We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Your opinion ?

Your opinion ?

I’m a level 60 ‘Champion’, looking to consolidate what I think is my reasonably powerful character by backtracking and completing deeds/instances etc to advance traits as high as possible before moving on. Also maximising my legendary weapon before heading into more difficult areas.

Is this strategy the best way forward ?

Is there a level by level chart by which players can see if they are behind or ahead of where they should be ?

I’d be interested in hearing your views/opinions…!

m thanks

Roj
    (Rowjoho)

Backtracking for deed traits is always a good thing to do, though personally I tend to get really bored of it quickly so I alternate between deeding and leveling on another character. Either that or choose to deed in areas where I have quests I never did or resources I can farm to sell, or have there be something else in the area to do instead of just kill kill kill. Though if you're backtracking I don't think you can level your LI as well, grey mobs don't give LI exp I think...?

Also somebody here made something that will compare your characters stats to other character's of that class on that level so you can see what the 'average' is, though I can't find the link for it atm.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004cffc5/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    64 GRD | 58 MIN | 45 WRD | 43 BURG | 41 RK | 24 CHAMP[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by chieth View Post
    though I can't find the link for it atm.
    http://ttahvo.webatu.com/index.php

At your service...

Quote Originally Posted by EvAmy View Post
    Thank you so much!
    Annomanas Brood - Elven Champion of Renown
    Kaefr - Ale-swilling, Head-butting Dwarven Guardian
    Remnant - Officer - Landroval
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress! Vote today!