We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 333 of 334 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 329 330 331 332 333 334 LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 8329
    making my mark in this legendary thread.
    Notstrobe-1

My dream for this thread was 1,000,000 views and 10k posts. It's getting close.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

Been on Brandywine exclusively since launch. I win the thread.
    Be strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    HA! I subbed again so I will help ya Jeffor!

Is Winter or Toidy still around?

Quote Originally Posted by bear1968 View Post

I am not sure about Winter, but I do know Toidy has not surfaced on the game in long time.
    Alfwine - Guardian / Historian, Yaswe - Hunter / Woodsman,
    Amrodion - Champion / Armorer, Hilordo Brockhuse - Minstrel / Yeoman,
    Curuvanwe - Loremaster / Tinker - Baranduin
    -- Fellowship of the Rogues --

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRM2 View Post
    I am not sure about Winter, but I do know Toidy has not surfaced on the game in long time.
    That's true, but I'm still around for you dorks. I'm not even sure my current laptop would run LOTRO. LOL. It's only a year old, but it's not set up for gaming.

I'm on Facebook. Somebody get Jeffie to get on Facebook...it's the 21st century FFS. :-)

Love y'all!!!!
    Currently spending my time being fabulous in the real world...but a piece of my heart will always be in Middle Earth

Kinship: Lord of the Onion Rings kinship

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post
    That's true, but I'm still around for you dorks. I'm not even sure my current laptop would run LOTRO. LOL. It's only a year old, but it's not set up for gaming.

I'm on Facebook. Somebody get Jeffie to get on Facebook...it's the 21st century FFS. :-)

Love y'all!!!!
    Glad to see you are still about! The Gaming Community I am with is just doing some pre Alpha/Beta games atm so I decided to jump back in LOTRO for a bit. I am not sure if I missed the game nearly as much as the Brandywine Forum and the Peeps!
    It is kinda funny that every once in a while I run into Winos on other games forums.
    I should be here the rest of the Month on my brand new Mini, Barekr .... just cause I forgot how to play all my old toons

Happy Victory Day! The Germans having the money of American Jews organized a genocide for Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by HeallBilly View Post
    Happy Victory Day! The Germans having the money of American Jews organized a genocide for Russia.
    and a Happy V-E Day to you!

Hey how are you!?! I don't play as much, but I am still around.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Toidy View Post

Love y'all!!!!
    Hey, you! I am on FB. How are you??

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRM2 View Post
    Wow all kinds of old-timers. I don't check the forums for a few days...

Hey how are you!?! I don't play as much, but I am still around.
    Doing great thanks!

So far a lot of fun! Logged into a bunch of 50s that were broke as I spent all my gold on keeping the Kinship Hall up 2 years after I stopped playing LOL. I had no idea how to play them but after getting my new Mini to 45 I am starting to get some coin and a handle on game play again
    I wonder why I never leveled a Mini before? These things are a Blast, didn't get my first death until in mid 40's and that's cause I tried to solo an Orange Elite
    This game is tempting me to revisit longer than what I originally intended and level the rest of my toons up after the Mini is done.

As a 10+ year Popul, I feel like I should finally post in this high quality thread, to help you meet your goal.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    As a 10+ year Popul, I feel like I should finally post in this high quality thread, to help you meet your goal.
    Woo hoo!

One more for the glorious cause

Brandywine is overrepopulated to this day.
    "I never feed trolls and I don't read spam" - Weird Al Yankovic

+1 post for Jeffor
    Roll/Pass, catering to the lowest denominator 1 bad idea at a time.

Yes! That's the popul spirit!!

Found this one while questing in Moria today!

Found this one while questing in Moria today!

Just when you thought you had discovered everything that Moria had to offer.

Just when you thought you had discovered everything that Moria had to offer.
    That was actually my first time completing Moria. When I used to play cap was much lower and I would go there just to satisfy the requirements for Legendary gear, I think you just show up there then you can have pieces discovered so you can break them down. Other than that I would hit 45 and go straight to the Moors

I read alot that people did not care for Moria but I enjoyed it. It was not nearly as long as i was hearing, it took me two days and I was done with everything but Group quests. Tons of legendary break downs!

That was actually my first time completing Moria. When I used to play cap was much lower and I would go there just to satisfy the requirements for Legendary gear, I think you just show up there then you can have pieces discovered so you can break them down. Other than that I would hit 45 and go straight to the Moors

I read alot that people did not care for Moria but I enjoyed it. It was not nearly as long as i was hearing, it took me two days and I was done with everything but Group quests. Tons of legendary break downs!
    I loved Moria. I thought it was a blast even though it used to be fairly hard to get around at times. I believe that they improved travel though there at some point, making it a little less agonizing.

I actually have a post on the first page of this behemoth.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000028d066/signature.png]Oktaine[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nevikt View Post
    I actually have a post on the first page of this behemoth.
    Very cool. So long ago.

Page 333 of 334 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 329 330 331 332 333 334 LastLast