We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 330 331 332 333 334
Results 8,326 to 8,329 of 8329
    Wow, this thread is still going after I've been away? Woah lol.
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 105 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 105 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Mordor, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~

Oh the joys of coming back .... I was fine starting a Mini and then taking a break mid 60s THEN when I started back up my Guardian he had two pieces of CRAFTED gear that I could NOT NPC and it seems that the builds for Guardian have been completely revamped. LOL
    On the brighter side I still remembered enough about PvMP that when I popped on with my n00bie Mini that I was able to lead a Spider to his demise.
    I was kinda ashamed for the poor guy since that was MY favorite PvMP Creep class to play.

Well, I wish it was overpopulated still. Hmf.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001a3ef2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by bear1968 View Post
    Oh the joys of coming back .... I was fine starting a Mini and then taking a break mid 60s THEN when I started back up my Guardian he had two pieces of CRAFTED gear that I could NOT NPC and it seems that the builds for Guardian have been completely revamped. LOL
    On the brighter side I still remembered enough about PvMP that when I popped on with my n00bie Mini that I was able to lead a Spider to his demise.
    I was kinda ashamed for the poor guy since that was MY favorite PvMP Creep class to play.
    Yes guardian is much different. I am pretty much just waiting for the next update before I jump back into the fray.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 330 331 332 333 334