We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Location of Barter Vendors in Rohan?

Hi, just wondering of anyone has a list of Barter Vendors and their location at various points in Rohan (i.e. Wold, Norcrofts, etc).
    Those Tokens of the Riddermark are piling up and need to stockpile some potions specifically, before heading to Fangorn :-)
    Saw a post that they were around the major cities (Harwick, Cliving), but perhaps I was looking in the wrong place in a hurry....

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthil View Post
    Hi, just wondering of anyone has a list of Barter Vendors and their location at various points in Rohan (i.e. Wold, Norcrofts, etc).
    Those Tokens of the Riddermark are piling up and need to stockpile some potions specifically, before heading to Fangorn :-)
    Saw a post that they were around the major cities (Harwick, Cliving), but perhaps I was looking in the wrong place in a hurry....

Cheers,
    I've run across them in Harwick and Cliving, but found them fairly useless since you need Surcrofts rep to get anything good from them, even though they are located in the Wold and Norcrofts. Seems a bit stupid to me.

Anyway, if you want to find them in a hurry, pop up your map, click the "Filter Map Notes" drop-down, then select "Clear All". Then click the "Filter Map Notes" drop-down again and select the "Trader" option (blue banner), and it will show you where they are on the map. If you hover over them with your mouse pointer it will give you the coordinates.

I believe you can find them in all major Rohirrim settlements, possibly excluding the East Wall.

The Wold => Harwick
    Norcrofts => Cliving
    Sutcrofts => Snowbourn
    The Entwash Vale => Eoworth? (Been a while since I went there)

I may be possibly missing a few but you should be fine with the above four.

thanks

Cheers folks, figured they were in the big towns, did try sorting map by the blue banner but perhaps I missed something....
    Thanks again