We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ascension on Arkenstone

Ascension is a mature, progression-focused community of gamers based in Lotro's Arkenstone server. Although we are a relatively new kin, our membership includes many experienced and accomplished players with a diverse range of MMO experience - we continue to play together because we all share a kindred passion for gaming and we're always looking for new players to join our winning team.

While our primary focus is on end-game progression, we do not limit our activities solely to PvE raiding, but instead strive to accommodate a variety of play-styles commensurate with the interests and values of our members.

What you can expect from Ascension:

A friendly and diverse group of players who collaborate to analyze and improve our play while still enjoying the game.

A core group of raiders with a mindset of PvE progression and content mastery.

A raid council whose purpose is to evaluate and provide advice to our raiders to ensure a positive raiding experience.

PvP veterans willing to group and coordinate efforts towards success in a competitive environment.

A Teamspeak server and Guildlaunch website to keep you informed of all kinship news.

Access to easy grouping and casual conversation.

For players who wish to play with Ascension but wish to remain in another kinship, we offer Ally Status, which grants the following benefits:

1) Access to our website and forums

2) Automatic qualification for Ascension core raids and optional application to challenge raids

3) Credentials for our private raiding channel and Teamspeak server.

Ascension's ideal member:

Is raid aware, capable of demonstrating a high degree of proficiency on their primary class, and has the ability to adapt to whatever challenging situations may arise.

Is open to accepting and delivering constructive feedback at a mature, professional level.

Understands the importance of keeping real life drama separate from their in-game experience.

Takes pride in the kinship and is willing to do whatever they can to propel us to even greater heights.

Unconditional Requirements:

You must contact an Officer/Member and obtain a recommendation from them before applying for member or ally status. This player must be able to speak to the other officers on your behalf.

You must have Teamspeak installed and working for instances and raids. You are not required to speak, but you must be willing to listen!

You must be active and able to represent the kin in a positive fashion.

For those interested in applying, you can visit our website to view our application and see more information about Ascension and our achievements: http://ascensionkinship.guildlaunch.com/

We look forward to seeing you in game!

Onwards and Upwards!

The Ascension Team

Last edited by Wilantuk; Sep 12 2014 at 11:59 AM.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Hai Ascension

In case you're low on applications, feel free to look in our forum:

http://x672.net/Ascension/forumdispl...?4-Recruitment

Best Regards
    Ascension

Bump

Ascension Trailer! Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Greeting fellow gamers

Ascension will be focusing end game and pvp with the release of HD and we are looking to bolster our roster please feel free to check out the website or swing into TS for a chat.

Ascension has decided to open up the Teamspeak server we use for any free peoples wanting better communication or any advice, help, tips on Ettenmoors play, contact any of the officer in game for the info or look for my post on the Arkenstone pvp forums.

Have fun all talk to you soon.

Ascension is still in full swing starting to raid t2c content just for kicks. We will be focusing on pvp with an open TS for all free peoples.

Contact any of our members for information on joining kin as a member or ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Ascension is a mature, progression-focused community of gamers
    Mature, hum, not everyone in your kin...
    I met one of the most immature kids I ever saw in a pug, a Champ named Throsim, who constantly criticized my stuff, while his stuff was ridiculous (5 morale essences in T1 and less morale than me without morale essence, among others),
    who wanted to learn me how to play my Champ, which is my Main class for years, and who did not even know stats caps...
    Pathetic behaviour.