We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

PLEASE to fix the Hybold Wall Items

There are various items that are similar to other items that should be on the wall, or rather, that were presumably originally designed for such hooks. Bookshelves, dressers, and items similar to that have traditionally been wall items. This leaves me unable to utilize the items I've taken the trouble to grind for not only to unlock but for the tokens to purchase. The items are, in fact, even sold on the auction house under wall and yet take up a large furnature hook, meaning I cannot have a credenza in my bedroom because it's either... bed... or credenza. The items I encounter this problem with are Rich Rohan Bookcase, Rich Rohan Stilted Credenza, Rough Rohan Bookcase, Rich Rohan Bureau, Rich Rohan Cupboard, Rough Rohan Bureau, Rich Rohan Credenza, Rough Rohan Stilted Credenza, Rough Rohan Credenza, and the Rough Rohan Cupboard.

It clearly appears to have been a mistake in the coding, having typed Large Furnature rather than Large Wall.
    Last edited by Dew.Drop; Jan 30 2013 at 01:32 PM.

I have around 300+ tokens to spend on decorations for my house. Just waiting for them to make the changes, so I can purchase some of these great new items.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011c3ee/01006/signature.png]Amella[/charsig]

Fix the Hytbold Wall Items

Please fix these items thank you.

Sincerely,

Me