to try to avoid ever doing that horrifying thing ever again. My analysis is happily provided, sight-unseen.
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Mikal[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Captain ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Tulco[/COLOR] - 65 Burg ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Satnarik[/COLOR] - 65 LoreMaster ~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Aegdibor[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 Rune-Keeper [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]~ ~ [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellow]Hiraw[/COLOR] - [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Warden ~ ~ [COLOR=#ffff00]Ile[/COLOR] - [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]65 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Champ [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]The Grey Wanderers of Brandywine [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#99ccff][FONT=&quot]5 Stonemirk Street, Barinsgarth[/FONT][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

First time I went to the range and fired a gun, I sent the paper target to my Mommy so she could hang it on her refrigerator. LOL. She got a kick outta that.

Hello, popul-peeps!

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday while I was relaxing at home. I see that Bombjoure and his squad of Nazi stormtroo... Er... I mean hunters were the topic du jour yesterday.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    Hello, popul-peeps!

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday while I was relaxing at home. I see that Bombjoure and his squad of Nazi stormtroo... Er... I mean hunters were the topic du jour yesterday.
    Yeah people still crying about him and not killing him, same old PvP based ****. Had a guy just like that in SWG named Zardozz, we just griefed him and killed him over and over again, free GCW.

Hi Jeffie! Morn'in peeps!

I spent my in game time last night raising my fishing skill and mindlessly galloping around middle earth, not sure of what to do. LOL

I think tonight I may head to Forochel and try to find the fishing quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Larce View Post
    Yeah people still crying about him and not killing him, same old PvP based ****. Had a guy just like that in SWG named Zardozz, we just griefed him and killed him over and over again, free GCW.
    Heh, SWG is my only real MMO pvp experience and it was much more "griefy" than than this game from what I saw. Guild wars would get very heated. Lol one of our big rival guilds was based on Lok and we would camp the star port and make them take a load ganking to get to their home planet. If we had enough we'd put a few by the Nym's cloner to get them a second time. Hehe I don't know if that's better than being 5-boxed or not.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Heh, SWG is my only real MMO pvp experience and it was much more "griefy" than than this game from what I saw. Guild wars would get very heated. Lol one of our big rival guilds was based on Lok and we would camp the star port and make them take a load ganking to get to their home planet. If we had enough we'd put a few by the Nym's cloner to get them a second time. Hehe I don't know if that's better than being 5-boxed or not.
    Yeah a lot of Imps we GWed were on Lok, big battles there all the time at the cloner.

Talking Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

Hi Jeffie! Morn'in peeps!

I spent my in game time last night raising my fishing skill and mindlessly galloping around middle earth, not sure of what to do. LOL

I think tonight I may head to Forochel and try to find the fishing quest.

I hear there are these things called "quests" (or something like that) that give you ex-pea(sp?) or something when you complete them.

Now here's the weird part, when you get a lot of this ex-pea you can "level" up. Sounds crazy, huh?
    [COLOR="Red"]Morungor - Elven Hunter [/COLOR][COLOR="White"]Wintermute - Human Guardian [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Aerioch - Human Champion [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]Pethron - Leech Master[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"][I].:Humble Leader of Rochirrim Faer:. [/I][/COLOR] - [COLOR="White"]Editor in Chief of [URL="http://mayhemrants.com"]Mayhem Rants[/URL][/COLOR]

Oh man, that reminds me of this time on SWG my guild? was at war with this other one, and I was just doing quests out in Lok I think it was, selling stuff at the space port. I look at my map and see like 3 red dots appear. I assume the shuttle just landed. Well I get my vibro-axe out and make ready for a good fight.

I figure I could make a good showing of them since I was a master at Pole-arms, 2 handed swords and fencing. Anyway, I start to walk towards the shuttle, they move towards me see my vibro-axe and probably my title of master at 2 handed swords, whatever it was. And just run. It was hilarious. 2 got back on the shuttle, and another just ran into the wilderness. I didnt give chace because I was an honorable fighter and talked to all my opponents before I fought them.

Ah... Good times. And good morning everyone!
    [color=lightblue]Brandywine[/color]
    [color=yellow]Drathin Flyingfire- 30 Dwarven Minstrel - Warriors of Shadowbane[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Aerioch View Post
    I hear there are these things called "quests" (or something like that) that give you ex-pea(sp?) or something when you complete them.

Now here's the weird part, when you get a lot of this ex-pea you can "level" up. Sounds crazy, huh?
    Hey...you are talking to the server's longest standing level 35 player, ok? LOL That is...until I decided to level again.

Personally, I have no need to level. I r perfectly level. See? Teh droolz is comin' outta bof sides of my mouf........
    Champion of Lost Causes, Purveyor of Muffins

Orc....the other white meat

And that, my friend, is why you make such a good Rogue. LOL

I have found a new smilie for the...uh...rhymes with CLASS-HATS.

teehee!

I have found a new smilie for the...uh...rhymes with CLASS-HATS.

teehee!

Lol

Good morning, peeps!

Page 106 of 332 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 206 ... LastLast