We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Impressions SO FAR

Been playing on BR for a couple of hours now. My captain at Rank 6 got a +7% Morale and Power boost automatically bestowed to him as soon as I mapped GV. Do not have to "purchase" ranks like Creeps do. At Rank 15 on my captain I had 13k Morale and 6.5k Power Cappy buffed with same gear I have live. In all honesty it wasn't a HUGE buff to morale...The power thing is what I think will end up being a little OP. 6.5k Power and the vast majority of my major power costing skills.....More to come as they haven't released new loot tables as of yet.

Creepside some things freeps will HATE. The new weaver bundle comes with Toxic Caraspace, Virulent Poisen, and Necrosis =P not sure what the rest of the bundles come with

Heard 1st ages have almost the same DPS than 2nd ages... can any BR players confirm?

1st agers vs 2nd agers always had only 2% dps gain, its mostly the amount of points given by the li's that makes the difference.

As of 75's there was a diff of 3 dps between 2nd and 1st age with 3 crystals in it. Imho, they wont change that.

Quote Originally Posted by PuduBatt View Post
    1st agers vs 2nd agers always had only 2% dps gain, its mostly the amount of points given by the li's that makes the difference.

As of 75's there was a diff of 3 dps between 2nd and 1st age with 3 crystals in it. Imho, they wont change that.
    Always? it has been that lame only since roi cuz of crystals=the way to sell FAs on the TB store for people that aren't lucky with drops of crystals.

Let`s not forget that FAs also give more points to spend on legacies(830 total I think) compared to the 750 from SA.

you have 6k power but your skills are more expensive.

on mini weapon with full crystalls is 4.7dps difrence, inst that will make me strong