We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The True Problem with PVP currently especially in RVR situations

Out of combat rezzing.

Freeps 4 classes now with no cooldown and minstrel aoe rez

Creeps 1 class with 30 second cooldown.

On our server at the very least, I now see on routine even skilled players deciding to just hide out of combat and rez the second people go down, and try to spend the majority of any fight doing this. Despite using warleader rezzes, in a long drawn out battle creepside simply cannot compete, especially when this is done in larger battles at a level so malicious it is now done regardless if the situations are heavily in their favour i.e far from a rez or in their npcs.

Warleaders need out of combat rez to give creeps 2 classes AND

Either give Defilers and Warleaders no cooldown in out of combat rezzing OR add 30 second cooldown when in the ettenmoors to Freeps out of combat rez.

A simple fix which will fix a big issue.

Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Xylos View Post
    Out of combat rezzing.

Freeps 4 classes now with no cooldown and minstrel aoe rez

Creeps 1 class with 30 second cooldown.

On our server at the very least, I now see on routine even skilled players deciding to just hide out of combat and rez the second people go down, and try to spend the majority of any fight doing this. Despite using warleader rezzes, in a long drawn out battle creepside simply cannot compete, especially when this is done in larger battles at a level so malicious it is now done regardless if the situations are heavily in their favour i.e far from a rez or in their npcs.

Warleaders need out of combat rez to give creeps 2 classes AND

Either give Defilers and Warleaders no cooldown in out of combat rezzing OR add 30 second cooldown when in the ettenmoors to Freeps out of combat rez.

A simple fix which will fix a big issue.

Thanks for reading.

LOL what?!?! This this serious? lol ... come on......

Have your wargs watch out for rezzing minstrels and RKs. Easy fix.

I sincerely hope this guy is trolling us. If not, are we playing the same game?

It might be good to note that with conditions on Windfola being different than most other servers, he is probably noticing something potentially a future issue that won't be noticed anywhere else yet, because it is being masked by all the conditions that lead to the current GV camps. I haven't played on Windy in quite a while, but I believe that a large number of experienced creeps have left and gone to Elend/Brandy and Meneldor?

In the meantime, you can always release, and map back in.

Haha I troll you not.

When the pvp declines to the level it has on Windfola you are lucky to have 2 wargs who know what they are doing to get on out of combat rezzers who think they need every single raid member alive to win a fight as opposed to actually fighting.

One tribe is keeping the action alive on Windfola. And the disparity between out of combat rezzing is actually putting a huge damper on the limited rvr action.

Well, the real True problem with PvP is the LAG is RvR

Seeing that blue volcano icon seems like waiting for the sun to rise every morning

I don't think this is a pressing mather in a RvR situacions but defilers not having a non-cooldown rez is just plain stupid.
    It has been requested multiple times just to remove the cooldown, though no response from Turbine

Ex

Get with the program! The real reason PvMP now suqs is because the devs screwed up The Moors...plain and simple. Ridiculous Creep morale boost; nonsensical OP buffs (which, face it stay red most of the time so who is that benefiting); auto-flipping of keeps, I mean what is that all about! At least back in the day turning a keep had to be earned and it told folks where the other side was and away we went. Now, no one goes anywhere away from GV. If a keep auto-flips it's seen in chat: "was that an autoflip? Any creeps out?"

Come on folks, give the devs the whatfor. I know they won't admit failure and bring it all back the way it was, but they can bring some of it back.

Disgruntled and dissatisfied with New Coke...I mean New Moors...and waiting for VIP to expire...