We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 104 of 332 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 8286

Re: Brandy wine oeverepopuleatieon

Has anyone seen the toon named the Madman Maiden of Dale by chance he's in All out Assault and wears a dress lol.

I had just ported into Bree and was leaving the rez circle when he/she/it appeared and had a good laugh lol.

Speaking of leaping into action:

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfell View Post
    Speaking of leaping into action:

lol, matrix cat

Good morning, my popul peeps!

This time you all have gone to far.

rescued from obscurity of page 2...

Thank you

It would seem the cats have it.

Been gone so long my tummy muscles became flabby and useless. Now after a full popul workout I am ready to peel myself off the floor and hopefully any further bouts of near hysteric laughter will not completely immobilize me or worse require the use of an over-priced, yet sorrowfully under-paid maid to clean up after me.

Hey there everyone.

SB
    [I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]"We are all in it together."[/COLOR][/I]
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha
    Council of Eriador - Burglar - Brandywine

Good morning, Bandit! You were missed!!!

After some ridiculous drama last week with the pvp'ers, I'm still deciding whether I'm going to continue to post on these boards or not...but we'll see.

It is good to see your smiling bandit face back on these forums where it belongs.

ohh, your posting on these boards. dont let some fool get their jolly's by you vanishing from the forum.

Forums are a bit boring when your not around, and damnit, i/we need boredom/stress relief from work.

so it's official.

post pls. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post

After some ridiculous drama last week with the pvp'ers, I'm still deciding whether I'm going to continue to post on these boards or not...but we'll see.

It is good to see your smiling bandit face back on these forums where it belongs.
    Don't worry about the tools that insulted you Toidy, it's mostly my fault since I was trolling that particular crowd and they had their pretty pink panties in a wad from it.

**** the PvP morons when AOC come out they'll leave and hopefully pull that stick out their ***. I haven't heard so much whinning by little girls sense they stopped making the feed n' Puke Barbie. Any-who this weekend I was doing my if I have not used it in six month throw it away thing and I found a cashe of socks!!!!! I had to say I'm sorry to the dry as I had blamed it for the missing socks.

[quote=Vasty;1832058 I haven't heard so much whinning by little girls sense they stopped making the feed n' Puke Barbie. [/quote]

OMG...roflmao

Gee, are you sure I should stick around? Because Larce, me, and a few others are apparently Nazis...also ignorant...and apparently I have to have every thread be about me. LOL

OMG...roflmao

Gee, are you sure I should stick around? Because Larce, me, and a few others are apparently Nazis...also ignorant...and apparently I have to have every thread be about me. LOL
    SIEG HAIL!!!

SEIG HAIL!!!

SEIG HAIL!!!

Das uber fuhrer of das forums ja!

Nein! das nota posten on das forumZ! unlez we say so JA!

I've been around since even before Turbine took this on, and even then, when PVP of any sort was only a glimmer of hope in the eyes of the minority, it was nothing but ridiculous drama. They are still the minority but, as in every other game I have ever played, make more noise per capita than a herd of mating populs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burdoc View Post
    I've been around since even before Turbine took this on, and even then, when PVP of any sort was only a glimmer of hope in the eyes of the minority, it was nothing but ridiculous drama. They are still the minority but, as in every other game I have ever played, make more noise per capita than a herd of mating populs.
    Ha! That made me chuckle.

Exactly how loud is a herd of mating populs, Vasty?

Quote Originally Posted by Burdoc View Post
    , as in every other game I have ever played, make more noise per capita than a herd of mating populs.

Dear god man you heard them going at it .................and your still sane??? Wow.

They only called every Nazis and such cause their upset that they can't get laid, or they have picked on kid syndrome and the only place they can at like a man is on line in forums or in games. LOL I actually was going at it with a guy in a off-road forum for Socal and told the little ***** to meet me at the 4 wheel-drive parts store in Laguna Hills of course he never showed up but I got word that he came with some friends saw me and left ( I'm a 6'1 brick wall not ripped but just there like ogre in Revenge of the Nerds) Their all bark no bite.

Zeemz Iv be comingk bak zust in zeee neek ov tzime!

Toidy, toidy, toidy...
    a name sooo nice I say it thrice,
    but never too often to bore.
    If you went away,
    then I could not stay
    and then who would make me sore.

The populs have their ways,
    and the hijackers count their days.
    Soon, their time will come.
    If some would confront you,
    They take it up the *** chute
    and see where your friends are from.

Have no fear, toidy,
    For we are few but hoity.
    What other rhyme could I pull...
    If this be your end,
    With us they will contend
    And be crushed by the might of the Brandywine popul.

Just so that you know Toidy, a person should never make decisions based on the people they DON"T want to have around them. They will be there wherever you go and whatever you do. It is all about being with the people you DO want to keep around you. So, if you don't want us around... I guess you could take off eh?....

But I worked really, really hard on that poem and slathered it with mcnuggets and rolled it up into a meat mooseknuckle canister to be delivered by the most experienced postal homing popul, right to your cubicle. That should show you that we want you... to hang around... with us.

SB
    smilingbandit:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UWQOWN4SRU"]strikesagain[/URL]/ha/ha/ha

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling_Bandit View Post
    Zeemz Iv be comingk bak zust in zeee neek ov tzime!

Toidy, toidy, toidy...
    a name sooo nice I say it thrice,
    but never too often to bore.
    If you went away,
    then I could not stay
    and then who would make me sore.

The populs have their ways,
    and the hijackers count their days.
    Soon, their time will come.
    If some would confront you,
    They take it up the *** chute
    and see where your friends are from.

Have no fear, toidy,
    For we are few but hoity.
    What other rhyme could I pull...
    If this be your end,
    With us they will contend
    And be crushed by the might of the Brandywine popul.

Just so that you know Toidy, a person should never make decisions based on the people they DON"T want to have around them. They will be there wherever you go and whatever you do. It is all about being with the people you DO want to keep around you. So, if you don't want us around... I guess you could take off eh?....

But I worked really, really hard on that poem and slathered it with mcnuggets and rolled it up into a meat mooseknuckle canister to be delivered by the most experienced postal homing popul, right to your cubicle. That should show you that we want you... to hang around... with us.

SB
    You had me at HELLO, man....you had me a HELLO!!!!

Man if I knew that mcnuggets worked that well I would have bathed in them as a teen!

SB

Hey, y'all! Coming in Book 14: Plastic Surgery, courtesy of our old pal!!!

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...96#post1822896

oi! Now that was a good read. I subscribed to it and everything. I may have gone a bit harsh on him but I think he may simply agree with me and think that I am his biggest supporter. Or he may think that Tolkien and Rowling are amalgamating into a world that he would rule....

They aren't are they...? I don't think I could take all the 26 year old prepubescences!

Tell me there is still some decency in the world.

SB

Page 104 of 332 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 204 ... LastLast